Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? (246 Views)

Starting A Plastic Waste Recycling Business / Plastic Waste Business / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? by Gilbus1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Please an organisation abroad has offered to ship plastic waste from their country to Nigeria so I can recycle it. My question is if plastic waste is a contraband product to be imported into Nigeria?
Please I need an answer so I dont make mistakes.
I've tried contacting customer service number on Nigeria Custom Service website but it's not connecting.
Re: Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Go to dump sites their are plenty of those. Go and purchase at affordable rate and recycle as you wish. There are plenty of waste here already please don’t bring in more as the custom will not only confiscate it but will also arrest the bearer for importing refuse bin.

1 Like

Re: Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? by BluDesk: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Gilbus1:
Please an organisation abroad has offered to ship plastic waste from their country to Nigeria so I can recycle it. My question is if plastic waste is a contraband product to be imported into Nigeria?
Please I need an answer so I dont make mistakes.
I've tried contacting customer service number on Nigeria Custom Service website but it's not connecting.

Good idea
Re: Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? by samwash(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Take a look at our environment,you will see plastic waste all over. We have not been able to collect our plastic waste & recycle it appropriately.
Even the guys picking waste has not been able to pick all the plastic or even metal waste in or environment, you want to import more into our country.
Don't you think those guys are just looking a place to dump their waste product.
For now I don't think that business ideal is good.

1 Like

Re: Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? by Gilbus1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
They want to bear the cost of bringing down to Nigeria. However, I'm already buying from the dump just that the organisation want to partner with me.
Re: Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? by dgbanj: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
smiley
Re: Can Plastic Waste Be Imported To Nigeria ? by Aquilazng(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
For your MIMD now you get waste to sell like this ba?

(1) (Reply)

Who Got A Mail From Tony Elumelu Foundation? / How To Make The Best Of The Bitcoin Bull Season / The Best New Listed Coin To Buy With 15k ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.