|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,692,254 members, 6,344,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 07:53 PM
|Defeating Your Fears To Attract Success by donaytexx1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06|
God wants everyone to succeed in positive endeavours, but to achieve success, you will have to attract the success.
Remember that Satan isn't exactly pleased with someone who wants to succeed in positivity.
Here are some tidbits on defeating your Fears to attract success:
1. What do you want? Define your purpose: choose your path based on your strength. This is one area many students are getting things wrong. Be realistic and passionate. Remember, it is your life we are talking about here.
2. Avoid evil activities. Be disciplined. Never be ashamed to stand out. Herd mentality has destroyed many people and is still destroying many people. Keep only good friends, don't find it hard to dump useless ones.
3. Think and talk positivity. "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he". Look beyond what you see. Look on the bright side. Most times there is no rational reason for choosing the dark path. Read good books. Research on careers. Be informed.
4. Ignore distractions: focus. Don't let someone's cross discourage you, and don't let someone's story distract you. Focus on yourself, ignore societal ills. Don't worry about what people say; whether you succeed or not, people will still take your story peel egusi. Ignore distractions and climb your ladder step by step.
5. Pay the price (effort). "Whatever your hand findeth to do, do it with all your heart..". Part time effort leads to part time success. This is another area where a lot of students fail hopelessly.
In conclusion, forget shortcuts - there is no where it is easier. Just be positive in your pursuit. Runs and expo might get you the good results you need, but you also need knowledge to forge ahead. The world we live today requires knowledge and skills to progress not just certificates.
May God crown your positive efforts with success. Amen.
Thanks for your time.
donaytexx1 is a private science and tech tutor based in Delta state. He can be reached on WhatsApp 07012925971
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33