Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP (26149 Views)

Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit / Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by samnet123: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
His performance in office will determine how he should be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by Dadadididacontr: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
When a good king is on throne the people rejoice,but when a bad king rules people suffer.

Time and events are truely the test of competency.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by crafteck(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:
is the igp a christian?
if no y the celebration?
when u sell ur dog to buy monkey, u will still squating animal

You dont need to be Christian to be a good person, some redeem pastors are useless
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by Teejay13(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Is all right! Let the movie begin as I join CAN to wish him well!
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by LORDKing001: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
All this just to secure solidarity from the police to southern kaduna

They still don't know this is a government of jihad irrespective of who enters
according to ElRufai Southern Kaduna is the least attacked zone in Kaduna State. Ref Sunday Politics by Seun Akin..... of Channels Tv
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by BobbieZion(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Same old shit,just a different day.
Nigerians are always giving false hope.
Like the greatest scam ever in the history of the world,that bubu will use a magic wand and make Naija great.

Recycling shit.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by drlateef: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Is IGP a religious post? This CAN of worms fall my hands.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by micflo28(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sir, we are ready to forgive police undoings if you are willing to right the wrongsof the past. Your first assignment is to implement the ENDSARS demands and pay compensations to all victims and their family. Strengthen the intelligence unit to go hard on perpetuators of brutality and extortion. Secondly, find the sponsors of kidnapping, banditry, destruction of police and correctional centers facilities and insurgency. Thirdly, actualize state policing. Do all this and gain the confidence of the people.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by Codes151(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
tempest01:
Good one. If his antecedents allows CAN to recommend him, then we wish him well.

He should start the process of police reform that was demanded during EndSARS. All the insecurity seen now is as a result of apathy of the citizens.

The foolish government in trying to quell protests in one day has created problems for years.

From extra judiciary murders of protesters and citizens alike, the people are no more in tune with the rogue government (Except maybe those feeding from government) not the majority. A good start is to win back the trust of the people.

End police brutality and extortion.
they wont reform.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by sojfarm: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
There we go again!!!
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by tnerro1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Don’t worry, six months from now, we will hear a different story.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by skillsinnigeria: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ok
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:
is the igp a christian?
if no y the celebration?
when u sell ur dog to buy monkey, u will still have squating animal

Is Hope Uzodinma not an Igbo Christian? Wetin he do?
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by jamace(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
By the time the Aso Rock spirit enters him, his listening ears will become deaf to any advice or cry... cheesy
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hehehehe
But you know all these won't happen!
What do we gain from self deceit?

tempest01:
Good one. If his antecedents allows CAN to recommend him, then we wish him well.

He should start the process of police reform that was demanded during EndSARS. All the insecurity seen now is as a result of apathy of the citizens.

The foolish government in trying to quell protests in one day has created problems for years.

From extra judiciary murders of protesters and citizens alike, the people are no more in tune with the rogue government (Except maybe those feeding from government) not the majority. A good start is to win back the trust of the people.

End police brutality and extortion.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by qualityalone: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Is Hope Uzodinma not an Igbo Christian? Wetin he do?
lol
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
The newly appointed IGP has been giving religious coloration while CAN Kaduna is happy about while the South-East are wailing that another northerner has been selected as IGP.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by heniford2: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
veli1:

not as useless as ur fuckin life
the are useless than dead body even you, you are useless too for supporting useless stuff i wonder how ur family cope with ur stupidity a shame 4 having you as a child
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by Mayeldah(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
They are all Islamic terrorists, maybe this one dey disguise dey do him own.

kaduna CAN , be careful.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by UnabashedIPOB: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
For those of you that still believe in ONE NIGERIA, what happened to the federal character? One FULANI was sacked as the IGP and another one replaced him. As it stands, FULANIS are in total control of all the security arms and vital organs of the Zoo. And yet, none of you see nothing wrong with that. You all need to be ashamed of yourselves and your reasoning. IDIOTS!
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by mu2sa2: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
veli1:

not as useless as ur fuckin life
Chai! What a devastating uppercut!

1 Like

Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by Chigold101(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:
is the igp a christian?
if no y the celebration?
He has worked in kaduna before and they saw how good he is.

It's not about being a Christian, read the write-up instead of commenting on a matter you stopped at the headline
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by veli1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
heniford2:
the are useless than dead body even you, you are useless too for supporting useless stuff i wonder how ur family cope with ur stupidity a shame 4 having you as a child
from the way u talk, I could have said from the way u reason but u don't have sense, ur generation is cursed. so, ur family are proud of u because y'all are birds of a feather dickhead.
As for my family, they ain't proud of me cos I'm the only black unicorn in my generation.
Get that into ur fuckin head bag of shit.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by poseidon12: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
qualityalone:
is the igp a christian?
if no y the celebration?

I'm wondering too. A lot of Southerners also celebrated Buhari's emergence as President. Today same people are wailing.
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by MoIbrahim: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
All this just to secure solidarity from the police to southern kaduna

They still don't know this is a government of jihad irrespective of who enters

When you guys were falling over yourselves because of Atiku was he a Christian? Continue your confusion, you hear?
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by veli1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
drlateef:
Is IGP a religious post? This CAN of worms fall my hands.
but MURIC of dickheads no fall ur hands abi
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by Duplexxx: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
All this are waste of time nothing gonna change

Nigeria stop pulling our legs
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by heniford2: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
veli1:

from the way u talk, I could have said from the way u reason but u don't have sense, ur generation is cursed. so, ur family are proud of u because y'all are birds of a feather dickhead.
As for my family, they ain't proud of me cos I'm the only black unicorn in my generation.
Get that into ur fuckin head bag of shit.
imagine this animal while thank God u already know your useless and wasteful is a pity the little hope left ur family member has for you is useless is just a pity
Re: CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP by drlateef: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
veli1:

but MURIC of dickheads no fall ur hands abi

Are you one of those urchins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath / Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / Crisis Rocks Lagos APC As Prince Idris Balogun Writes Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.