Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet (596 Views)

Wreckage Of Missing NAF Alpha Jet 475 Found In Bama, Body Of Pilot Also Found / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by sunnyn(m): 4:47am On Apr 07, 2021
The federal government has criticized some Nigerians that are rejoicing and celebrating the disappearance of the Nigerian Airforce Alpha Jet, saying such an act is highly condemnable. It is the worst and the least act ever expected from Nigerians.

FG made this regret yesterday through the Minister of information and culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. Read the full gist here:� https://sunexblog.com/fg-scolds-nigerians-rejoicing-at-missing-jet/
Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by ebenhazard(m): 4:52am On Apr 07, 2021
What has he Lia Mohammed done for Nigerians that's commendable rather than lies

Rip to lost souls
Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by blackpanda: 5:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Some Nigerians are just pathetic.
They don't see their actions as part of the problems

2 Likes

Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by Ngenge(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2021
It shows the present government is an ad-hoc one. Earnestly, we are waiting for 2023. May this government be the worst I will see in my life

2 Likes

Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2021
They select journalists that won't question then, journalists that will say what they want them to say, speak to them and expect every Nigerian to be their yes man, their boot lickers.

How pathetic

1 Like

Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by orisa37: 6:00am On Apr 07, 2021
IPOB HAS IT.
Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by bcomputer101: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2021
They are not Nigerians.

They are IPOB terrorist.
Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by vikithor(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2021
count me amongst the 'some Nigerians' that rejoice over the news of the missing jet.No jet is missing, na una know the swapping plans and who you FGN wants to swap the jet with.
Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by sunnyn(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Hmmm... This is serious! How would I believe what you just said now?�
vikithor:
count me amongst the 'some Nigerians' that rejoice over the news of the missing jet.No jet is missing, na una know the swapping plans and who you FGN wants to swap the jet with.
Re: FG Scolds Nigerians Celebrating The Missing NAF Jet by Ezmans: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2021
vikithor:
so the jet was swapted?

(1) (Reply)

Evil Of The Fulanis Against The South West / Idris Deby’s Death May Complicate Security Matters In Nigeria- Olawepo-hashim / President Buhari Appoints A New Chief Of Army Staff From Nasarawa State Continu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.