Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 (32131 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mexzie:

I see you hold on to past records/events, u forget there had been team changes, change in coaching staff meaning changes in team technique and formation, and player developments over the years, which also applies to most team, and also players improve and decline over time, sometimes even within same match, e.g when Nigeria won the Olympic gold, our players improved dramatically within same match, who will have guessed Nigeria will be Brazil and Argentina within same tournament that year.

Don't judge any team based on past records or past events, this is why most you loose your bets. Look at the current state of the players and how good they are at the moment.
Always look at current form of each player in a team, not past records/events.
The only team that can be threat to PSG is Real Madrid, Bayern players this season are not up to the level of PSG's attackers.

PSG players especially there attackers have greatly improve, they will outscore any team this season.

It will be another straight win for PSG in Munich.
Abeg, tell am..

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by paulos8: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wordson:
dat was d past PSG, if u watched tonight's match, u will know dey are much better and more determined now..
By d way, do u know how many unreplied goals Bayern needs to score to win ?
2 unreplied goals PSG is gone

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
oluDharay:

Didn't Manchester United overturned 2 - 0 down against this same PSG?
past tense bro, we talk about current form..
PSG is a team to beat now
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by UNCL3(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good evening y'all.
I did a beautiful song lately, please help me stream it. Link in signature, no regrets on your data.
Thanks alot.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
paulos8:

I doubt dat... Even if it's true, so u think Mbappe and Nehmer will sit and do nothing at Home for 90mins?
Anyway, we'll see how it pens out next week in d return leg
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by oliverano: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wordson:

grin

I know you're trying to find solace in PSG after Madrid showed Liverpool what UCL is all about but today I'll support your assertion.

PSG with Mabape are the team to beat and may very well knock Bayern out...let's wait till second leg.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Captain92: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
PSG you guys has made my day.... weldone guys
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Smashspesh(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
oluDharay:

Definitely, Bayern really miss Lewandoski

You all screaming Lewan! Lewan!! Don't forget that Veratti wasn't on the pitch. And that affected PSG too.

4 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by oliverano: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wordson:
I doubt dat... Even if it's true, so u think Mbappe and Nehmer will sit and do nothing at Home for 90mins?
Anyway, we'll see how it pens out next week in d return leg

Same way Messi and Suarez watched Liverpool scored 4 unreplied

Same way Ronaldo and co watched on as Porto send them to wherever they are right now.

but you never know in football

The best team will qualify I don't care who!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Minjim: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kudducini:

Bro, I smell draw for this match

Maybe in the 2nd leg

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by oluDharay(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wordson:

It was past after they blew off 4goals advantage against Barcelona

It was also past after 3 - 1 lost to a weakest man utd

I hope this won't be also become past in the near future , if they blow it off

BY the way, if you gonna talk about tonight match without being sentimental, you won't dare place your bet on PSG to beat Bayern in the return leg

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by jamiudarex(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kudducini:
If Bayern Munich no win this match make my yansh clap
you can say that agin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kudducini:

Come let me jam the nyash and make it clap.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Starzo: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
oliverano:

Una go just dey yan

Aside Lewandowski who else is injured for Bayern?

Injury is part of the game no excuse there

Abegii

Mbabpe for Balon d or biko

PS: PSG are without Marco Veratti and Mauro Iacrdi and they even lost their star Defender and club captain Marquinhos in this game. with Danilo, a midfielder playing as a CB.
Douglas Costa ,gnabry
if u don't know the devastating effect of those two then I have nothing to say.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by EbenezerTriumph: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mexzie:

I see you hold on to past records/events, u forget there had been team changes, change in coaching staff meaning changes in team technique and formation, and player developments over the years, which also applies to most team, and also players improve and decline over time, sometimes even within same match, e.g when Nigeria won the Olympic gold, our players improved dramatically within same match, who will have guessed Nigeria will be Brazil and Argentina within same tournament that year.

Don't judge any team based on past records or past events, this is why most you loose your bets. Look at the current state of the players and how good they are at the moment.
Always look at current form of each player in a team, not past records/events.
The only team that can be threat to PSG is Real Madrid, Bayern players this season are not up to the level of PSG's attackers.

PSG players especially there attackers have greatly improve, they will outscore any team this season.

It will be another straight win for PSG in Munich.
@bolded in Germany.
good points you've stated
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
oliverano:

grin

I know you're trying to find solace in PSG after Madrid showed Liverpool what UCL is all about but today I'll support your assertion.

PSG with Mabape are the team to beat and may very well knock Bayern out...let's wait till second leg.
my brother, besides d fact dat I am a liverpool fan,I am also a fan of good football.. wink
And as u said, lets see how it pens out next week
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by oliverano: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Starzo:

Douglas Costa ,gnabry
if u don't know the devastating effect of those two then I have nothing to say.

Bros forget devastating etc...we're not here to play with semantics

Costa was brought in as a backup...he's been poor all season and also a bench piece.

Gnabry on the other hand is a notable mention but Sane is there. That's why you have bigger squads thses days.

You're not talking about PSG who are without first team LB Juan Barnet, First choice striker Mauro Icardi and first choice midfielder Marco Veratti. They also lost their influential captain\defender Marquinhos, forcing Danilo a midfielder by trade to play more than half an hour as a CB!

Who go win go win

but PSG after this game are favorite of course on paper to qualify to the semis. QED!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by oliverano: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wordson:
my brother, besides d fact dat I am a liverpool fan,I am also a fan of good football.. wink
And as u said, lets see how it pens out next week

Brother man...I like your response. You don't sound like the Liverpool fans here at Surulere.

Gd Night man!

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by davodyguy: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
paulos8:

Wrong.

It's 3.

They scored 3 in Munich, and Bayern needs to at least match that or top it
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Starzo: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
oliverano:

Bros forget devastating etc...we're not here to play with semantics

Costa was brought in as a backup...he's been poor all season and also a bench piece.

Gnabry on the other hand is a notable mention but Sane is there. That's why you have bigger squads thses days.

You're not talking about PSG who are without first team LB Juan Barnet, First choice striker Mauro Icardi and first choice midfielder Marco Veratti. They also lost their influential captain\defender Marquinhos, forcing Danilo a midfielder by trade to play more than half an hour as a CB!

Who go win go win

but PSG after this game are favorite of course on paper to qualify to the semis. QED!!!
na you sabi
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
oliverano:

Same way Messi and Suarez watched Liverpool scored 4 unreplied

Same way Ronaldo and co watched on as Porto send them to wherever they are right now.

but you never know in football

The best team will qualify I don't care who!!!
yeah.. let d better team wins.. we will find out next week
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Wordson(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
oliverano:

Brother man...I like your response. You don't sound like the Liverpool fans here at Surulere.

Gd Night man!
you too bro.. sleep tight
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Wordson(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
oluDharay:

It was past after they blew off 4goals advantage against Barcelona

It was also past after 3 - 1 lost to a weakest man utd

I hope this won't be also become past in the near future , if they blow it off

BY the way, if you gonna talk about tonight match without being sentimental, you won't dare place your bet on PSG to beat Bayern in the return leg
yeah.. u are right.. I had tot Bayern would clean dir clock tonight but after watching d match, my brother, my opinion changed..
But let's see how it goes next week
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bayern dey play real classic football
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Jackson105: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wordson:
dat was d past PSG, if u watched tonight's match, u will know dey are much better and more determined now..
By d way, do u know how many unreplied goals Bayern needs to score to win ?

Just 2 is ok
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by OyinO: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kudducini:

Sorry oO... haaaahaaaahaa! No be only nyansh but your blokos go follow clap.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by Jackson105: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2021
davodyguy:

Wrong.

It's 3.

They scored 3 in Munich, and Bayern needs to at least match that or top it

You don't know football, 2 unreplied goal is enough it will change the agregate to 4 against the 3 of PSG

4 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by caprini1: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2021
wiseone28:
This foolish PSG club will let Man city take the CL
Man city that did not really beat Dortmund..... football games changes everyday
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by caprini1: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Mexzie:
What u all are witnessing this season is the rise of Kylian Mbappe.
That guy is fantastic, he is the reason why PSG will win the UCL this season, plus Neymar has hit fantastic form this season.
You guys should look at how the team plays currently not past records.
Mbappe and Neymar are like hot knife on butter, now Di Maria is also improving his game, we may have the emergence of another super trident since MSN of Barca.
Mancity CANNOT stop this PSG attack.
How many UCL,s did MSN win? Instead wey you go just swallow your pride and say BBC ,that won 4 UCL,s ,3 came in a row. grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by darediamond(m): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2021
oliverano:

grin

Madrid Showed Nothing To Liverpool as Liverpool itself is Technically Down Even Before The MATCH. If It Were A Team Like PSG that played Liverpool Yesterday.... The Goals would Have been as High as 6 or More against Liv.

Madrid were only Lucky that The LION was sleeping on arrival.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 by oliverano: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2021
darediamond:

Madrid Showed Nothing To Liverpool as Liverpool itself is Technically Down Even Before The MATCH. If It Were A Team Like PSG that played Liverpool Yesterday.... The Goals would Have been as High as 6 or More against Liv.

Madrid were only Lucky that The LION was sleeping on arrival.

Your point is....PSG would've scored 6 or more against Liverpool

Yet the Lion(in this context) Liverpool were sleeping on arrival

I don't know, but didn't get your point clearly, may be i have comprehension probs but if I just explained your point above, then...

I must tell you that I have nothing to say!!!

SMFH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.