Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies (59750 Views)

Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by stasius: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
What if he was killed to cover up something?

1 Like

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Rebuke: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
OVB123:
Story to learn: "be contended with what you have". Awoof dey push Belle. Short cut in life doesn't pay, it only gives short term success and later ends in sorrow.

But the same man was described as been "honest, deligent and responsible" by "Buhari."

He even sited and instance where he found money (hard currency ) and returned it to the owner.

Buhari government is full of evil and heartless rogues.
Believe them at yhur own peril.

The more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by dam4sam: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Daprinxy:
Nigerians!Nigerians!!Nigerians!!!,if only you guys are sane and wise enough to understand what's happening inside your country...you guys should try and read this very well,digest it,analyze it and compel your brain to think deeply if there's any correlation with all this silly girberishes pumping out from the so called presidency..firstly,there's no buhari in aso rock,secondly,the driver pleaded with the impostor to sign off some deal for him and when the ex ADC noticed that the deal have been signed off without him getting his own share,he then exposed the driver...the driver earned your trust when he picked someone's money in Saudi Arabia and handed it over to the authority and all of a sudden,he lost the trust inexplicably(Nigerians,try and ask some questions)Lastly,when the driver threatened to expose who's there in aso rock(afterall,everybody have been cashing out real big from the same impostor)they killed him and Nigerians wouldn't ask any question because they have made their brains to always reason awkwardly,just like everybody is commenting,talking about inexistence buhari....finally,if you guys have common sense,what happened to the police IG today,would also make any reasonable person to know that buhari exist no more because i never heard or seen where a whole igp will be on an official assignment and they will sake him from there,via in a democratic system of government (guess it was a Democratic coup)buh like Nigerians,you guys wouldn't also think in that directions too.....there's a power tussle inside aso rock and if you guys must know,buhari is dead and 95% of international bodies knows that,even some foreigners over here use to joke with me about that too.....I hardly comment here and when I say something,i'm 99% sure and also from a very reliable and right source...I'm not telling anyone to believe me buh i'm telling you guys to know what's on ground and the wise among you guys,should bookmark this post or comment for a future references...lastly,don't take my harshly words to heart buh take only the truth innit because no matter what,a fearless being,must certainly and bluntly said the truth regardlessly if needed....love you all.....Gracias!!!!

Nigerians know that the current guy is an impostor, for a long time now but like the Police, "If you dont show a Murder weapon or a Dead Body, it is difficult if not impossible, to prove MURDER".

I can list no less that Ten Reasons here, that corroborates that he is dead a long time ago.
Even the African Union (A.U) had an official "One Minute Silence" for his Soul, during their Meeting.
You can imagine that even his V.President's team was sent out of the Villa, to keep the secret intact. undecided

But unlike Yar Ardua that his smuggled body was exposed during transit at the Abuja Airport, these ones were smart enough to hide the body.
Nigeria has been hijacked by Criminals.
Las Las, E go break before 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by ogododo: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Islie:
Buhari's Driver Detained By DSS For Tricking President To Sign Fraudulent Multi-million Naira Deal Document Dies

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/06/breaking-buharis-driver-detained-dss-tricking-president-sign-fraudulent-multi-million

Dem no give am visa to go do check up for St Mary, London?
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by tit(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alhamdulillahi
May Allah forgive his weaknesses and grant him Al Janah
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by writeprof(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
OVB123:
Story to learn: "be contended with what you have". Awoof dey push Belle. Short cut in life doesn't pay, it only gives short term success and later ends in sorrow.

"Be content/contented with what you have"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
DSS almost certainly killed him.

If Buhari does his "routine checks" at the State House Clinic will be he alive today?

Asking for a friend
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by writeprof(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sorry to his family. But this issue of PMB and being taken advantage of. Will those who claim to have businesses among our politicians employ someone like that to manage their businesses? Can they employ Septuagenarians and Octogenarians as managers in their companies? Yet it is either they want to manage Nigeria and/or they want people like these to manage the affairs of the country. How can Atiku, Tinubu, et al who will refuse to employ those older than 30 years in their organizations of less than 1million employees now want Nigerians to employ them to run this country. YOUTHS YOU BETTER SIT UP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by calcal: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2021
baike:
Who kill him? grin

The DSS poison him, independent autopsy is needed.

This is a serious issue that should not be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by osusuallstars: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2021
The cabal just killed him as buhari is in UK
He tricked Buhari and made millions, but buhari called him an honest person
Buhari does not know about the fraud , he does not know that Garba shehu and other cabals have changed IGP
Most of the decision in govt of BUHARI is being undertaken by Garuba shehu

Seems femi and yemi have finally been retired technically
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by briggson07(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2021
He picked up a lost bag no matter how small or big dipicts he was a good man and honest.

A paragraph read :

“President Buhari, who also commiserates with the Government and people of Kaduna State, described the late Afaka as an honest, capable and reliable person who handled his job with utmost care and responsibility.

There's so much lines missing,Aso Rock is not where humans should live .
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Gandollaar(f): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:
People around Buhari always die
But osunbande is still alive
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Yankee101: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Or killed?
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by ahmedajadi(m): 12:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Like Yar'Adua Like Buhari

Only that Yar'Adua never had it as bad as Buhari and it's so unfortunate that the north will do anything to hide Buhari's information from the public.

I remembe that when Yar'Adua died, the cabal didn't want Jonathan to takeover but for the save Nigeria group, the cabal would have been so post werful
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by hansomb: 12:47am On Apr 07, 2021
ummmm, I smell fish. Someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone does not what his identity to be damage, else silence the messenger.
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2021
A statement by Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, said Afaka died at the State House Clinic on Tuesday after a prolonged illness.

Buhari extends heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased.

This Jubrin will never ceases to surprises us, so all these while he has prolonged illness and he didn't die until he had a deal gone wrong with his principle and they killed him to silence him, BUHARI/Jubrin who so ever masquerading himself as Nigeria president is just evil,

We have over 200 millions cowards and ediots in Nigeria they will never ask questions
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Chiboto414: 1:28am On Apr 07, 2021
For the driver to try this, then Gambari and other close ministers had been cashing out since...RIP driver
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by yemmywesey(m): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2021
Leo588:
What is a prolonged illness?

I wonder oo,
any president in the world cannot employ the service of unfit service personel into his/her work force.
talkless of a very critical duty, the personal driver of the president
and he is suffering from a prolonged illness.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by aspiring44: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Nazgul:
According to this story...

* The president of the most populated black country cannot read. How else will he sign a document with verifying the contents of the documents if he can read.

* He has been aware of his driver's incarceration, and was also away of how he returned a huge amount of money some years back. It will be safe to say that Buhari has so much love and respect for this man yet he couldn't do anything to help his driver despite being the C in C. Meaning Buhari isn't in charge of the affairs of this country. Someone behind the scene is calling the shots.

* It has been confirmed from more than one member of Buhari's inner caucus that he's (president Buhari) suffering from dementia. Question is what is he still doing in aso rock when it's obvious that he doesn't have the intellect to govern this nation, why not hand over power to his vice and attend to his health

Once they accept it will be call incapacitation and impeachment follow .

Can that ever happen ........?
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by nick50(m): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Muslims and corruption are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Bimpe29: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Dechief: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Yeyeyeye:
This show that, he is not a Bastard
I thought I was the only one that saw this.. how can somebody that duped u be honest?
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Duplexxx: 2:03am On Apr 07, 2021
Dem don killed am

Rip to the dead
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by ddeola: 3:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Dem don kill am. sad sad sad sad sad sad

Meanwhile na person husband, father, brother, uncle, etc. DEMONS-IN-AUTHORITY. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#Badgovernmentmustendinnigeria
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by JAMO4REAL1(m): 3:27am On Apr 07, 2021
they kill this man bcus he have some secrets God dey watch u
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by steve6: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Ordinary driver trick a whole president to sign off money not even a P.A, what will a driver and boss conversation really look like for the boss to start signing official documents?

Imagine a bank MD claiming his driver tricked him to sign documents?

Yet everyone is blaming and arresting the driver rather than the dullard and slowpoke in Chief even though I know the driver is just a frontier for a cabal

If buhari is the head of a private firm, he will have been fired long time ago

Soon one aso rock maid will trick buhari to sleep with her, she will get pregnant and buhari will claim ignorance

Can you imagine ! SMH !
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by juman(m): 3:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Fake news.

I can never believe such story.
If I see the story in regular newspaper like punch, I can then believe it.
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Govocrete: 4:06am On Apr 07, 2021
This is very very serious, if indeed a driver can scam the whole nation that means our senators, ministers, PMB family members and loan facilitators have already scam the hell out of this nation.

DSS should investigate all documents signed by the President since 2015 and EFCC should start making arrest from the villa and not in Oyo, Lagos etc.

I am wondering how will someone who scammed the president, will still be praise by the scam victim:

President Buhari, who also commiserates with the Government and people of Kaduna State, described the late Afaka as an honest, capable and reliable person who handled his job with utmost care and responsibility.

If truly the above statement is true that means all the praises from the Presidency are ot from a sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by cococandy(f): 4:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Shouldn’t he have a legal team who peruse everything he signs? To avoid national security issues?
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by Princedapace(m): 4:39am On Apr 07, 2021
Tribalism will kill this country. Buhari can never be hired by many people supporting him today to run their private business.

Well, what can I say? I blame my creator for bringing me into this country.
Re: Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies by cardoctor(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2021
How could someone described as Honest and even proved to be so while on pilgrimage to Mecca be a fraud to his own boss, the President?

Why wasn't he flown abroad for treatment like his Oga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.