Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos (280 Views)

South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. / 2023: Stop Politics Of Division Between Osinbajo, Tinubu - Ojudu / Twitter An Agent Of Division In Nigeria – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by Lostchild(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos

There were two christian preacher and seer who spoke concerning two event that will unfold in Nigeria

One of the preacher/seer forsee and prophesy that somethings will happen that will make all Northerners to ask all the Igbo's to leave their northern land

Another preacher / prophet who based in abuja once forsee and prophesy that a new armed group will emerge from the ss /se. He said that this armed group will be created by politicians and are more deadly than boko haram. He said that even boko haram will be like a dress rehearsal and urge Nigerians to pray

Right now I am beginning to see that this prophecies will come to pass and is coming to pass.

Right now I am seeing that my Igbo's brothers are ready for war
My Igbo's brothers are giving the government the red flag if their right to rule is denied.

I know that my Igbo's brothers has been silent for too long and are ready to act.

I have also prayed to God that before Nigeria will be a nation of Cannibals, he should make me a way of escape

I even opened a topic where I publicly declared that, I do not want to marry and have children in this land and spoil my offspring. I do not want Nigeria to continue from my offspring

Some criticize me and say that I am bastard to my tribe

Some says that I have problem because I do not like to be the typical nigeria person

Yes I do have a problem and the only problem I have is being in Nigeria.

I have problem with your crazy Nigeria mentality
I have problem with your crazy Nigeria tibalism

Nigerians failed to understand that, their tribal language is only created by humans

Even SMBH said I need emancipation which is good, but the only emacipation I need is to be free from Nigeria

I see that tribalism has rotten the brain of many Nigerians

Tribalism is a problem to this land and Nigerians are problems to them self

Northerners kill northerners and when they do, they cry out to the government for help

Northerners are also free to travel out of their land to kill other people in their own land which is okay to them

But when other region touch and kill their people, they get upset and wants to retaliate with food supply

I have seen you northerners destroy Igbo's business in the name of your sharia holliness shit

Your Jihadist fight and kill millions of your fellow Nigerians in the name of a crazy god.

What crazy god that will declare humans to fight and kill for him

Did your holy book not tell you that the one and only true God is righteous and just? that he will punish and judge everyone good and bad?

If your people are attack and be killed in other region, it might even be your own boko haram that's perpetuated the hidden attack.

It is some politicians are that behind all this great evil in this country

In the west any attack will have a thorough investigation and justice will be well served.

Tribalism
Tribalism
Curse be unto you

Tribalism, because of you, some have delacre them self as IPOB

Tribalism, because of you some has now declaring them self as ooudua or oduduwas shit

They see them self as the majority

Even the majority has become nuisance to the members of Nigeria

Even the minority understand that no one can succeed alone

The land of the minority embrace peace that the crazy majority can't

The majority has done more harm to the country and has become the source of division and chaos

If I cannot beat them, I cannot join them

I desire to leave them and escape from their land Nigeria of tribalism and chaos

People who know me in persons says I always speak the truth and I will offend anyone for saying the truth

Damn. Nigeria is a crazy place
Re: Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by Lostchild(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
.. angry
Re: Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by SMBH: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lostchild:
There were two christian preacher and seer who spoke concerning two event that will unfold in Nigeria

One of the preacher/seer forsee and prophesy that somethings will happen that will make all Northerners to ask all the Igbo's to leave their land

Another preacher / prophet who based in abuja once forsee and prophesy that a new armed group will emerge from the ss /se. He said that this armed group will be created by politicians and are more deadly than boko haram. He said that even boko haram will be like a dress rehearsal and urge Nigerians to pray

Right now I am beginning to see that this prophecies will come to pass and is coming to pass.

My Igbo's brothers are giving the government the red flag if their right to rule is denied.

I know that my Igbo's brothers has been silent for too long and are ready to act.

I have also prayed to God that before Nigeria will be a nation of Cannibals, He should make me a way of escape

I even opened a topic where I publicly declared that I am not a nigeria person and I do not want to marry a Nigerian to spoil my offspring. I do not want Nigeria to continue from my offspring

A Nairaland user SoundOsound called me a psycho even though he do not understand the meaning of the word psychopath

Some says that I have problem because I am not like the typical nigeria person

Yes I do have a problem and the only problem I have is Nigeria itself.

Nigerians failed to understand that their language is only created by humans

Even SMBH said I need emancipation which is good, but the only emacipation I need is to be free from Nigeria

Northerners kill northerners and when they do, they cry out to the government for help

Northerners are also free to travel out of their land to kill other people in their own land which is okay to them

But when other region touch and kill their people they get upset and wants to retaliate with food supply

I have seen you northerners destroy Igbo's business in the name of your sharia holliness shit

Your Jihadist fight and kill millions of your fellow Nigerians in the name of a god.

Did your holy book not tell you that God is righteous and just? that he will punish and judge everyone good and bad?

If your people are attack and be killed in other region, it might even be your own boko haram that's perpetuated the hidden attack.

In the west any attack will have a thorough investigation and justice will be well served.

Tribalism
Tribalism
Curse be unto you

Tribalism, because of you some have delacre them self as IPOB

Tribalism, because of you some has now declaring them self as ooudua or oduduwas shit

Even the majority has become nuisance

The majority has done more harm to the country and has become the source of division and chaos

I have to leave them and escape from their land Nigeria

People who know me in persons says I always speak the truth and I will offend anyone for saying the truth

I still maintain my stance sir.

Languages were constructed by humans who wanted to understand one another. Your country was created by the colonial masters who see you as subhuman.

Let that sink in...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by Lostchild(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2021
SMBH:

I still maintain my stance sir.

Languages were constructed by humans who wanted to understand one another. Your country was created by the colonial masters who see you as subhuman.

Let that sink in...

SMBH
I understand your point very much, but I feel that Nigeria would have been much better without all this their too many languages

South Africa has almost 13 different language/tribes and different race, yet they are not as c: obsesslly insane as Nigeria

I must also tell you that you are very right

Peace
Re: Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by SMBH: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lostchild:

SMBH
I understand your point very much, but I feel that Nigeria would have been much better without all this their too many languages

South Africa has almost 13 different language/tribes and they are not as c: ibsesselly insane as Nigeria

I must also tell you that you are very right

Peace

I also understand you too but i think Nigeria can only progress if we respect each other irrespective of our tribe
and religious background
Re: Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by Lostchild(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
SMBH:

I also understand you too but i think Nigeria can only progress if we respect each other irrespective of our tribe
and religious background

grin smiley
Re: Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by Idiko1: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lostchild:

One of the preacher/seer forsee and prophesy that somethings will happen that will make all Northerners to ask all the Igbo's to leave their land

I have also prayed to God that before Nigeria will be a nation of Cannibals, He should make me a way of escape

I even opened a topic where I publicly declared that I am not a nigeria person and I do not want to marry a Nigerian to spoil my offspring. I do not want Nigeria to continue from my offspring

A Nairaland user SoundOsound called me a psycho even though he do not understand the meaning of the word psychopath

Some says that I have problem because I am not like the typical nigeria person

Yes I do have a problem and the only problem I have is Nigeria itself.

Nigerians failed to understand that their language is only created by humans

But when other region touch and kill their people they get upset and wants to retaliate with food supply

Your Jihadist fight and kill millions of your fellow Nigerians in the name of a god.

Did your holy book not tell you that God is righteous and just? that he will punish and judge everyone good and bad?

Tribalism
Tribalism
Curse be unto you

Tribalism, because of you some have delacre them self as IPOB

Even the majority has become nuisance

I have to leave them and escape from their land Nigeria

What the hell is the bolded in the sentence? Is the "West" includes Italy, Holland and France which combined population cannot match northern region of Nigeria yet are countries with different languages? Call it tribalism or whatever that makes your cup of tea, unity can only be obtained what is called Nigeria through disintegration and formation of countries such as Republic of Igboland and Republic of Oduduwa.
Re: Nigeria The Land Of Division And Chaos by Lostchild(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Idiko1:

What the hell is the bolded in the sentence? Is the "West" includes Italy, Holland and France which combined population cannot match northern region of Nigeria yet are countries with different languages? Call it tribalism or whatever that makes your cup of tea, unity can only be obtained what is called Nigeria through disintegration and formation of countries such as Republic of Igboland and Republic of Oduduwa.

smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Attack: 7 Family Members Shot Dead In Benue / Insecurity:Nigeria Will Be Worst Hit By Chad President’s Death, Defence Minister / Minister Clarifies Report On New Electricity Tariff Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.