Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' (1296 Views)

President Buhari Said There Are Some Errors In His Government (read What He Said / President Buhari Said There Are Some Errors In His Government (read What He Said / President Jonathan Said There Was No Bomb Blast In Enugu In Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by Rhino5dm: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
With recent development in most part of the Northern states, one will not be wrong to back pedal in reviewing the unfortunate incident. Quick in my mind was the statement made by Tunde Bakare. . "There will be wild wild North"

was there a pre-plan to cause chaos by Buhari&Bakare?? Why in first place such inciteful statement will be left unchecked??
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by kompolon(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
Why wont Bakare be arrested? B'cos I read the comment on the back page of the Nation newspaper today.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by Beaf: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bakare should be in wild-wild Kirikiri.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by Rhino5dm: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^
well said! No one should above the law. The election is over! there's no way the duo could have won in the first.

I hate lost of innocent promising lives.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by DrummaBoy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
It is not Bakare alone who saw that the north will boil if they are cheated in this election; any body who could read the political situation of Nigeria would know where we were going. GEJ had the moral right to give us free and fair elections; he had all the advantages: the SS, the SE and the overwhelming number of christians all over Nigeria who would vote for him from religious and tribal sentiments alone. But just as you cannot take the spots from the leopard, so also you cannot take rigging away from PDP. That is why the north is protesting; and unfortunately it has turned violent.

How do you explain GEJ winning 95% of his stronghold and coming to win close to 50% of Kaduna, Buhari's stronghold, if there were no hankiepanky some where. Buhari and El-Rufai as far back as Saturday spoke of planes air lifting already tumb printed ballot papers into the states in the north and no one bothered to investigate. If such happens in the opposition camp, what can we say happened in the SE and SW.

I pray the violence in the north stops, but bro, this is the price the nation pays for allowing rigged elections again. And Bakare, the prophet that he is has only prophesied it by saying there would be a wild, wild, north; just as there was a wild, wild, west when the west were cheated in the early 60s' and in 1993.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by vigasimple(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Even if Bhuari and Bakare were given extra votes by PDP , he would still not be enough for them to win. They CPC, do not have any structures and unable to win. they are not in position to win 25% in 24 states or the popular votes even with failed alliance with ACN.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by Rhino5dm: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^ mister are you supporting the violence??

Yeah! Election were rigged so so and so. .
Who stops anyone from demostrating peacefully? So killing innocent lives will make JEGA announce CPC?

Look. I detest PDP with all measure but violence is never an option.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by sleekender(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
DrummaBoy:

It is not Bakare alone who saw that the north will boil if they are cheated in this election; any body who could read the political situation of Nigeria would know where we were going. GEJ had the moral right to give us free and fair elections; he had all the advantages: the SS, the SE and the overwhelming number of christians all over Nigeria who would vote for him from religious and tribal sentiments alone. But just as you cannot take the spots from the leopard, so also you cannot take rigging away from PDP. That is why the north is protesting; and unfortunately it has turned violent.

How do you explain GEJ winning 95% of his stronghold and coming to win close to 50% of Kaduna, Buhari's stronghold, if there were no hankiepanky some where. Buhari and El-Rufai as far back as Saturday spoke of planes air lifting already tumb printed ballot papers into the states in the north and no one bothered to investigate. If such happens in the opposition camp, what can we say happened in the SE and SW.

I pray the violence in the north stops, but bro, this is the price the nation pays for allowing rigged elections again. And Bakare, the prophet that he is has only prophesied it by saying there would be a wild, wild, north; just as there was a wild, wild, west when the west were cheated in the early 60s' and in 1993.

Which party governs Kaduna?? Where is the VP, Sambo from?? DUMB ASS angry
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by PapaBrowne(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Mr man, if you've never been to Kaduna shut up and keep quite. Do you know how many Christians live in Kaduna Isn't Sambo from Kaduna?? Isn't PDP very strong in Kaduna? Don't you think PDP has voters in Kaduna

About GEJ winning 95% in the SE and SS. Does CPC have any office in these regions Did CPC place any adverts on Radio and TV in these regions?? Were there any Buhari posters in any of these regions?? How were the people of these regions expected to know that Buhari was contesting? And if they knew how were they expected to vote for him when they didn't know anything about his plans!!

The Buhari's CPC is as popular in the SS and SE as Chris Okotie's Fresh Democratic party is popular in the north. So why isn't Chris Okotie complaining that he was rigged out in the north?? Sometimes you folks just speak nonsense like your head is between your legs!!
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by 2mch(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bakare has been known to be a prophet with most of his prophecies never coming through. Why are you upset when one FINALLY came through? Are you angry that you cant prophesy tongue
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by Rhino5dm: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^ which planet are you from, sir?
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by grafikdon: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Mr man, if you've never been to Kaduna shut up and keep quite. Do you know how many Christians live in Kaduna Isn't Sambo from Kaduna?? Isn't PDP very strong in Kaduna? Don't you think PDP has  voters in Kaduna

About GEJ winning 95% in the SE and SS. Does CPC have any office in these regions Did CPC place any adverts on Radio and TV in these regions?? Were there any Buhari posters in any of these regions?? How were the people of these regions expected to know that Buhari was contesting? And if they knew how were they expected to vote for him when they didn't know anything about his plans!!

The Buhari's CPC is as popular in the SS and SE as Chris Okotie's Fresh Democratic  party is popular in the north. So why isn't Chris Okotie complaining that he was rigged out in the north?? Sometimes you folks just speak nonsense like your head is between your legs!!

Never mind some of the rigid CPC people. They are still singing the same old "We must win or else. . ." song. Buhari is a professional election runner and a serial loser who should learn to let go of images of victory conjured by his morbid imagination and embrace reality.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by phreakabit(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Oh Boy! SEE PASTOR SHA! GOD is indeed faithfully and ever enduring! I can never be GOD, but if na me. . . . . .
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by nusdog: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Do u have any solid evidence that can be presented in court that rigging took place, instead of just making noise and disturbing peace?
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by 2mch(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
nusdog:

Do u have any solid evidence that can be presented in court that rigging took place, instead of just making noise and disturbing peace?

You obviously are as uneducated as most southerner's to know each human being has unique finger prints. When your people were deciding to use finger prints they did not remember this. To rig effectively, paper ballots is key. Next time sha. But this time, una don make some terrible mistakes.  I hope Buhari fights this. Even if he still loses. Just to sanitize the process.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by kompolon(m): 2:56am On Apr 19, 2011
Drumaboy, i would rather say go back to the Bible and read about the real activities of prophets. 'cos if Bakare is a true prophet, he will not have been the vice to Buhari. God sends prophets to either ordain or warn kings. But never had God sent a prophet to take over a city or nation from a king.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by doctorT(m): 4:18am On Apr 19, 2011
Who says a pastor cannot lead in a nation? It's a myopic statement, anyway we declare God's peace on the Northern part of the country.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by Blazay(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2011
Thank God no one will blame my darling "Tikuuuuuuuuuuu" for this kind of statement.
The SSS should pay that Bakare of a Baboon a visit. wink
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by horny4u(f): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2011
Any prophet that professes doom is a prophet of doom.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by mrofficial(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

With recent development in most part of the Northern states, one will not be wrong to back pedal in reviewing the unfortunate incident. Quick in my mind was the statement made by Tunde Bakare. . "There will be wild wild North"

was there a pre-plan to cause chaos by Buhari&Bakare?? Why in first place such inciteful statement will be left unchecked??

Mr man, you didn't complete the statement. He said: There will be wild wild North if PDP rigs.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by Odunnu: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2011
I for one take Bakare's prophecies serious. Afterall, twas because of his 2006 prophecy against Buhari that strenghtened me in voting against him!
Has he prophecied again? I need 2knw what God is sayin
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by DrummaBoy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
sleekender:

Which party governs Kaduna?? Where is the VP, Sambo from?? DUMB backside angry

I am glad Papabrowne, the famous author of 7 reasons Buhari would not win, has responded here.
Now let me state it categorically clear that the scale was tipped towards aGEJ win and he had all the advantage of winning, but my argument is this if you have all this advantage why not take advantage of it. Why do you have to rig? Those of us who supported Buhari were looking unto to a divine possibility to deliver us from GEJ and he PDP cohorts, but that it did not come now does not mean it will still not come somehow/somewhere.
Jonathan has no moral right to ask Buhari to bring his supporters under control. He is the one wronged and it is not his job to keep the security of the states. In developed climes they would have known such could occur and prepare for it with adequate security in place. But you rob a people and you expect them to keep queit.
Lastly, the issue of structure that CPC did not have makes sense. This is a new party that takes its strenght from people acceptance of it and not on financial strenght. The CPC has no structure in the west were I am but it got considerable votes here. I argue that it is impossible for GEJ to win so much votes in east and SS because there are hausa community, muslims and yorubas in those places that would vote for Buhari as they did here.

Now how about the case of the woman murdered in Abia state because she voted for CPC?

What I see here is a subtle method of rigging the elections: flying printed ballot to the north to challenge Buhari's votes and midating CPC supporters in the SE and SS. It may be only in the west were we may say there were a bit of free and fair elections.

This elections are better than 2007 but rigging is like water to the PDP and they could not desist from it even in the most well planned elections by Jega. This is the reason the north has gone wild and not because Bakare predicted it.
Re: Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North' by homebucks: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
embarassedI voted Buhari/Bakare but I am convinced that he lost the election.
Violence will change nothing but innocent souls will be lost.

(1) (Reply)

Agbon Izielen: Imf And ‘fuel Subsidy’ Removal (1) - Genesis of False Subsidy Scheme. / Abu Qaqa Boko Haram Spokesman Arrested By Sss / Bauchi Governor, Yuguda, Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruptio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.