Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria (1138 Views)

See This 3 Bedroom Penthouse Building Design / BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / 4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by seyicodes(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by walkwithgod(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Great business ideas ideas but you have competitors to slug it out with.

1. printivo is doing something related to on demand printing and a couple of other startups.

you might need to do your research thoroughly and set aside money to run ads daily, its no child's play out there in the business world.

However i have a job for you if you are willing to create a digital asset that can make you earn passive income for life, hit me up.
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by seyicodes(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
walkwithgod:

1. printivo is doing something related to on demand printing and a couple of other startups.

you might need to do your research thoroughly and set aside money to run ads daily, its no child's play out there in the business world.

However i have a job for you if you are willing to create a digital asset that can make you earn passive income for life, hit me up.

smile you cant call printivo a one stop print shop where you can get all printing job done compare to vistaprint.com .. i am building a website like vistaprint.com can you compare printivo with vista print.. They are no where near each other.. I can mention 20 print jobs that you wont find on printivo that you will find on vistaprint.com
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by Geeoriginal: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
It seems you are only interested in pursuing the 3rd option. What happened to 1st and 2nd ideas? On the first (this applies to all by the way), how do you secure the website? I will like you to understand that you will be getting the personal information of your customers which must not get exposed to the public. This site will also have a payment portion where debit/credit card information will be collected, all these must be taken into consideration. These things are sacrosanct to make your dream come true.
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by seyicodes(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Paystack handle the payment and i know how to secure the website against every vulnerability that hackers can use to hack the website
Geeoriginal:
It seems you are only interested in pursuing the 3rd option. What happened to 1st and 2nd ideas? On the first (this applies to all by the way), how do you secure the website? I will like you to understand that you will be getting the personal information of your customers which must not get exposed to the public. This site will also have a payment portion where debit/credit card information will be collected, all these must be taken into consideration. These things are sacrosanct to make your dream come true.
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by walkwithgod(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
seyicodes:

smile you cant call printivo a one stop print shop where you can get all printing job done compare to vistaprint.com .. i am building a website like vistaprint.com can you compare printivo with vista print.. They are no where near each other.. I can mention 20 print jobs that you wont find on printivo that you will find on vistaprint.com

I wish you all the very best, God's speed.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by OLESCO(f): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good ideas .......
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by janga02(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2021
You have nice ideas, but you need a team of expert in those field to make your projects come into fruition.

Wish you luck.
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by xxxXXXxxx: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by WarHorse1(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2021
How to reach you?
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by Stjims: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2021
seyicodes:
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..

drop your number?
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by neutralmind: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Brilliant ideas
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by Befunky(m): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2021
You have great ideas all you need now is implementing the ideas as soon as possible or else you’ll wake up one day to see your business ideas being used by another action taker so don’t sleep on it
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by seyicodes(m): 4:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Befunky:
You have great ideas all you need now is implementing the ideas as soon as possible or else you’ll wake up one day to see your business ideas being used by another action taker so don’t sleep on it
Thank you sir ..Abeg sir if you know anyone who is interested in Uber / Bolt Hire Purchase , Please i need one.
Re: Checkout This 3 Untapped Online Business In Nigeria by marv1: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
What about the digital assets ?

walkwithgod:

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Account Needed / N500,000 CAN BE YOURS BY CHRISTMAS 2007....IF YOU DO WHAT FIRST-INLAND BANK SAYS / E-naiara Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.