Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing (3190 Views)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Biafra & Ambazonia World Press Briefing With Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Dr. Cho L. Ayaba / Nigerian Seperatist Leader (Lost Tribe) Resurfaces In Israel- Jerusalem Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by eplanning: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
https://ext-media..com/2021/04/leader-of-ipob-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-and.html

There would be a joint press briefing by the Ambazonia Seperatist leader, Dr. Cho Lucas Ayaba and the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on April 9 2021, at 7pm Nigerian time.

Dr Ayaba speaks of Ambazonia and Biafra Alliance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1w3drq4RA

The alliance is seen by many as a game changer in their struggles for self determination, moreso as close neighbors.

Watch Live Q&A on Alliance-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT4NSxt1240

Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by bosco2017: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alliance is good for the struggle. Up ipob

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by Karlovych: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin The residents of various IDP camps in Benin Republic won't be happy with this news. Je suis afonja, Je parler Francais

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by donnie(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
bosco2017:
Alliance is good for the struggle. Up ipob

Na so... Na dem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by donnie(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is this supposed to tension the two oppressive govermennts of Nigeria and Cameroon? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by princechurchill(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
I will love that

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by eplanning: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
princechurchill:
I will love that

It's getting a lot more interesting right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by eplanning: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin The residents of various IDP camps in Benin Republic won't be happy with this news. Je suis afonja, Je parler Francais

Haven't y'all put aside your disagreements?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by NyamiriSlayer(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Karlovych:
nyamiri women are being serviced by mr rashidi, the tormentor of nyamiris while he also wasted the lives of useless potopoto people like chicken.
Nah talk we dey hear, your leaders no fit do anything to harm their masters, dem no born them well and let me remind you a cow is more valuable than 100life of nyamiris

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
[s]nyamiri women are being serviced by mr rashidi, the tormentor of nyamiris while he also wasted the lives of useless potopoto people like chicken.
Nah talk we dey hear, your leaders no fit do anything to harm their masters, dem no born them well and let me remind you a cow is more valuable than 100life of nyamiris[/s]

Go to a church, where the evil spirit of hatred will be cast out of you

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by Sammy07: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
While one is a Dr.

No one knows the profession of the other grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by donnie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sammy07:
While one is a Dr.

No one knows the profession of the other grin

Isn't your country being run by a certificateless President? I'm not IPOB, but there are not many as intelligent as that man.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by Sammy07: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
donnie:

Isn't our country being run by a certificateless President? I'm not IPOB, but there are not many as intelligent as that man.

Who cares if its ur country or not grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by mike8804: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by afube: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
donnie:
Is this supposed to tension the two oppressive govermennts of Nigeria and Cameroon? lipsrsealed

no it is supposed to make them radiant and happy! Mumu black man, see the question you dey ask.......instead of searching for a lasting solution,you are making jest of a budding civil conflict....... like say na you dem go send to go fight a fanatical ESN.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by afube: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
nyamiri women are being serviced by mr rashidi, the tormentor of nyamiris while he also wasted the lives of useless potopoto people like chicken.
Nah talk we dey hear, your leaders no fit do anything to harm their masters, dem no born them well and let me remind you a cow is more valuable than 100life of nyamiris

how are you sure you will not be fetching water and chopping wood for the same nyamiris by the end of this conflict. he who laughs last laughs best.

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by skillsinnigeria: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
That's good and nice

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by Akudaisi: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
That's a nice move one love to you Amba boys and Dr. Ayaba

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by donnie(m): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2021
afube:

no it is supposed to make them radiant and happy! Mumu black man, see the question you dey ask.......instead of searching for a lasting solution,you are making jest of a budding civil conflict....... like say na you dem go send to go fight a fanatical ESN.

Na wa o... Wetin dey pain you sef?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by bcomputer101: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2021
Exactly how Ojukwu pushed his people to war until he wasted over 3millions souls and later ran away to another country and hide inside well.

Oh yeah people from potopotor region, use your brain for once I beg una

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by YungMillionaire: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2021
As long as Fulanis are allowed by Nigerian government to slaughter Southerners, I will never criticize Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:26am On Apr 07, 2021
More insecurity looming... untill if they started bombing everywhere before I take them serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by selemempe: 4:16am On Apr 07, 2021
bcomputer101:
Exactly how Ojukwu pushed his people to war until he wasted over 3millions souls and later ran away to another country and hide inside well.

Oh yeah people from potopotor region, use your brain for once I beg una
Are we supposed to be cowed forever by this? That means you don't know igbos. Go and read about Igbo Landing...a town in Georgia. Better still read your things fall apart again. Igbo man will always choose death to servitude.. always.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by Okpotud(m): 4:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Biafra is our last hope

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 07, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Oga, go and pass your plate early before you miss morning breakfast. I hear that life in IDP camp is not easy oo but you'll get used to it though.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by tishbite41(m): 5:44am On Apr 07, 2021
IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by BENARI: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2021
This is an alliance that can work and be trusted. I wish the oduduwa nation can rise above the personal interest of its greedy politicians and take advantage of this moment in time. Their partnership would have been most effective, but as it stands you do what you have to do. Ambazonia/Biafra alliance if cocretized will threaten Nigeria's oil revenue, and mind you, the Ambazonians have got experience on thier hands in Arms struggle, so expect to see an up tick in confrontation.

The struggle may outlive MNK but I think it has come to stay. Nigeria can no longer manage it. The international community must have to intervene at some point whether they like it or no.

Those saying biafra is small and locked can now see that the border have stretched further, and mark this, if the alliance works, more hitherto reluctant parties/regions in Nigeria and even beyond might feel emboldened to join the struggle.

More lives will be lost sadly, but I'm never on the side of those advocating cowardice for fear of what is to come. For every one Biafran killed, it becomes more difficult for Nigeria to exist. The new struggle of today is the consequence of the last unresolved genocide. Biafrans have not gotten any appreciable rewards for thier sacrifices thanks to the winner takes all fulani run Nigerian government. The blood of the slain keeps crying out. Biafra is bigger than MNK; even he understands this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by nthony10: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2021
If this alliance succeeds, it's clear that this fight cannot be sustained by the Nigerian state and it will definitely embolden other ethnic groups to seek independence.

If only Nigeria apologized for the extra judicial killings,
If only they handled the greviances of Nigerians with wisdom instead of brute force.
If only they allowed Justice to reign instead of covering up their crimes.

But the African man has a fundamental problem of wanting to control people without considering their will.

From what I see, it's either Nigeria practices true federalism (where everyone controls his political and economic future) or this chaos continues until the government is forced to negotiate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by Kellibae(f): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2021
I love this..
Incan see jealous Yoruba's because they wished they had some1 like MNK grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by SenatePresdo(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday Igboho and Abubaka shekau should hold a press meeting cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing by ThatFairGuy1: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
I love this..
Incan see jealous Yoruba's because they wished they had some1 like MNK grin
Are you SURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC Igbo Appologised For Posting Endsars Photo As Crowd #BuhariVisit / Photos Of Governor Charles Soludo And His Family After Swearing-in Ceremony / Mr. President's Candidate Set To Declare Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.