Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate? (117 Views)

Police On Labour Strike: We Will Not Tolerate Threat To Peace / ‘after 19 Years I Can No Longer Tolerate Him; I Want To Return His Dowry’ / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate? by Uchelyn30: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2021
What is one behavior that you never tolerate?
�������

Re: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate? by LMS1(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2021
O Por
Re: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Eye service: I dislike this a lot. People getting things done just because they feel they are being watched or because they want to be seen but ordinarily wouldn't do that thing of their own accord.

Pokenosing: this can be so annoying. Some people just want to know what's up with your private life even when you don't feel like letting them in. Or interfere where their opinion is not needed.

Loquaciousness: this puts me off because I'm a very quiet person offline. So whenever I'm in the midst of such, I block my ears with my earpiece or pretend not to notice them by just looking into space. Lol...
They just want to be heard shaaa....

1 Like

Re: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate? by NavyBlue: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Making comments about everything you see, especially in public. Most people who do this think they're funny and its insanely annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate? by TripleDdotcom: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Trying to go to deep in someone's private affairs. I cherish privacy!

By the way, please check my signature. Pleeeeaaaaasssee! It's about my business. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Soybean Farmer And Wheat Flour Producers Needed / Yinka Odumakin For Burial April 24 / Personalized Keychains | Send Personalized Keychains Online To India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.