Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,812 members, 7,959,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Aftermath Of Prison Break Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Prison Break Update (802 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Prison Doctor Over Binance Executive, Gambaryan’s Health / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by ProveThemWrong: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Like we all know during the UGM attack on police HQ Imo State, they gunmen attacked an army outpost at ukworji..

Now what the media didn't tell us is this, some soldiers lost their lives in the gun duel, so sad. If you watched the video, you will see someone in flames at the end it...

Now since I'm not around, I got a call yesterday that the corpse of another soldier was found in the bush of a nearby village, still with his gun..

Now the new I got is this "after the soldiers in that ukworji encampment heard of the incident, they blocked the highway to stop the gun men from proceeding, but unlucky for them, those guys are well jazzed up, when they gunmen got close to the checkpoint their leader confronted the soldiers, who also opened fire on him, but seeing that the bullets were not penetrating, they had to run for their dear lives..

The soldier found yesterday had multiple gun shot injuries embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, so sad we can't see or hear about this in the news..

Every information here is 100% from people living around the ukworji, ogbaku, azara, and other neighboring village... These are eye witness information... You can as well go down there to get more information if you are doubting the authenticity of this information...

Like I said that day, there was a very heavy military presence in these villages mentioned above..

RIP TO THE GALLANT SOLDIERS WHO DIED AND ARE DIEING TO PROTECT THIS HELL OF A NATION...✊✊✊❤️❤️
Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by ProveThemWrong: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sorry I'm still yet to get the picture of the soldier man, everyone around is terrified.. most of my sources said they couldn't take pictures..
Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by LokoH(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=ProveThemWrong post=10057800

RIP TO THE GALLANT SOLDIERS WHO DIED AND ARE DIEING TO PROTECT THIS HELL OF A NATION...✊✊✊❤️❤️[/quote]

rip

No I won't approve their resting

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by ContentedK: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
What about the innocent lives they’ve been taking long before now?, those ones are not human?, death hasn’t even started coming their way, more death is surely coming.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by ProveThemWrong: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=LokoH post=100578490][/quote] grin grin grin. Me I'm speechless, bus are all humans
Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by kettykin: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
If what you posted here is true then it is game over for Nigeria

RIP Nigeria from 1914 to 2021 left to mourn Nigeria are her foster father, Great Britain, her sons and daughters, North west, North east,south west and north central.

Nigeria died after one of her sons rode up to challenge the status quo and marginalization of the sons in the southern part of the country.

Nigeria will be buried by her surviving children 36, grand children and relatives like Ghana, Benin, Togo in the month of April

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by preselect(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
ContentedK:
What about the innocent lives they’ve been taking long before now?, those ones are not human?, death hasn’t even started coming their way, more death is surely coming.

very interesting comment. The nigerian army has done everything in the last 60yrs, especially in the last 6yrs, to make Nigerians hate them or at least fear them, instead of loving and respecting them. People need to travel to civilized countries to see how the people relate to their military.
There is almost no sympathy for any fallen soldier, and that is very sad.
Buhari has to take a lot of blame for what is happening in this country, bc he is the president and has failed woefully in uniting or at least attempt to unite the country. Instead he has done everything in his power to sew seeds of discord. This is the end result. The only reason Nigeria is not already in a hot civil war is bc there is gun control in Nigeria. If guns were readily available in Nigeria, I tell u, by now no soldier will be happy to come to the south-east to dance snake dance bc armed SE youth will be looking for snake meat to swallow. . .

However, Buhari would not take all the blame, we nigerians, all of us, also have to bear the blame as well. we have refused to be detribalized. this is the end result.

kettykin:

RIP Nigeria from 1914 to 2021 left to mourn Nigeria are her foster father, Great Britain, her sons and daughters, North west, North east,south west and north central.

Nigeria died after one of her sons rode up to challenge the status quo and marginalization of the sons in the southern part of the country.

Nigeria will be buried by her surviving children 36, grand children and relatives like Ghana, Benin, Togo in the month of April

Nigeria didnt die today. for me Nigeria died in 2001 when Bola Ige, the Justice Minister, . . . chief law officer of the nation, was gunned down in his own home. . . . . . and nothing happened. shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . . who come be the rest of us?
How many nigerians have been killed since then? what is the value of human life in Nigeria?

looks like a country determined to self-destruct. . .

#BuhariIsJustAnotherBigGoat

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by ContentedK: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
preselect:
I’m not a Nigerian, mind you

very interesting comment. The nigerian army has done everything in the last 60yrs, especially in the last 6yrs, to make Nigerians hate them or at least fear them, instead of loving and respecting them. People need to travel to civilized countries to see how the people relate to their military.
Buhari has to take a lot of blame for what is happening in this country, bc he is the president and has failed woefully in uniting or at least attempt to unite the country. Instead he has done everything in his power to sew seeds of discord. This is the end result. The only reason Nigeria is not already in a hot civil war is bc there is gun control in Nigeria. If guns were readily available in Nigeria, I tell u, by now no soldier will be happy to come to the south-east to dance snake dance bc armed SE youth will be looking for snake meat to swallow. . .

However, Buhari would not take all the blame, we nigerians, all of us, also have to bear the blame as well. we have refused to be detribalized. this is the end result.

Nigeria didnt die today. for me Nigeria died in 2001 when Bola Ige, the Justice Minister, . . . chief law officer of the nation, was gunned down in his own home. . . . . . and nothing happened. shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . . who come be the rest of us?
How many nigerians have been killed since then? what is the value of human life in Nigeria?

Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by ContentedK: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
preselect:
I’m not a Nigerian, mind you

mind you, I'm not a Nigerian. My ancestors were Biafrans and I will always be a Biafran

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Prison Break Update by ProveThemWrong: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
kettykin:

every information I have here is 100% true.... I'm still on calls to see if I can get pictures, there are still army presence in those villages mentioned above... If you stay in Owerri and you know there, you can go for fact finding..

(1) (Reply)

South South Conference On THE FUTURE of Nigeria: June 2021 in Port Harcourt / FG Awards 5 Road Contracts Worth N309.9 Billion To Dangote Group As Tax Credit / BREAKING: Herdsmen/kidnappers Kill Omoyele Sowore’s Younger Brother In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.