Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load (1230 Views)

Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) / Screenshot Your Home Page And Lockscreen / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hello nairalander, I'm having a Samsung a51 which I did an upgrade on it few months back to the latest os 11.. I received a called on it some days back and then it's hang, after that it has been restarting over and over without it even loading to main screen but just restarting itself, they've tried flashing it but not working and now it stay on the loading page.

Pls any solution to this cuz they've tried several flashing software but not working.
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by Maykins(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Take it to the nearest Samsung care near you , happened to my A71 couple of months ago, took it there for repair, it used about 2 weeks and i wasn't charged
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Maykins:
Take it to the nearest Samsung care near you , happened to my A71 couple of months ago, took it there for repair, it used about 2 weeks and i wasn't charged
I tried search around and cant find one, pls which state do you get yours done?
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by Maykins(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ilorin kwara state
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by Maykins(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
You can as well take it to the store you got it, I was directed to go to Samsung care from where I bought it
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Maykins:
You can as well take it to the store you got it, I was directed to go to Samsung care from where I bought it
okay bro, I might consider taking to the store where I bought before they start tampering with them fone cuz I've already taken it to various places and now to another state which they still can't fix it... Tnx bro I appreciate your reply
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na panel problem
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
dayoakin12:
Na panel problem
it's a new phone tho not up to 6 months so how sure are you about it been panel fault?
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by Kingzeez10: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
It happened to my A21 too ,I only removed my sim card and it started working perfectly.
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by nitt: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2021
what app, theme, or otherwise did you install on it afterwards it immediately started this issue?.

Google starting my A51 in safe mode

Go to the rogue app, theme or what you think might be causing this error

delete it and restart normally.

That's how I solved this problem on my A71
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 2:35am On Apr 07, 2021
nitt:
what app, theme, or otherwise did you install on it afterwards it immediately started this issue?.

Google starting my A51 in safe mode

Go to the rogue app, theme or what you think might be causing this error

delete it and restart normally.

That's how I solved this problem on my A71
I could have done that but it won't even load to where I can access the phone at all
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by emmawiz: 2:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Samsung a51 for sale.. 09025131321 99k.. jos
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by nitt: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2021
pricy007:
I could have done that but it won't even load to where I can access the phone at all

Since it is restarting on its own, once it powers back on, immediately press and hold the volume down key till it shows safe mode on the screen.

then you will have access to delete all suspicious apps etc before you reboot normally.

Just try, it will work
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2021
nitt:

Since it is restarting on its own, once it powers back on, immediately press and hold the volume down key till it shows safe mode on the screen.

then you will have access to delete all suspicious apps etc before you reboot normally.

Just try, it will work
I've tried doing that several times but still not working bro
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by nitt: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2021
pricy007:
I've tried doing that several times but still not working bro

Then I'm sorry to say you will have to take it to a software engineer to probably flash it.

You will lose all your data once this is done
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by Maykins(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Its best to take it to Samsung care like k suggested than any road side engineer like I suggested, they'll get it done for you for free, don't let anyone tamper with something else there. Ask for Samsung care from the store you got the phone, they'll direct you
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
nitt:

Then I'm sorry to say you will have to take it to a software engineer to probably flash it.

my brother they've done several flashing on the phone with various flashing software and at the end nothing works, stuck in logo
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by pricy007(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
nitt:

alright bro, I've planned taking it to the store where I bought it tomorrow
Re: Samsung A51 Stuck On Loading Page And Won't Load by Friedyokes: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2021
pricy007:
alright bro, I've planned taking it to the store where I bought it tomorrow
have you tried plugging it to a charger and turning it on

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10 Pro Review: Perfect, Budget 108MP Phone / SOLD!!! Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra / My Redmi9s Has Been Stolen I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.