Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Love And Enjoy All Of Them, I’m Confused About Who To Pick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love And Enjoy All Of Them, I’m Confused About Who To Pick (633 Views)

Security Guards Struggle To Pick Money Thrown By FatBoiz At Port Harcourt Mall / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love And Enjoy All Of Them, I’m Confused About Who To Pick by Hrossocorsa6: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
I am 21years old and unemployed. I don’t know what I will be doing but I know I am ready for marriage. I met this guy when I visited a friend in a compound house. The guy is also 21yrs, a teacher, a pastor and a businessman with a promising future. I had a crush on him and prayed that we get close. He is really handsome with a huge cucumber.

I started approaching him and helping him small small with cooking and washing. Lo and behold, one day we chopped each other and this guy cried on me all day that I made him sin against God. I felt bad because that was his first time. We later started chopping each other secretly and I was happy it was going on well and hopefully he would propose. One day his friend who I will name Josh came to visit him from Uni. Josh asked my crush, “who is this beautiful girl?”. My crush replied, oh I am his friend.

Josh asked, “just a friend or beyond friend?”. He said just a friend. Josh said, “then pls I am going to shoot my shot because I like her”. My crush replied why not. You are a good friend and I won’t recommend a bad wife to you. Straight away, Josh approached me and proposed marriage because he is in final year in the university doing Theology and needs to marry before he can get ordained. I was hurt my crush could not say we have been chopping almost 3 times everyday for 6 months.

Josh took me to..............

Continue reading here: https:///i-love-and-enjoy-all-of-them-im-confused-about-who-to-pick

Re: I Love And Enjoy All Of Them, I’m Confused About Who To Pick by MickzyDonald: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Maybe we nairalanders shoul come and visit him so we can also chop our share
Re: I Love And Enjoy All Of Them, I’m Confused About Who To Pick by Hrossocorsa6: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin
MickzyDonald:
Maybe we nairalanders shoul come and visit him so we can also chop our share
Re: I Love And Enjoy All Of Them, I’m Confused About Who To Pick by eMJPossibility(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
this kind friction Story don't always end well or to say human race and walhalla are like 5 n 6

(1) (Reply)

Davido's First Daughter, Imade, To Marry Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil (video) / Singer Davido Seen Actively Ensuring Sophia Doesn't Sweat At Their Daughter Eve / Ex Miss Nollywood International Princess Eradiri Celebrates Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.