Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Struggle To Landing A Good Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Struggle To Landing A Good Job In Nigeria (346 Views)

5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job / Road Sweeper Job: Long Queue As Thousands Of Nigerians Struggle To Apply / 5 Tips To Negotiating A Better Salary And Landing A Great Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Struggle To Landing A Good Job In Nigeria by Faidatt(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
https://360gistswithayoka./2021/04/07/the-struggle-to-landing-a-good-job-in-nigeria/

This is a very personal blog and I’m sure a lot of people can relate. Literally, everyone has a story about employment, job search, networking, the fake interviews, etc. Firstly, as a Nigerian from an average family and lets say your parents do not own a running company, Nigeria is already ahead of you. That’s 1-0 (Nigeria is leading). Searching for job in Nigeria is a big deal, honestly. But, don’t give up sweetheart. Never Give Up, your victory is right around the corner.
Visit 360gistswithayoka. for more!
Re: The Struggle To Landing A Good Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
Me I want to give up o cry cry cry. The only job prospect I have now is 30k monthly and I'd have to relocate to another state. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Landing A Good Job In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Landing A Good Job In Nigeria by TabithaDanisi: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Faidatt:
https://360gistswithayoka./2021/04/07/the-struggle-to-landing-a-good-job-in-nigeria/

This is a very personal blog and I’m sure a lot of people can relate. Literally, everyone has a story about employment, job search, networking, the fake interviews, etc. Firstly, as a Nigerian from an average family and lets say your parents do not own a running company, Nigeria is already ahead of you. That’s 1-0 (Nigeria is leading). Searching for job in Nigeria is a big deal, honestly. But, don’t give up sweetheart. Never Give Up, your victory is right around the corner.
Visit 360gistswithayoka. for more!

Just want to add that, while you go on a job hunt and try to connect with people, you can save money you are not yet making by creating a digital business card to share anywhere and anytime. It helped me a lot and I saved people's lives by reducing the number of paper business cards thrown away LOL!
One thing I know is that you want to save a lot of money when you are applying for a job you have not gotten. Especially if you keep going in-person to meet people that can help you.

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunities / Sales Manager / Urgent Recruitment For Bsc/hnd Holders (across Lagos State)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.