Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu (4271 Views)

The Biggest Problem The Yoruba Have In This World Is The Igbo Problem - Marcus K / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos / Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2021
Egoveen:
Dangote is a criminal who will soon die a PAINFUL DEATH......he thinks he owns this hell HOLE..... well what do I know,I would have committed suicide long time ago listening and reading news from this fvcking ZOOGERIA but all thanks to GULDER ultimate BEER that has always been there for me.
If this is a hell hole why are you concerned about Dangote the criminal dying a painful death?

All these Igbos contradicting themselves everyday including their leader Nnamdi Kanu who is utterly confused wether Buhari is dead or not. Some days he calls "Buhari" in his broadcast some days he will call Jubril. Some days he will call Zoo sometimes he will call Nigeria.

Anumanu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by PVision2020(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:

Has usual, you guys will find every excuse and alibi to defend your own...lol.
When it's time to chestbeat you'll claim Innoson produce 75% of his Automobile, when you want to form the victim and defend the indefensible you admit Innoson doesn't produce but assemble.
For a people that claim to be Capitalist to wail over the business of another man when you can ask Ibeto and co to produce and sell their Cement at cheaper price says a lot about your inherent hate and hypocrisy embedded in your DNA.

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2021
Doradorwa:
And how is the price of Dangote cement the problem on MNK.
I am not surprise because you live in mud house in northern Nigeria nothing concerns you with cement

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Gbagura: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2021
Kanu- I need someone's wife to straff tonight.

Others- This idiot again? shocked shocked shocked

ipob mugus- Afonjas, what's your business with our affairs? Mazi, our wives are available. Come pick your choice.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Chigboboss: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Doradorwa:
I never knew that MNK is interested in the development of Nigeria. I'm sorry for commenting on this thread.... I don't usually do

Lol you noticed too. Nnamdi Cownu and his followers are just brainless bigots that talk and amplify each others foolishness without thinking.

Drug traffickers are not the problem with Nigeria, even though several igbo youths are slaughtered regularly for it. Infant pounding, baby factories, ritual killings etc are not Nigeria's problem either.

It is Aliko Dangote, the mega job creator, super employer and builder of Nigeria's only mega refinery that is the country's "biggest problem". We forgot Nnamdi Cownu has undying love for the development of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2021
PVision2020:

Has usual, you guys will find every excuse and alibi to defend your own...lol.
When it's time to chestbeat you'll claim Innoson produce 75% of his Automobile, when you want to form the victim and defend the indefensible you admit Innoson doesn't produce but assemble.
For a people that claim to be Capitalist to wail over the business of another man when you can ask Ibeto and co to produce and sell their Cement at cheaper price says a lot about your inherent hate and hypocrisy embedded in your DNA.

Rubbish. You talk as if dangote is your father, as if cement is not sold at same price everywhere. Dangote does not know you and will neva. If he likes let him fix price of cement at 10k. He must pay dividends. I will use it to buy his 10k cement.
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by PVision2020(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:

Rubbish. You talk as if dangote is your father, as if cement is not sold at same price everywhere. Dangote does not know you and will neva. If he likes let him fix price of cement at 10k. He must pay dividends. I will use it to buy his 10k cement.
I didn't know Innoson is your Father na and both of you grew up in Nnewi...Audio shareholder...lol
You can defend Innoson but everyone must hate Dangote abi? You might have been raised with hate, but I'm not taught to hate successful people who are not from my tribe, I'll rather learn from their strength and mistake and try to be a better person.
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Notatribalist(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Gjrich:

The IPOB leader alleged that the Dangote cement is sold cheaper in other countries while the price is doubled in Nigeria.

Leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has slammed Africa’s Richest businessman, Aliko Dangote for allegedly exploiting Nigerians via the Dangote Cement Company.

Kanu made the allegation on Wednesday via a tweet on his verified Twitter handle.

Do you agree with what Nnamdi Kanu has said?
Liar.Kanu's Twitter account is not verified yet.
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by NASTYNASOSO: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
In as much as this may sound somehow...........
Dangote issa thief nothing more......

His only what he his today.........simply because he benefited largely from Nigeria's corrupt practices and has the backing of our useless leaders.........

The fool........is only feeding off the poor masses

Nigga......wouldn't have make it as millionaire let alone billionaire in a sane society......

HMMMMMMMM

WHAT STOPS YOU AND YOUR FATHER FROM SETTING UP A CEMENT FACTORY.

YOU CAN COMPETE WITH DANGOTE
BESIDES HE IS HUMAN LIKE YOU
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by edoairways: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2021
Kanu made the allegation on Wednesday via a tweet on his verified Twitter handle.
That tweet isn't verifiable since it is from a secondary source. A primary source would have been better
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

Oda bi pe ori inu fe buru abi??

Cos if not.........u muttonhead idiotic fool from wretched background.........would have known that......... DANGOTE issa MONOPOLIST
Reason why competition was snuffed out of ELEPHANT CEMENT.....ODE!!!

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by EbenezerTriumph: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Egoveen:
shut up and face your ashawo work, what do you know about politics.....FULL.
another brainwashed IPOB spotted

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2021
Egoveen:
shut up and face your ashawo work, what do you know about politics???.....FULL.
It's only illiterates that resort to insults instead of a healthy argument. And it will take you 5 years to learn what I know about both Nigeria and international politics. Don't quote me again
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2021
studio14:
I am not surprise because you live in mud house in northern Nigeria nothing concerns you with cement
And it's that same mud that fills your skull hence your tribalistic reply.
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by NASTYNASOSO: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=FairlyUSEDpussy post=100596394][/quote]

HMMMMMMMM

NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU, YOUR FATHER, AND MOTHER FROM CREATING YOUR OWN MONOPOLY.

ELSE YOU CAN SIT AND CRY OVER SOMEONE'S EFFORT, MONOPOLY AND SUCCESS.
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2021
She your own na Biafra ? Why you wan solve Nigeria's problem ! I thought you have nothing to do with the Nigeria you are referring to as Zoo Republic ! Wetin concern you if Dangote is the Problem of the Zoo ? Are you living in the Zoo ?
You should be bothered about your people living in the Northern Zoo of Nigeria and Leave Dangote with his Zoo Brothers and sisters alone !

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:

Imagine the nonsense you are writing, which of the parts innoson use in making his cars are produced in nigeria. Name 10 parts. An standard car requires 215 parts, just mention 10 parts manufactured in Nigeria. But dangote does not import a single raw material to make cement. None. That is why in his financial statements does not show rises in cost of products due to exchange rate fluctuations. That is why dangote doesn't hedge because their are not foreign components in manufacturing cement. Lastly dangote makes 59% profit on cement sold to distributors as stated in his financial statements but then makes between 6 to 11% in 13 other Africa countries he operates. Looking at his financial statements shows his operations in nigeria accounts for 92% of the group profit.
It doesn't bother me because have been a shareholder in his company since his first ipo. No year i don't get btw 800k to 1million as dividend, but even at dat dangote is a market maker and has no reason exploiting his consumers.

Yeah dangote does not import the machinery to produce cement. He gets electricity for free because he has a power plant, logistics is also free, gas is free, maintance of factories all over Nigeria is also free, he does not pay salaries at all, so he runs a slave camp.

Basically to run a cement factory is free according to you, since it is "free", the price of cement is suppose to be free or 500 naira.

Dangote sells cement for 3450-3600
Ibeto sells his for 3,350- 3,500

But Dangote is the problem for every problem with the price of cement in Nigeria.

Why are you people like this, always blaming non igbos for everything wrong in Nigeria.

1.In respect to your post where you wrote that you make around 800k to 1 million naira every year from dangote, if you are a real investor you won't be complaining about how he runs his business, your most important concern is your portfolio.

2. you claim since dangote ipo in 2010, you have been receiving 800- 1m dividends yearly, that is impossible, reason is Stock price are not static, they rise and fall.

Let me make a calculation for you to make a point.... since you claimed you bought his shares since Ipo.

On the 19th November 2010, dangote share price was N121.15 and he paid a dividend of 2 naira per share. The dividends yield was 1.7%

Today the price of dangote shares is 222.90, he is paying a dividend of 16 naira per share. The dividend yield is 7.1%

So you can't be a shareholder of dangote cement and receive 800k -1 million constantly from 2010.....it is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

... Gbamm ! Na envy wan kill am

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by BlessedNuel: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by manijoli(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2021
no be lie
thebosstrevor1:

I know you are a Ipob supporter, everything non igbo to you is evil.

Now

Innosson cars are expensive in Nigeria than foreign made cars why?

No country can develop when innosson is selling his car × 2 of foreign made cars but also he wants us to buy his cars.
Re: Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu by Arijude(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:

He's using their money to buy up houses in London, while complaining about Dangote, so that his people will not scrutinise him, but rather, Dangote.

Kanu is just a smart guy taking advantage of the dumb Igbos.
see a drug baron zomb!e

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo / David Mark And Anyim laugh and make joke Of Wike At Atiku Camapiaign Launch / Ibrahim Tukur El-sudi Appointed Chair Of Capital Market Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.