Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona (20088 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by robosky02(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Barcelona on Tuesday announced forward Asisat Oshola has undergone surgery on her right foot, reports Completesports.com.

“As reported by the Club’s Medical Services, the player Asisat Oshoala has undergone surgery on her right foot this Tuesday,” reads a statement on the club’s official website.

“The player had been experiencing discomfort for a few weeks and had already been made to miss a game, such as the one at the Santa Teresa field.

“The intervention was carried out by Dr. Dalmau, under the supervision of the FC Barcelona Medical Services.

“The evolution of the player will mark her return to the pitch.”

The 26-year-old has scored 15 goals in 20 league appearances for Barcelona this season.

https://www.completesports.com/asisat-oshoala-undergoes-surgery/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
The 26-year-old has scored 15 goals in 20 league appearances for Barcelona this season.

15 goals in 20 league appearances? That's a good stat, and we can all agree that she's better than Miss T. Werner and Deaconess Aubameyang put together.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Amotolongbo(f): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
I wish she had played the match last weekend, she would overtake Jenifer Hermoso on the league log for Barcelona cos she would surely a score hatrick of goals in that 7-1 thriller against Levante.

Get well soon

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Bobotic(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Quick Recovery dear. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by FalseProphet1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
I see her getting married to a white guy this year, I see members of the other religion complaining about her gown and posture of her weeding pictures like the way they complain about Salah, I see her ignoring them I see her giving birth to twins. This I have seen.

23 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by stigmond(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations to her and her family members...

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Lamasta(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Asisat our queen of goals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Seniorwriter(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
GWS Oshoola!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by YungMillionaire: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Quick recovery to our one and only Oshoala.

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by NwaNimo1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Abaman001(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Southeast vs Northeast... Ride on guys
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Yommychrz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wishing you quick recovery better baller

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by bigstan11787(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Family has strucked
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by SEGLIZ: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
quick recovery to the sis.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by SEGLIZ: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
bigstan11787:
Family has strucked

be sensible enough.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Splendor4(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
it shall be well with her

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by GreaterFuture3: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Gws

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by tillaman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
sad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Felabrity: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Safe surgery
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Reex12(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting married to a white guy this year, I see members of the other religion complaining about her gown and posture of her weeding pictures like the way they complain about Salah, I see her ignoring them I see her giving birth to twins. This I have seen.
nawoo

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by KingOdart(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Quick recovery

I believe barca women can't win champions league without you
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Adedotguy: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by wumi2017(f): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wish you quick recovery dear ASisat

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by BerrykissAkah: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting married to a white guy this year, I see members of the other religion complaining about her gown and posture of her weeding pictures like the way the complain about Salah, I see her ignoring them I see her giving birth to twins. This I have seen.

Wake up na, e never nack 10pm

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Speedy recovery Asisat.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by iamyemiakins(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting married to a white guy this year, I see members of the other religion complaining about her gown and posture of her weeding pictures like the way the complain about Salah, I see her ignoring them I see her giving birth to twins. This I have seen.
This guy sef! grin

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Prettylima(f): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
my mentor
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by dalass(f): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wish you speedy recovery star gal grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by dahgifted(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
werey!

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by anurd1991: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
D tin be say she want to rest because of Ramadan fasting. That's what I can see here oo cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona by Lincoln275(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
My bae

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO / Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. / Amaju Pinnick: Why NFF Decided To Sack Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.