Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? (4382 Views)

Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria / Buy Cars From Canada Auction / Buy Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by goody36: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Most of the vehicles that are brought to Nigeria do so through Lagos.Please where is the best place to buy foreign used Cars in Lagos?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by xiaji: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
goody36:
Most of the vehicles that are brought to Nigeria do so through Lagos.Please where is the best place to buy foreign used Cars in Lagos?
Sunrise, Apapa.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by Loverboy3333: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
xiaji:
Sunrise, Apapa.

Do you mean it is cheaper there?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by Gaddafi1: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Berger, very cheap
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by harmargedon: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
CARS45
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by xiaji: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Do you mean it is cheaper there?
Varieties
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by bonnyhope: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Go to Berger after mile 2 along apapa express way

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by greggng: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
goody36:

Dont just go to Berger for car except u know someone trustworthy their ...otherwise u go enter one chance . If you tell me the kind of car u want ...I can help u get it ...I am at gowon estate .
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by afoife: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
greggng:

Dont just go to Berger for car except u know someone trustworthy their ...otherwise u go enter one chance . If you tell me the kind of car u want ...I can help u get it ...I am at gowon estate .

So why should he trust you over those at berger?

Your PR is bad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by greggng: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
afoife:

Your PR is bad.

I am not spoiling anyone's business ...I don't just derive joy in other people's misfortune . As a car dealer I also had difficulty doing business with people at Berger. Underline were I said ...he has to go with someone he can trust and that person must know someone trustworthy there. when a man is going to strange location , is important he goes with someone that knows the terrain . I am not forcing him to patronise me but if he chooses , he will join thousands of happy clients that have encountered me. Lots of them are here . For your information I have been doing car business successfully on nairaland for over 10 years now. To me is an achievement . That no client has claimed any misconduct from me ...is an achievement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by Foreigna: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
harmargedon:
CARS45

He said he wants to buy car, not trash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by Foreigna: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
afoife:

Your PR is bad.

Berger is the worst place to buy cars in Lagos. Talking from 2 personal experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by Loverboy3333: 4:13am On Apr 08, 2021
Foreigna:

Berger is the worst place to buy cars in Lagos. Talking from 2 personal experiences.

So where is the best place
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by chespond: 4:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Them they sell better car beside grandsquare nah in front of conoil. Better car dey there
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by harmargedon: 6:21am On Apr 08, 2021
Foreigna:

He said he wants to buy car, not trash.
go to class A or B you'll see cars there of higher grades there. Stop hovering around lower grades expecting a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by uchman(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2021
goody36:

Which car do you want?
I sell at Festac-agor road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by chronos00: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Foreigna:

One man's meat. Berger is pretty much the largest auto market in Lagos, afaik. I've gotten vehicles from there on 4 different occasions, it's my choice due to the large selection. The key is to go with someone familiar with the area, have a v.i.n check source at hand, and always research the vehicle model before you make the trip.

If you just go there ad lib, you would almost definitely get burnt. Only when the v.i.n checks out, and the pricing and features match, should you get them to bring out the vehicle, then do an underbody rust inspection, before the compulsory test drive and closer inspection.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by another1: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
greggng:

I am not spoiling anyone's business ...I don't just derive joy in other people's misfortune . As a car dealer I also had difficulty doing business with people at Berger. Underline were I said ...he has to go with someone he can trust and that person must know someone trustworthy there. when a man is going to strange location , is important he goes with someone that knows the terrain . I am not forcing him to patronise me but if he chooses , he will join thousands of happy clients that have encountered me. Lots of them are here . For your information I have been doing car business successfully on nairaland for over 10 years now. To me is an achievement . That no client has claimed any misconduct from me ...is an achievement
Let talk on whatsapp.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by greggng: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
another1:

Let talk on whatsapp.

08062593234 ...that's my whatsap number
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by lildush(m): 4:00am On Aug 06, 2021
uchman:

Which car do you want?
I sell at Festac-agor road
. I need a Volkswagen Sharon 1999 model nigerian used but very clean..how much
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by MostWanted007(m): 5:13am On May 27, 2022
How about if am looking for a 9ja fairly used corolla. Someone said I should Enter festac
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by Mrklemo(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2022
greggng:

08062593234 ...that's my whatsapp number

Good morning bro.. Pls do you have an idea how much i can get Toyota drop light?.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cars In Lagos? by abbakin: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
BuyCars.NG is the best Online Marketplace to buy cars in Lagos Nigeria, Abuja, Port Harcourt and other locations across the nation.

Visit the website today: BuyCars.Ng

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD ...Honda Civic Exi 2004 For Sale (Price Reduced)!!! / Nice 2000 Honda Passport With Chrome Rims - Pics Included / For Sale : Man Diesel Longnose 32-240 6x4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.