Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Do I Start Veganism - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Start Veganism (298 Views)

Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Veganism by macnino399: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Please I really want to start a vegan lifestyle.
What do I avoid?
What should I eat in moderation?
What should i consume mostly?

Cc.
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: How Do I Start Veganism by mariahAngel(f): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
macnino399:
Please I really want to start a vegan lifestyle.
What do I avoid?
What should I eat in moderation?
What should i consume mostly?

Cc.
Lalasticlala
Seun

First of all, why do you want to go vegan?
Re: How Do I Start Veganism by macnino399: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

First of all, why do you want to go vegan?
To have optimal health

While I was on IT, my MD then was a vegan, he should be around his early 60s but he's very energetic and filled. He works much more than we sef that are in our 20s, so one day I asked him how he's able to do this and he said he has been on a vegan diet for a very very long time. And there are benefits in raw food consumption. The issue is I never got the chance to tell him to explain his regime to me.
Re: How Do I Start Veganism by DY1280DY: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2021
For me, it was a torment
Re: How Do I Start Veganism by mariahAngel(f): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
macnino399:

To have optimal health

While I was on IT, my MD then was a vegan, he should be around his early 60s but he's very energetic and filled. He works much more than we sef that are in our 20s, so one day I asked him how he's able to do this and he said he has been on a vegan diet for a very very long time. And there are benefits in raw food consumption. The issue is I never got the chance to tell him to explain his regime to me.

Do you know what you'd have to give up?
Are you sure you can keep up? There's no harm in trying though...
How about you start with being vegetarian first?

All the information you need about vegetarian and vegan diets are available online...you can check them out to see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate Cake Recipe / 8 Reasons You Should Eat More Carrots | Carrot Benefits / #1 Advanced Digital Marketing Course In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.