Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return (23172 Views)

Niger Jailbreak: FG Yet To Publish Details Of Fleeing Inmates / Lagos Police Command Arrests Fleeing Imo Jailbreak Inmate / Over 80 Fleeing Inmates Return To Imo Correctional Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by chaloskyx: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2021
YES THEY WOULD RETURN THEN IGP WOULD SAY 30 OF THEM WERE TAKEN TO THE HIDEOUT OF IPOB AND THEY WERE THE ONES WHO DID IT AS THE INMATES HAVE CONFESSED AND GIVIN THE CREDIBLE INTEL OF THE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE BLA BLA BLA.......ALLL LIES
Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by berrystunn(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
I am one of those who escaped from Prison.

I need to see evidence that the place is clean, secure and not overcrowded before I return. The prison that is supposed to host 585 inmate is hosting close to 2,00. There is no way I am going back, even if promised $1m and amnesty. grin grin

Lie again and die
Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Lie again and die

I just did and still breathing. Looks like your juju is as fake as they come.
Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by John4B: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2021
u expect hardened criminals and those on life imprisonment to return, ur brain dey shake?
Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by berrystunn(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I just did and still breathing. Looks like your juju is as fake as they come.

Spiritual die , , meaning you will be moving around but dead

Hahhahhh a joke oh
Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Village people have prevailed on the returnees, chaee

Are you sure you really understood what those prisoners did and why they did return? They made the best decision for themselves.
Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by Eriokanmi: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
maasoap:

Are you sure you really understood what those prisoners did and why they did return? They made the best decision for themselves.
In my opinion they made the worst decision. Have you gone for prison outreach before ? You wouldn't be able to sleep for days if you have the opportunity to do so. Several inmates awaiting trial for nearly 10 years , most of whom were wrongly accused. There's this guy who said he was picked on the street by the police after a robbery incident was reported in the ares . He was 18 years old when this happened but as at the time of visit, he was already 25 years old and his parents didn't even know he was there until someone took up his case. See sores all over his legs. The facility is an eyesore.

If such people have the opportunity to abscond, its in their best interest but for those whose jail term was almost completed, the best option was to return. The wrongly accused should just go to a remote village and start a life. In 5 or 10 years, his case would be forgotten. That place is worse than hell. I've not even talked of those who died as a result of one sickness or the other.
Re: Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
In my opinion they made the worst decision. Have you gone for prison outreach before ? You wouldn't be able to sleep for days if you have the opportunity to do so. Several inmates awaiting trial for nearly 10 years , most of whom were wrongly accused. There's this guy who said he was picked on the street by the police after a robbery incident was reported in the ares . He was 18 years old when this happened but as at the time of visit, he was already 25 years old and his parents didn't even know he was there until someone took up his case. See sores all over his legs. The facility is an eyesore.

If such people have the opportunity to abscond, its in their best interest but for those whose jail term was almost completed, the best option was to return. The wrongly accused should just go to a remote village and start a life. In 5 or 10 years, his case would be forgotten. That place is worse than hell. I've not even talked of those who died as a result of one sickness or the other.

You still didn't get it. Some of them might have few days, weeks, months or years to serve out their sentences. They have been promised that if they return willingly, there wouldn't be consequences for escaping. They knew what is at stake for them if they are caught. So, they made the best decision for themselves, not everything decision is influenced by the so called village people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / ‘He Was One Of Nigeria’s Greatest Artists’ – Shehu Sani Mourns Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.