Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers (702 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers / Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction / SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2021
Criminals are no longer in prisons

Criminals are working for governments are tax force, political thugs, hype men and un official security details

Those in prison are:

Oppositions

Those arrested on checkpoint on the grounds that I WILL ARREST YOU AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Those who questioned police extortion in south east

Those who were asked do you know who I be?

Innocent journalists that critized government

Those who has been in prison without trial for more than 5years

Those whose organs are harvested when oga needs money for Dubai property

I remember last two years I was jugging in the evening and police sedan the new one OBIANO GAVE THEM (IVM) stopped me and I stopped and they asked me what am doing obviously they saw me jogging and I replied am jogging.....with the deep stench of alcohol oozing from their mouth one is Igbo the other has northern accent....they just stopped me there discussing and am like sir if there's nothing else I will like to continue my exercise.... The northern said DID YOU KNOW I CAN ARREST YOU NOW AND PUT YOU IN PRISON THEN YOU CAN CALL WHO EVER YOU THINK YOU KNOW.....HOW DARE ME INTERRUPT THEIR CONVERSATION, THE IGBO POLICE OFFICERS RESPONSE WAS I DON'T HAVE RESPECT CAN'T I SEE THEY ARE DISCUSSING, don't I know they can arrest me now and nobody will see me again oh! And he said abeg comot for here idiot

1 Like

Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Monogamy: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2021

And the list goes on and on.

And how about the citizens who failed to do their duty? Abia state bye election total votes was less than 30k votes, that's in a city of 1 million + population...
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

And the list goes on and on.

And how about the citizens who failed to do their duty? Abia state bye election total votes was less than 30k votes, that's in a city of 1 million + population...

you blame the citizens for not having hope and trust in the electoral process?

In a sane country INEC will be so worried that they are losing credibility but in Nigeria it doesn't matter even one vote is a winner.....they think it's primary school class prefect election

3 Likes

Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by habsydiamond(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Na innocent people plenty for Nigeria cells... Some will even be there for years without trial... Some their family would think they are dead without knowing they are rotting in jail somewhere without being guilty of any crime... Police is ur friend!!!! ... So they say, but in naija that police can sometimes be ur enemy. They will frame u up to the point that it will be very difficult for one to escape, even without committing any crime. Mind you, some of those people arranged for newsmen to snap, interview and all sorts are innocent.. Those guns, bullets, knifes, and charms are not theirs... Those things are brought out from the police evidence room. I pray we won't be implicated by these people oo
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by istina: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2021
The prison is no longer a place for the Guilty rather it is now the home of the Innocent

1 Like

Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by dvdwed(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2021
It still doesnt justify the attacks.
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2021
I will never see a police officer in Nigeria and feel safe....

Only in Nigeria will you be answering a police officer

OK sir

Yes sir

Alright sir

Thank you sir

Good morning sir

Good day sir

Good evening sir

Now they are thinking they are gods....they can kill you, arrest you and there's nothing anybody can do about that....
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2021
dvdwed:
It still doesnt justify the attacks.
what will justify it?
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Monogamy: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2021
ezenwajosh:
you blame the citizens for not having hope and trust in the electoral process?

In a sane country INEC will be so worried that they are losing credibility but in Nigeria it doesn't matter even one vote is a winner.....they think it's primary school class prefect election

Such kind of vote aparthy can only occur in SE, hence the glaring marginalization cos it's more like you people have no representative whether in the senate or house of reps to fight for what the region demand
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Such kind of vote aparthy can only occur in SE, hence the glaring marginalization cos it's more like you people have no representative whether in the senate or house of reps to fight for what the region demand
SAME OLD SAME OLD

I can't even count how many times the issue of illegal police, military and civil defence road block in south east has been raised on Senate grounds

I have lost counts....once you bring it up northern senators will start discussing how juicy a girl she met in Dubai night club is with his colleague

So forget same old not having enough people in government sit shit....will south east have more number than their constituency?

Do you need vote to elect IGP for instance?

DO YOU NEED ELECTION FOR COPTROL GENERAL OF CUSTOM?

WHICH PARTY HELD THE ELECTION OF MILITARY COMMANDER

IS IT INEC THAT ELECTED CJN

HOW MANY CAMPAIGN POSTERS DID YOU SEE FOR THE CHAIRMAN OF NNPC

WE ARE NOT STUPID....WE ONLY GAVE DEMOCRACY IT'S TIME BUT IT SEEMS DEMOCRACY HAS ANOTHER VERSION IN NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Monogamy: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2021
ezenwajosh:
SAME OLD SAME OLD

I can't even count how many times the issue of illegal police, military and civil defence road block in south east has been raised on Senate grounds

I have lost counts....once you bring it up northern senators will start discussing how chuicy a girl she met in Dubai night club is with his colleague

Raised by who? Are they really serious about the motion? How are the other regions getting their motion passed?

No be someone like that less than 10k votes margin go still raise another failed motion..

Even if you want to demand for Biafra or restructuring, you will still need to play along the politics to some extent before demanding...
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

In the last senatorial election in Lagos State, is the vote up to 100,000?
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Raised by who? Are they really serious about the motion? How are the other regions getting their motion passed?

No be someone like that less than 10k votes margin go still raise another failed motion..

Even if you want to demand for Biafra or restructuring, you will still need to play along the politics to some extent before demanding...
yea they told ojukwu same thing form a political party you know there's a way to do it....SO BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CONSTITUTION THAT WAS COPIED AND PASTED, HAVE A FLAG, A NATIONAL ANTHEM EVEN WHEN THE CONFIGURATION OF THE SO CALLED NATION DOES NOT RHYME WITH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF NATION? BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PASSPORT WHICH YOU PRINT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY....YOU EXPECT TO GET BIAFRA I HAVE TO PLAY ALONG POLITICS FOR SOME EXTENT? 61 YEARS OF POLITICS IS IT NOT ENOUGH OF AN EXTENT?

NOW UZODIMMA WAS ELECTED A GOVERNOR FROM 4TH POSITION BY IBRAHIM TANKO MOHAMMED SO UZODIMMA IS NOT RECOGNISED AS A GOVERNOR BY THE SENATE AND PRESIDENT RIGHT? Because that's what you mean by saying No be someone like that less than 10k votes margin go still raise another failed motion.. so the motion failed because he's a lesser senator that's why his motion was not supported?

Take abaribe for instance how many times has he be shut down by the senate president....to a section of a country what he's saying is a lie to the other he's telling the truth, to another section of a country its not their business whether its true or lie....SO WHY CAN'T WE UNDERSTAND WE WILL KEEP PLAYING CAT AND MICE EVEN IN NEXT 1000YEARS AND GO OUR SEPERATE WAYS?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by beejaay: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

why are this dull??vote apathy is the same across the south, why? because we dont have trust in the leadership of the country....stop being petty and use your brain..we think you changing your moniker from helinus to this will give you brain but it seems u are losing it more...why will i go and waste my energy at a polling boot when i know it wont count and if i see any abnormalities i cant talk cos the security guys and the thugs there will destroy me me....have sense bro, have sense
Re: List Of Those In Southern Correction Centers by beejaay: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2021
ezenwajosh:
SAME OLD SAME OLD

I have lost counts....once you bring it up northern senators will start discussing how chuicy a girl she met in Dubai night club is with his colleague

So forget same old not having enough people in government sit shit....will south east have more number than their constituency?

Do you need vote to elect IGP for instance?

DO YOU NEED IGP FOR COPTROL GENERAL OF CUSTOM?

WHICH PARTY HELD THE ELECTION OF MILITARY COMMANDER

IS IT INEC THAT ELECTED CJN

HOW MANY CAMPAIGN POSTERS DID YOU SEE FOR THE OFFICE OF NNPC

dont mind them...our silly politcs have blinded us to the humanity side of things, we talk with the prism of hypocrisy and disdain for one another and this guy you quoted is so dumb that he cant think otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Fall Out Of Rising Insecurity, CBN Gets Nod Of Court To Close Bank Accounts(pix) / No Peace In 10 Or 20 Years Unless...miyetti Allah / EFCC Wades Into FBN Crisis; Invites Oba Otudeko, Others Over Dubious Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.