Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Homosexuality Case(gay) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexuality Case(gay) (899 Views)

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Police Presents No Evidence, A Year After Arresting 57 Men For Homosexuality / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality Case(gay) by picassobaby2004: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2021
What is the legal fees/proceedings by a Defense Lawyer for an "Homosexuality" case? please, help draft answers, to be documented
Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by doggedfighter(f): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Elaborate, please.
Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by FirstCounsel(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2021
You wouldn't get that kind of answer here. Approach a Counsel and engage him/her properly. You'll be advised of your fees.
Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by picassobaby2004: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
I don't know of any Counsel.
Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by picassobaby2004: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
Elaborate, please.
I have a Gay friend who needs to get a Defense Lawyer following his father's demise and in an inheritance tussle with his uncles (relatives)
Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by doggedfighter(f): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
picassobaby2004:

I have a Gay friend who needs to get a Defense Lawyer following his father's demise and in an inheritance tussle with his uncles (relatives)

Oh...... Okay.

Was he disowned by his father as a result of being gay?

Does the tussle has anything to do with his being gay?

Is there a will? If yes ,was he included?

Is his family just trying to rob him of his inheritance because of his sexuality?

Is he a closetted gay?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by picassobaby2004: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

Oh...... Okay.

Was he disowned by his father as a result of being gay?

Does the tussle has anything to do with his being gay?

Is there a will? If yes ,was he included?

Is his family just trying to rob him of his inheritance because of his sexuality?

Is he a closetted gay?

Thank you.

Thank you for your response.

He wasn't disowned. Though his father resented him so much for being gay while he was alive..

Yes, the tussles is majorly because he's gay and appeared to be highly favored than everyone else in the father's last Will & Testaments. His family especially the uncles (his father's brothers) are the masterminds behind the whole tussles and they trying to rob him of his portions of inheritance because he's gay.

He's not a closeted gay.

Thank you once again hun.
Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by doggedfighter(f): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
picassobaby2004:

Thank you for your response.

He wasn't disowned. Though his father resented him so much for being gay while he was alive..

Yes, the tussles is majorly because he's gay and appeared to be highly favored than everyone else in the father's last Will & Testaments. His family especially the uncles (his father's brothers) are the masterminds behind the whole tussles and they trying to rob him of his portions of inheritance because he's gay.

He's not a closeted gay.

Thank you once again hun.

Thanks for this clarification. I am not a lawyer but I just want it to be clearer at a glance for any one that wants to help us.

You are welcome, sugar.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by kingthreat(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Homosexuality is against Nigerian laws in the first place. The court of law will not favour him. Unless a lawyer here proves otherwise. In the meanwhile, tell your friend to stop sucking.cocks. At least let him sacrifice his lust for fellow men to get his right as a man in the family.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by nedekid: 6:03am On Apr 08, 2021
With all the women available it is man to man you prefare?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by Fvckyouall: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
picassobaby2004:
What is the legal fees/proceedings by a Defense Lawyer for an "Homosexuality" case? please, help draft answers, to be documented

First Nigeria is the most homophobic country in the world. the first step would be proving he is not gay and it's all a missunderstanding. And it's a bad idea to take this to court things may backfire and he would vend up in jail
Re: Homosexuality Case(gay) by WoundedLamb: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fvckyouall:

First Nigeria is the most homophobic country in the world. the first step would be proving he is not gay and it's all a missunderstanding. And it's a bad idea to take this to court things may backfire and he would vend up in jail

I don't think the burden of proof is on him. It's left to those calling him gay to proof he's gay, not the other way round. Besides, even if he's gay, that would be a different case cause there's no law that slightly implies you can deny anyone their inheritance cause they're gay. Finally, the law against homosexuality is only effective if one is caught in the act.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kingmaker Slumps, Dies During Selection Of New Oba In Ondo / Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped,stole My Trade Secrets,man Tells US Court / Police Used Google Maps To Track Down A Mafia Fugitive Who Was On The Run For 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.