Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service (22281 Views)

Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit / Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by nnamdi640: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Government for the north, continue your nepotism. A country of more than 50 tribes only one particular tribe that occupies this post more including that of EFCC. One Nigeria is just favouring one particular tribe alone.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Princedapace(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
If he’s otherwise qualified and is getting immediate results then I’m good. He can stay there even as an embalmed fossil.

We focus on the wrong stuff in Nigeria.

We don't focus on the wrong stuff bro. A particular tribe has been ruling this country for decades and aren't getting result, so why should they continue?

They have ruled this country into doom so why should they continue?

Nigeria is a multi ethnic country and no where in the world do serious countries allow one tribe to dominate the affairs of the central govt.

Even in Europe, they won't try this. They rather create a system that will grant great identity to major tribes and shut away dominance by any major tribe. What we are doing in Nigeria is extremely dangerous.

The last igp, people said if he is delivering, no problem, the same was said about the igp before this last one. They are all from the same region and religion. They keeping saying the same thing and they still can't deliver. So, why should we not complain? Were they born to rule the rest of us?

2 Likes

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Teejay13(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2021
Why must it always come from the north?

In a multi-diverse country like Nigeria.

Buhari is actually a biased leader who does not obey the set down rules of law.

Is a pity we found ourselves in this part of the world.

Someday we shall surely see the end of it all.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by EgunMogaji2: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2021
Princedapace:

We don't focus on the wrong stuff bro. A particular tribe has been ruling this country for decades and aren't getting result, so why should they continue?

They have ruled this country into doom so why should they continue?

Nigeria is a multi ethnic country and no where in the world do serious countries allow one tribe to dominate the affairs of the central govt.

Even in Europe, they won't try this. They rather create a system that will grant great identity to major tribes and shut away dominance by any major tribe. What we are doing in Nigeria is extremely dangerous.

The last igp, people said if he is delivering, no problem, the same was said about the igp before this last one. They are all from the same region and religion. They keeping saying the same thing and they still can't deliver. So, why should we not complain? Were they born to rule the rest of us?

So your issue is less tribal but delivery on results. We’re saying the same thing wink
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by ChiefOloye(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2021
Two is such a long period of time. Two months is enough for any Nigerian to occupy an administrative post and become a multi-billionaire, let alone 2 solid years, that's still subjected to buharmagic of extension. Alkali will take in billions of Naira, just like his predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by mukthar2000(m): 6:23am On Apr 07, 2021
Both Buhari and his newly appointed brother Usman Alkali, they all have expiring date in that office, its just a matter of patients and perseverance.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Princedapace(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

So your issue is less tribal but delivery on results. We’re saying the same thing wink

We aren't saying the same thing. How can we keep allowing one tribe to rule and none of them have delivered.

Since I was born, anytime I hear of FG agency, it is usually names like Usman, Adamu, Mohamed, Buhari, that is in charge of the agency. But when u get to private driven sectors where merit matters, or in euopre or America where merit matters, you will rarely find their names there. U will mainly find names like Uche, Deji, shade, Chioma, etc. This shows that that region that rules Nigeria can't compete in a merit driven society. So why are they ruling Nigeria? We are decieving our selves here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by boulala84: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2021
grin lolss.. IPOB & #Endsars protesters don do Adamu strong thing
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Esales(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Lol, as long as he performs, sometimes it's not all about the years.
Meanwhile, find out how I got empowered to stop selling shoes on nairaland and how it can change your life too, check my profile signature and click on the link. Let's smile this year
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by CocoaOla: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Lukaku12:

I don’t know the name to quantify you with..what a silly comment.....u are proud of saying another countries military should come and detonate explosives that would ruin your country?? Immature illiterate everywhere.....
oh sorry my dear you miss understood me I mean the inequalities in Nigeria is too much the law the crook system only favour the elite and politicians majorities of Nigerians live below 1$ which is below poverty line Nigeria is useless to the masses our leaders are out their for their pockets only

I just want Nigeria to become the best country in the world
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by silifat11(m): 6:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Maybe he "was misquoted" .. hahaha.. anyway... We can decided to extend his retirement to finish with our tenure.. Lobatan
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by silifat11(m): 6:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Maybe he "was misquoted" .. hahaha.. anyway... We can decided to extend his retirement to finish with our tenure.. Lobatan..
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by silifat11(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Maybe he "was misquoted" .. hahaha.. anyway... We can decided to extend his retirement to finish with our tenure....
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Grace001: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeria is synonymous to retrogression
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Yus2020: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Apc has nothing good to offer Nigerians
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by berrystunn(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2021
JuanJO:
Nigeria is just a failed nation. I hope the new IGP has something to offer.

Buhari self Sabi disgrace person full-time. You send person go Imo and the next thing you do. Replace am.

He did not send him to any imo
Buhari is just programmed.
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Seniorwriter(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Not Surprised
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by KnightsTemplar(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Why the man be like woman.
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by John4B: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2021
his retirement can still be extended, everything is possible in naija
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by EgunMogaji2: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Princedapace:

We aren't saying the same thing. How can we keep allowing one tribe to rule and none of them have delivered.

Since I was born, anytime I hear of FG agency, it is usually names like Usman, Adamu, Mohamed, Buhari, that is in charge of the agency. But when u get to private driven sectors where merit matters, or in euopre or America where merit matters, you will rarely find their names there. U will mainly find names like Uche, Deji, shade, Chioma, etc. This shows that that region that rules Nigeria can't compete in a merit driven society. So why are they ruling Nigeria? We are decieving our selves here.

Okay, thanks.

Have a nice day.
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by mmadu4: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2021
the IGP is gay .
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Soulsymbol99: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2021
the type of money he is going to make this two years,he has never made in his entire career. no be naija again.
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by GeneralPula: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Codezz:
I hope when a Southern President comes in and start appointing men from his region nobody will complain of being marginalized.

Not at all bro..

Equation just be balanced..
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by jrusky(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Franzinni:
bihari will go down in history as a metric for measuring the poor performance of a president.

Nepotism. passed
Abracadabraism. Passed
Promise and failism. Passed
Padipadi-ism passed
Pharaoh-ish passed with plying kolorz

This present government is the WORST I have ever seen since amalgamation... The absolute low.

Come2023 we should apply the wisely part of the phrase " vote wisely".

Personally I will never forget Buhari in hurry. He made me to naturally just hate the name "BUHARI" I just see anybody bearing that name even non related to him as evil.

Bro I have never like him for a bit. He was a military head of state he was a nightmare his evil gang brought him back again as civilian president infact the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by seyz91(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2021
i dey tell you
EgunMogaji2:
If he’s otherwise qualified and is getting immediate results then I’m good. He can stay there even as an embalmed fossil.

We focus on the wrong stuff in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by ofiko123(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2021
Wishing him success in his remaining years in office...
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by Bigsunny01(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2021
From aboki to anoda aboki

What a qwontree.

E no go better for who do us dis thing
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by jimter44(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2021
This government is a law breaker and does not respect for our laws. The police Act stipulates any person that is to be appointed as IGP must at least have four years. left in service. The acting IGP is having only two years left. I know that the rubber stamp senate will still confirm him as substantive IGP.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by BigBizzy(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by awuri4: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2021
I doubt if this new IG will perform because according to buhari, performance is measured by the stature of the person incharge. This New ig is fat. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by AnanseK(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2021
Broken2020:

Do you know even if a southerner was the closest in rank to the former IGP this government would have found a way to manipulate the process and retire him so that a northerner will be appointed ?

Nothing new, It has always been like that:

Re: Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service by MrUchenna1(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Whether you like or you no like
After you hear this true talk
Whether you like or you no like
After you hear this true talk[Chorus]
Ge ge!If you like e good
If you no like you hang
If you like e good
If you no like you hang
If you hang you go die
You go die for nothing
We go carry your body go police station
You die wrongfullyGe ge, ge ge, ge ge...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike / Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital / Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.