Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) (81737 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by chigzypeace(f): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Shut up...is Kanu the sponsor of UGM? DO you know who they are ?

Nna please what's this new abb I'm seeing everywhere. UGM. What does it stand for? Forgive my ignorance
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by alfasexy: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
This is exactly what I don't understand.

Why putting the lives of the same people you are claiming of fighting/protecting for in danger?

Why should Anambra residents have to go through all this because some unknown gunmen are angry... Sins of few, hardship on many...

And that heartless Kanu boy is enjoying the scene.. Anything to bring zoo down in his delusional thinking .. Same zoo their grannies couldn't bring down..

To those who have been hailing ESN, Ipob, Unknown gunmen, the zoo can't go down except your region.. Boko haram is over 10 years + yet none exist in Southern part of Nigeria..

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay ooo.. Whoever that might be behind the unnecessary security officers killings ( ESN, Ipob, UGM) should not only stop but think about the consequences of their few actions.

Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by colestephan86: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Why putting the lives of the same people you are claiming of fighting/protecting for in danger?

Why should Anambra residents have to go through all this because some unknown gunmen are angry... Sins of few, hardship on many...

And that heartless Kanu boy is enjoying the scene.. Anything to bring zoo down in his delusional thinking .. Same zoo their grannies couldn't bring down..

To those who have been hailing ESN, Ipob, Unknown gunmen, the zoo can't go down except your region.. Boko haram is over 10 years + yet none exist in Southern part of Nigeria..

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay ooo.. Whoever that might be behind the unnecessary security officers killings ( ESN, Ipob, UGM) should not only stop but think about the consequences of their few actions.

Please tell us what the police should have done
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2021
And when the idiots the voted into power like Obiano and cos gets there they will just pass but voters the people that voted them in is going through hell... Messed L. G. A, STATES AND NATION @LARGE
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Conrod: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I don't care about the rubbish you wrote. All I know is that you've brought in ant infested firewood so the lizard has paid you a homage already
We will survive it,it's a little price for freedom,russians paid dearly for defending their freedom against the nazis,
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Koralords: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2021
That’s the ripple effect,it amazes me when I see people here celebrate killing of security officers,
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2021
Na unknown armed gunmen them talk ooo,ESN has not claimed responsibility for the attacks so it's safe to say until a thorough investigation is done them we go know these 'unknown armed gunmen'for real sef,all this alleged and suspected things I dey hear na witch hunt tins ja re ,Omo naija na cruise
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Jonegonu: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

quite
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

CAN YOU JUST CALM DOWN AND REVIEW WHAT YOU JUST TYPED? ITS GARBAGE!
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by skillsinnigeria: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2021
Good precautionary measures but the masses always at the receiving end
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Egoveen: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

We will inconvenience you anambra mofos until u get sense, let's see who suffers the senselessness. Use alternate road
Gulder ultimate BEER is all you need for a brain reset...Thank me later.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Fantacy4(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Am still surprise how those that Rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria army and Police,are now showing concern to what is happening in East.
anything wey happen for east na una cup of tea
Enugu state wey I dey d war never start na it Akara don be 4 small pieces #70 wat if these now result to war and food supply route is cut off how would you guys survive? na the poor masses I the piety
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Ogbeniomo: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2021
Barbiturate:

This babe looks so much like my ex fiancee Amaka Nweke smiley
Hmmmm, Amaka nweke? from which state bro?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2021
175:
Increase your security presence and stop acting like pussies.

Una dey block road like say if wahala burst, una no go run leave gun. Lolz. grin

However, enough of these attacks. That's not how to fight government.
Increase which security? Who should increase security? They don't even have weapons, when they hear the sound of 2 sophisticated grenades they will run.

How else do you fight a useless Nigerian government?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2021
captainamiedi1:
who suffers it now?? the masses abi?? nothing like peace. embrace peace. abi Buhari dey follow them trek? those online idiots in Lagos and Abuja they loves causing problem for their kinsmen and they will not be affected by it. imagine the unrest in owerri. many can't go to market or work. who suffers??
All of you people shouting embrace paces up and down in thai county. Where is the peace to embrace? Can someone see peace standing Before him, I mean rwal peace not the type Nigeria politicians preach, I mean real peace. Can someone see it and chose to embrace war.
I use to wonder why a sane person would say if you want peace prepare for war, and now that I'm grown, I understand very well what the person must have experienced abefore saying that. There's no peace to embrace.
Meet a police or any force man and try to share a smile with him, he barks at you like a hungry dog. He sees you as a suspect. Meet another and frown, he slaps you For doing hard man.
You drive on the road they harass you, you want they pick you up and chose whatever crime they like tonoin on you and torture you.
Ordinary protest, the shot to kill. You cry for being shot, they call you terrorists.
You call them that you are being attached, they show up long after the attackers are gone and pick up everyone passing as suspect. They have never investigated any crime.
They are always looking into the matter
Fulanis herdsmen attack you, you call them but they are never close to safe the people.
But will come to arrest people for killing cows.
Then decent yourself against Fulanis, theu will come with koboko and start flogging and dragging everyone to their stations.
Do you call that PEACE?
Now some Unknown gunmen have decided they to show the police how to live in peace, they are all scaling fences and running like rabits during bush fires.
They can't stand and flog them with koboko or even shot them since they also have guns.
This one now it's not going to pick guys from the street and taking pictures of them with weapons and forcing them to confess.
The guys have come to them with the guns to have some pictures and they are running. They must stay o. At least they've for something to be busy with down in the east instead of stand on the roads collecting money.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by ScamHunter: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Shatap ZonB.
Were you not rejoicing when it was the police and army killing unarmed Igbo? Wicked soul...
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Blocking road would not stop the so called unknown gun men, infact, it would give them enough space to see where to shoot or bomb.

All they have to do is throw 2 grenades and every where will clear for them.

They can block all the roads if they want.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

Shatap ZonB.
Were you not rejoicing when it was the police and army killing unarmed Igbo? Wicked soul...
don't mind dem.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2021
You guys have not seen anything. Your wonderful land of the rising sun is about to become the new Bama of Borno state. Next time, when you see someone propagating hate speech, you will arrest the person yourselves. For the record, I am not against Biafra agitation. Every people have a right to self-actualization, but what ever steps taken must be peaceful.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by nedekid: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2021
The only thing good I see comming out of this is the sacking of the IG. I hope same will extend from the state Cp all the way to the dpo.
You can see anambra CP is sitting up knowing the axe will fall on him if same thing happens in his state.
They should focus on security instead of extorting people on the roads.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

You wouldn't care about their plight if fulani herdmen raped and kill them.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Barbiturate(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Ogbeniomo:
Hmmmm, Amaka nweke? from which state bro?

From Awka, Anambra State
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Am still surprise how those that Rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria army and Police,are now showing concern to what is happening in East.
I dey shook! Such hypocrisy!
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

[s]This is exactly what I don't understand.

[/s]

Trashy
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Jack005(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I'm also reading their hypocritical comments...useless idiots.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Abegi, if anyone sees or hears of tochukwu a tall fair skin woman from umumbele awka. I don't know her last name, but i know she has a senior brother called sunday. Tell her that chucks has being searching for her for atleast 25 years now. We lost contact 25 years ago at ezekwesili street nkpor near new parts nkpor. She said she was pregnant at that time and left i never saw or hear from her again.

$300 reward for anyone who can find tochukwu

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by chrismastre5(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2021
175:
Increase your security presence and stop acting like pussies.

Una dey block road like say if wahala burst, una no go run leave gun. Lolz. grin

However, enough of these attacks. That's not how to fight government.
then educate us how to fight the government
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Aircon: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2021
TRAINING
Increase your value, performance and skills. Take advantage of our professional, skill and soft Ticketing & reservation skills Training. For further information call; 08028425003, 08116551051.
Email info@airconnectng.com ticketing@airconnectng.com
Visit our website; www.airconnectng.com
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
don't mind them, confused people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.