Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Program For Engineering Graduates To Network With Expert Across Africa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Program For Engineering Graduates To Network With Expert Across Africa (308 Views)

Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools / Stop Sending Our Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools -ARCON To NYSC / Request For Youth Corpers & Fresh Graduates To Resume At Our Ikeja Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Program For Engineering Graduates To Network With Expert Across Africa by Sam3263: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Doze Electricity Foundation in partnership with Clean energy Technology Hub will be holding a virtual conference on mini grids systems for clean and affordable electricity.
This conference shall highlight the challenges of African Electricity power industry and the pros and cons of renewable energy system integration in the African Electricity network.

We have 6 different International experts from 6 different countries who will be pitching on this.

All engineering students, engineering industry experts, and lovers of engineering profession are urged to participate.
Please follow the link on the flier to register

Registration is free.
Best regards

Re: Program For Engineering Graduates To Network With Expert Across Africa by Damovintrain: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
I would have loved to join, but my bad phone won't allow me to

(1) (Reply)

A Corper Is Needed For A Temporary IT Project Work At Asaba And Onitsha / NYSC: See What Nigeria Minister Of Youth Said On Bill To Scrap Scheme / Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.