Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Vaccinophobia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vaccinophobia (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaccinophobia by paxonel(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
People that are scared of covid vaccines are they really scared of vaccines or they are scared of mark 666 ?

Loveworld people
Re: Vaccinophobia by peggywebbs(f): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
People refusing has nothing to do with fear. It's just simple, nobody wants to be a lab rat. People have questions and the answers given aren't making any sense.

If I take the vaccine will it prevent me from getting COVID? No

Will the vaccine protect me for life like previous vaccines? No, it's only good 6 months

What are the short term side effects? Blood cloth, blindness, nervous disorder, headaches, tremors, death etc

What are the long term side effects? We don't know yet

How do you expect anyone to take this?

paxonel:
People that are scared of covid vaccines are they really scared of vaccines or they are scared of mark 666 ?

Loveworld people

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Of Oviation In Deep TEARS As He Mourns TB. Joshua & Revealed Secrets / The Bible Passage That Says Tribulation Will Happen Before Rapture / The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.