Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges (1729 Views)

Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks / IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Antoeni(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has accused the Federal Government of sponsoring Monday’s attacks on Imo Police Headquarters and Correctional Centre.

MASSOB leader, Uchenna Madu, in a statement on Tuesday, alleged the attacks were ploys by the President Muhammadu Buhari- led administration to discredit pro -Biafra groups

The group said: “Through MASSOB intelligence agency, we found out that all these attacks are being sponsored and executed by Federal Government of Nigeria through their protected militiamen called bandits and unknown gunmen.

“Their primary aim is to discredit non- violence pro Biafra freedom fighters like MASSOB and IPOB.

“They want to create an erroneous impression that pro Biafra agitators have turned violent and militancy.

“How can untrained and amateurs with no military training overpower the entire security apparatus of Nigeria in South East?

“Why is it that there was no security resistance during the breaking up of Owerri prisons and Imo State police headquarters in an operation that lasted more than one hour?”

MASSOB advised Governor Hope Uzodinma to stop heaping blames on IPOB or ESN or any other pro- Biafra organization.

“The Federal Government is plotting to militralise the entire Biafra land in disguise of searching for pro-Biafra agitators.

“They are planning to intimidate and inflict fear on our people to frustrate Ndigbo from clamouring for 2023 presidency,” the group further alleged.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-behind-imo-attacks-massob-alleges/

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Antoeni(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Do You Know That a packet of cigarettes that was sold for 200 last year is now 500 naira even to die young in nigerian is now very expressive.

7 Likes

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by triple996(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
what type of weed are these ones taking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by eplanning: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Presidency? Ndigbo are you interested??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Sunnycliff(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
There's an atom of truth in this. Time will tell tho

2 Likes

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Antoeni(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
It’s either this MASSOB LEADER has not taken what he should be taking or has taken too much of what he shouldn’t be taking
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Warripikine: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
It is so so possible

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Antoeni(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
They Don’t Even Have a Candidate to Present
eplanning:

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Karlovych: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
embarassed They think they can deceive Nigerians, they want use the opportunity to unleash unnecessary violence on the good people of SE, the rate of the attack is suspicious and can only be carried out with the help of an APC governor in an APC state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by limeta(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
“Why is it that there was no security resistance during the breaking up of Owerri prisons and Imo State police headquarters in an operation that lasted more than one hour?”

Failed Buhari at it again

2 Likes

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Jostoman: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Exactly the same tactics they use during END SARS protest when they sponsor hoodlums to discredit the real endsars protesters.

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by chatinent: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Well, I read some points up there.
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by SarkinYarki: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
I said it
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by favor914: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Antoeni:
It’s either this MASSOB LEADER has not taken what he should be taking or has taken too much of what he shouldn’t be taking
And Ohaneze & their elder statesmen Ezeife, Nwabueze & Co are pleading that Nigeria must give them the presidency in 2023? Alexander Ekwueme died wanting to be President? Which other tribe in Nigeria will vote for them, even an Urhobo man will become President before any Ndigbo. Self destruct, your rivals from the South, the Yorubas are the beneficiaries of your self destruction

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
eplanning:

Antoeni:
They Don’t Even Have a Candidate to Present

Becoming Nigeria's president is not the problem of an average Igbo man. Forget the likes of OUK, Umahi and Co. because they are less than 1% of Igbo nation.

favor914:
And Ohaneze & their elder statesmen Ezeife, Nwabueze & Co are pleading that Nigeria must give them the presidency in 2023? Which other tribe in Nigeria will vote for them, even an Urhobo man will become President before any Ndigbo.
This 1 is even talking about Ohaneze Ndi Ori na Ndi Ama, people that are after their stomach.

If you don't mind, tell us what an average Otuoke man/woman benefitted from GEJ's Presidency? Is it good roads, electricity, pipe borne water etc. Just tell us pls. Also, tell us how an average Yoruba man benefitted from Obasanjo's presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by favor914: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Becoming Nigeria's president is not the problem of an average Igbo man. Forget the likes of OUK, Umahi and Co. because they are less than 1% of Igbo nation
What of you, what percentage do you rep?, what is your last name, a thousand nobodies cannot be counted as known persons, like I said what is your name, who knows a thousand of you? Just like the unknown gunmen, faceless anonymous Nobodies.
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Charmingrascal(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
I am still wondering how a whole State Force headquarters could be attacked, Force headquarters have APCs the have armoury they have all sort of ammunition there, yet it was attacked and the Officers didn't try to repel the attack, nobody died in the attack no Police Officer was killed or injured.

I swear "something fishy is going down"
In Papa Ifeanyi's voice

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by favor914: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Becoming Nigeria's president is not the problem of an average Igbo man. Forget the likes of OUK, Umahi and Co. because they are less than 1% of Igbo nation.

This 1 is even talking about Ohaneze Ndi Ori na Ndi Ama, people that are after their stomach.

If you don't mind, tell us what an average Otuoke man/woman benefitted from GEJ's Presidency? Is it good roads, electricity, pipe borne water etc. Just tell us pls. Also, tell us how an average Yoruba man benefitted from Obasanjo's presidency
Then please let your elders & parents stop threatening Nigeria that they must make them President, since their senseless children want to drag their names into the mud, warn your elders to stop begging for the Presidency of Nigeria, the youths of the past, Ohaneze of today, no that Biafra is a pipe dream, maybe you are more intelligent than your parents? Warn Peter Obi to stop been a slave to Fulanis.
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
favor914:
What of you, what percentage do you rep?, what is your last name, a thousand nobodies cannot be counted as known persons, like I said what is your name, who knows a thousand of you? Just like the unknown gunmen, faceless anonymous Nobodies.
I don't rep any percentage, I don't have any last name and no one counts me as a person because I'm a nobody. But, if you wanna know the problem of an average Igbo man, go into streets, markets in Igboland and find out.
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Am a regular visitor to command hq at owerri. There is no way that place can be over run by any person or group except the law enforcement themselves..it's by d side of govt house.at every point in time, there are at least two hundred policemen Manning all the points from gate to c.i.d.even down to motor traffic division office. It's not possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by favor914: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't rep any percentage, I don't have any last name and no one counts me as a person because I'm a nobody. But, if you wanna know the problem of an average Igbo man, go into streets, markets in Igboland and find out.
Why go to so called igbo land when there are sane industrious wealthy Ndigbos all over Lagos & Abuja? With all the criminals let loose in Eastern Nigeria Which sane person would venture into that region, for what exactly? To take statistics of peasant minded Ipobians?
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by favor914: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Viknat:
Am a regular visitor to command hq at owerri. There is no way that place can be over run by any person or group except the law enforcement themselves..it's by d side of govt house.at every point in time, there are at least two hundred policemen Manning all the points from gate to c.i.d.even down to motor traffic division office. It's not possible
No need for crocodile tears, whether true or not, the pandora’s Box has been opened, 20 checkpoints will turn to 67 checkpoints, Nna your wailing has just begun, welcome to the new era.
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
favor914:
Then please let your elders & parents stop threatening Nigeria that they must make them President, since their senseless children want to drag their names into the mud, warn your elders to stop begging for the Presidency of Nigeria, the youths of the past, Ohaneze of today, no that Biafra is a pipe dream, maybe you are more intelligent than your parents? Warn Peter Obi to stop been a slave to Fulanis.
Why bringing my parents into our conversation? That Nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't make you faceless. Oga! No dey chop trebor oh
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
favor914:
No need for crocodile tears, whether true or not, the pandora’s Box has been opened, 20 checkpoints will turn to 67 checkpoints, Nna your wailing has just begun, welcome to the new era.
well, am not from d east. I am from Delta. But I go to owerri regularly.... The command to be specific. And sorry man, am not shedding tears, and the increase in checkpoint you talked about, it will lead to more guerilla attacks.... More law enforcements will go down, if they create more checkpoints. I don't understand what you mean about ,"wailer"

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by skillsinnigeria: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
There is common sense in what massob is saying

1 Like

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by Antoeni(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Owerri survives on Tourism & Trade - Hotels, Clubs & Markets!
If the customers run away due to insecurity, the States Economy will collapse with increased Crime Rate & Poverty !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by favor914: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Viknat:
well, am not from d east. I am from Delta. But I go to owerri regularly.... The command to be specific. And sorry man, am not shedding tears, and the increase in checkpoint you talked about, it will lead to more guerilla attacks.... More law enforcements will go down, if they create more checkpoints. I don't understand what you mean about ,"wailer"
How does that affect you in Sapele, or Mosogar? What concerns us in Lagos & Abuja if the checkpoints increases a thousand folds & an upscale in gorilla warfare East Of The River Niger? The people in that region will suffer the brunt, how does Shekaru’s & Boko Haram’a atrocities affect business in Lagos State? More Easterners will flee the region for Abuja & Lagos, more money for Ekene dili Chukwu transport company & GUO Motors. Wetin concern agbero & overload?
Re: FG Behind Imo Attacks, MASSOB Alleges by maxell(f): 2:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am still wondering how a whole State Force headquarters could be attacked, Force headquarters have APCs the have armoury they have all sort of ammunition there, yet it was attacked and the Officers didn't try to repel the attack, nobody died in the attack no Police Officer was killed or injured.

I swear "something fishy is going down"
In Papa Ifeanyi's voice

I agree with you. Very well said wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye Witness: President Buhari's Driver Died Due To Heavy Torture In Detention / Breaking News - 54 Males Slaughtered In Kadawa Village, Zamfara Last Night / What are the implications of Tinubu not having Primary & Secondary school Cert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.