Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Bored With Tiles? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bored With Tiles? (317 Views)

"I Need A Man I Can Share My Money With, I Am Bored- Young Lawyer Cries Out / See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos / Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bored With Tiles? by hustleclean: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Wooden Laminate Floors is a wholesome, smart and flexible flooring design for the Sophisticated.

They're real Wood with a Vinyl film which gives them the glossy look and protects it against water. It's fire proof,scratch resistant,non slippery,bouncy,warm and best of all,it's removable and we give a 15yrs warranty.

So,incase you're bored with the regular tiles,or you're just not comfortable with the coldness,the slippery nature and the inflexibility of tiles,talk to us and get good value for your money!

Alternative Designs
0703 063 3867(Calls/WhatsApp)
We deliver in 24hrs Max!

(1) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Reacts To News That His Marriage To Nuella Has Crashed / Netflix's Final Season Of "Money Heist" Is Right Around The Corner (watch Teaser / Popular Singer, Wizkid Replaces Signature Name, Now Big Wiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.