Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP (8663 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: We Must Preserve Nigeria’s Peace, Security, Says JUN / Expect Improvement In Power, Economy, Security—osinbajo / What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Ezennia101(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Merline we await ur magic
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Truthfulguy10: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin

Was expecting that
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by excel101(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Alkali, base or acid, or what did you call yourself you better shut your smelling mouth you this Boko Haram, and resign.
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Mayng01(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
That is what you all say
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed You mean the security of herdsmen and boko haram, Buhari's tenure is riddled with failure in all spheres, I expect nothing but excuses from incompetent people appointed based on nepotism
.... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
If he had any fresh ideas why didn't he bring it to the table when he was deputy Inspector General DIG or does he have to be the leader before he helps safe guard the country? For me this IGP isn't going to do anything different
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Duplexxx: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
OK O
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
If you think that lifeless , scammer , dementia , dullard and nepotist fellow in Aso rock will change anything you're just wasting your time...

Buhari shud prove us wrong and get it right for once.
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Stanleyville(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin

Oga new IGP you are very madt for this kain cruise statement...
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by tfelicityk(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Untill we see actions
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
One thing I liked Mohammed adamu was his handling of the End SARS protests he acted in a highly professional manner using de-escalation tactics rather than using Force on peaceful protesters! But he had failed in intelligentsia, using modern anti-riot equipments, poor funding of the police, the fake disbandment of SARS for SWAT, inability to deploy unmanned surveillance drones, get body cams, teasers, plastic shield, Riot gears, clubs, plastic strips for the police, changing the uniform of the police
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by onelovenigeria(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
good day guys ....i made a post before about my lighting business....and i have just uploaded photos of the available items and all my product are pay on delivery so you will be safe...guys pls follow my instagram page @ifexlightingworld .... i'm looking forward to doing business with you... please you can dm me thanks
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by crackhouse(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
As usual.
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Litmus: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Not if they, police, don't recruit more men, build square shaped, flat roof police stations surrounded by high walls, increase police pay, train police on how to stand their ground and shoot calmly. Discourage belief in charms. This is just the basic stuff and even this small important steps takes time they don't have.

In terms of Army, a Nation like Nigeria requires a million man military or investment in high tech military.
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Ezmans: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lashist:
Lori iro grin
another shagari promise to amucha People in imo state
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Litmus: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
A Nigeria army at internal war shouldn't fight with the aim of keeping Nigeria one. Doing so will loose them the war. Talk peace and unity befor hostilities but once hostilities are official, leave all that behind. They should be of the mindset to shoot dead all armed hostiles before them. Put down anyone armed and not in service of the state. Their aim should be to silence all arms noise, I.e silence the battle fields.
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Karlovych: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Frontail:
.... undecided undecided undecided
I'm not surprised, the last 3 appointed by the dullard have been from where?
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Karlovych:
I'm not surprised, the last 3 appointed by the dullard have been from where?
Dullard in Aso Rock ...... While Learned and intellectual on Nairaland !!! Hnmmm undecided

The Dullard don Out Smart the Learned & Intellectuals grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
A country that builds it's expected successes around individuals rather than sustainable institutions would always fail!
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by omoharry(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Stop talking and get to work .Let Nigerians feel the security around them .They will be the ones to know if you are are working or not .Bloody losers .
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by mccloud224(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
These ppl don't realise Nigeria is already dead...one little thing is what remains. Fulani domination is over....

Hope and pray ethnic cleansing doesn't happen coz Fulani are less than 2%. Two weeks and you are all dead RICH or poor (who is dangote?)
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Emma1Oj(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
that's how dey will be running their mouth like open tap. don't worry u go turn charcoal in two months time sheybi u yellow?
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by chaloskyx: 3:29am On Apr 08, 2021
HOW COULD YOU TELL US YOUR PLANS MR I.G WHAT ELESE DO YOU EXPECT ANY MAN GETTING A NEW JOB SAY BEFORE OF COURSE HE WOULD SAY ONE O TWO GOOD THINGS HE WOULD GET DONE FOR BEING APPOINTED FOR THE JOB BUT YOU KNOW AS THEY SAY......... LORI IRO HES JUST GONNA DO AS TOLD BY THE POWERS THAT APPOINTED HIM AS HE HAS NO DUTY TO NIGERIANS BUT TO ASO ROCK
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by witworth(m): 5:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Na only for money una dey successful, una be failure for una work. So I expect more failure. Am expecting you to be used and dumped as usual, scape goat.
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Made1414(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Monogamy:
We hope so oo

Hope Uzodinma
Re: Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP by Akunesiobike: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2021
Sweet talk Boss, but tell your time frame, abi all na wash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs / Abia Gets New Commissioner Of Police To Replace Anthony Ogbizi / Husppupi Handcuffed By Fbi On His Way To Washington-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.