Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Let People Like Vs Let People Buy From You� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let People Like Vs Let People Buy From You� (100 Views)

Advertise your skills here let people whom needs you contact you / Let People Know How You Make Money Online / Let People Get To Know What You Are Doing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let People Like Vs Let People Buy From You� by upsonn(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2021
⭕Marketing is less about helping people buy from you and more about helping people choose you.❗❗❗

Fool me once it's your fault, fool me twice it's my fault.

When it comes to retaining customers.

I understand you have challenges in that aspect.

Have you sat down to ask yourself this question?�

Why are my customers not coming back?

You can cause someone to buy from you because you sell at affordable price/ you claimed you sell original products.

Selling at an affordable price does not retain a customer for long.

Remember, you will not be the only one selling at an affordable price.

Selling at an affordable price is a mantra common to most sellers.

Either way, if I don't like your attitude for one reason or the other, I won't come back again.

�What is more and better than an affordable price is to make people choose you.❗

Prospect cum - customers will only choose you if you become an attractive character.�

How do you become an attractive character?

⭕ Give value.

Don't just sell to people and that's all.

For instance, you sell padlock.�

Explain to me how to keep it from rusting and what I need to do to keep it shining.

you are thinking, how is that necessary/important?�

I tell you it is necessary and important.

Here's why�

✅Relationship wise.

Relationship building is key and very important to the survival of your business. Learn to build relationships.

⭕ Answers question patiently, calmly, and lovely.

Do this and you will be having repeated customers.

Did you learn anything?

©️ Opesanmi Kayode.

Your sales and marketing coach.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Strong Online Rental Business Presence? / Travel Garments Handheld Lroning Machine. / Signalling A Major Anti-monopoly Push, Chinese Regulators Hit Alibaba With $2.7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.