Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma (1725 Views)

Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Gjrich(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has said aggrieved politicians sponsored Monday attacks in the state.

Uzodinma spoke on Wednesday while featuring on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

The PUNCH had reported that gunmen on Monday attacked the Owerri Correctional Prison and freed over 1800 inmates. The attackers also razed the Imo State Police Command headquarters situated in Owerri and burnt all the vehicles parked at the command headquarters.

The hoodlums further freed the suspects in the cells at the State Criminal Investigation Department of the command and made an attempt to loot the police armoury in the state.

The PUNCH gathered that the gunmen operated from 1am till 3am on Monday and sang solidarity songs at the Government House Roundabout for about 30 minutes before attacking the facilities.

The police have since accused members of the Eastern Security Network, the security arm of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, of been the masterminds of the attacks but the secessionist agitators led by Nnamdi Kanu have since denied the allegation.

But speaking on the television programme, Uzodinma discredited the claim that IPOB members perpetrated the heinous acts.

He said, “Their (attackers’) tactics is that they try to identify grievances of people in a particular area. If it is in Imo State and probably there are some IPOB people who are not happy, they hire hoodlums from outside Imo State, they bring them in pretending to be IPOB and they commit these crimes and they go away.

“So, it is not about IPOB. Yes, we agree, we have aggrieved IPOB members but I can tell you those who are doing this destruction, most of them were brought in from outside Imo State.”

Continuing, the governor said, “What is important for Nigerians to know is the plot by a group of aggrieved politicians to destabilise the government of APC (All Progressives Congress).

“I have done some thorough investigation and I have some credible lead as to those who are sponsoring these activities of these hoodlums.

“I don’t want to pre-empt the investigations of other security agencies but I can tell you we are working hard to ensure the sponsors of this dastardly acts must be brought to book.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-aggrieved-politicians-sponsored-imo-attacks-uzodinma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
They were sponsored by British high commissioner acted by Nigeria police and distributed by bmc

5 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Gjrich(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
They were sponsored by British high commissioner acted by Nigeria police and distributed by bmc

External force is behind this attack

2 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Rodwave: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
As an hediotic yoruba mozlem miscreant from the office of the bullion van criminal at bourdillion, I hereby disagree with Hope Uzodinjo on this. They must be ESN. They have been tormenting us in our skull mining ritual killers enclave at ogbomosho. Uzodinjo is an IPOB member.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Vikinatty(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
NOW HE HAS SPOKEN WISE TO DEFEND HIS PEOPLE FROM THE BLOOD SUCKING FG OF NIGERIA.

FG sef, every wahala is IPOB, ESN.
BUT no problems with herdsmen.

8 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Gjrich:
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has said aggrieved politicians sponsored Monday attacks in the state.

Uzodinma spoke on Wednesday while featuring on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

The PUNCH had reported that gunmen on Monday attacked the Owerri Correctional Prison and freed over 1800 inmates. The attackers also razed the Imo State Police Command headquarters situated in Owerri and burnt all the vehicles parked at the command headquarters.

The hoodlums further freed the suspects in the cells at the State Criminal Investigation Department of the command and made an attempt to loot the police armoury in the state.

The PUNCH gathered that the gunmen operated from 1am till 3am on Monday and sang solidarity songs at the Government House Roundabout for about 30 minutes before attacking the facilities.

The police have since accused members of the Eastern Security Network, the security arm of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, of been the masterminds of the attacks but the secessionist agitators led by Nnamdi Kanu have since denied the allegation.

But speaking on the television programme, Uzodinma discredited the claim that IPOB members perpetrated the heinous acts.

He said, “Their (attackers’) tactics is that they try to identify grievances of people in a particular area. If it is in Imo State and probably there are some IPOB people who are not happy, they hire hoodlums from outside Imo State, they bring them in pretending to be IPOB and they commit these crimes and they go away.

“So, it is not about IPOB. Yes, we agree, we have aggrieved IPOB members but I can tell you those who are doing this destruction, most of them were brought in from outside Imo State.”

Continuing, the governor said, “What is important for Nigerians to know is the plot by a group of aggrieved politicians to destabilise the government of APC (All Progressives Congress).

“I have done some thorough investigation and I have some credible lead as to those who are sponsoring these activities of these hoodlums.

“I don’t want to pre-empt the investigations of other security agencies but I can tell you we are working hard to ensure the sponsors of this dastardly acts must be brought to book.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-aggrieved-politicians-sponsored-imo-attacks-uzodinma

He didn't exonerate IPOB terrorists. There is no happy terrorist anywhere in the world. Governor saying on live TV that there are probably terrorist that are not happy is preposterous.

Terrorists come to steal, burn, kill and destroy. IPOB can conveniently take up this dastardly act since the enemy of my friend is my enemy.

If HE Hope Uzodinma can't give them the names of the terrorists, he is complicit and ineffective.

Can terrorists try this with a Fashola or El Rufai or Peter Obi or Wike? Lailai! HE Hope Uzodinma is enabling the terrorists so the security professionals should be careful exchanging briefs with him. He is already thinking about the next election.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

HE Nyesom Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by colorsofrainbow: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He didn't exonerate IPOB terrorists.
the way u see IPOB in your dreams is pathetic grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Gjrich(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He didn't exonerate IPOB terrorists.

Please read carefully

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by BigSarah(f): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Doom sayers are pissed, all involved in destabilize peace shall be unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Kingspin(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeria is more than confuse.

IPOB responsible - IG
Aggrieved politicians responsible - Governor

1 Like

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Every right thinking humanoid knows there is no singular possibility of this attack coming from IPOB. If you know the area in question, you will have no doubt this was a rude joke by Government agents.

And they chose an area they were safest at to do this unfunny film trick.

9 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Rodwave: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
the way u see IPOB in your dreams is pathetic grin grin

Please stop attacking my member. IPOB have been given us yoruba mozlem terrorist miscreants a nightmare. It has not been easy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by colorsofrainbow: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rodwave:

Please stop attacking my member. IPOB have been given us yoruba mozlem terrorist miscreants a nightmare. It has not been easy
Sorry sir...but pls ask your member how watery was the beans in Benin Republic tonight?

2 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Rodwave: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Sorry sir...but pls ask your member how watery was the beans in Benin Republic tonight?

You will not understand. It has not been easy eating watery beans in our IDP at Benin Republic while mazi Kanu is blasting on Facebook live. It makes us so sad.

Anytime Biafran news pop up our BP rises exponentially

4 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Fantasticcc: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Yoruba muslims and fulanis will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by DanHaske: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
All these talk won't stop FG from launching a military operation there when it's time.

Security agencies know who is responsible. All those calling them unknown gunmen know the truth, Uzodinma knows the truth. Attahiru knows the truth, IGP knows what's up, so does DSS
At the end of the day, they will will work with the Intel they have and not what easterners are saying.
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by SmartPolician: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
If IPOB was behind the attack, Nnamdi Kanu would brag about it. It's no rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Obdk: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
DanHaske:
All these talk won't stop FG from launching a military operation there when it's time.

Security agencies know who is responsible. All those calling them unknown gunmen know the truth, Uzodinma knows the truth. Attahiru knows the truth, IGP knows what's up, so does DSS
At the end of the day, they will will work with the Intel they have and not what easterners are saying.

If whatever Intel lead them to the bush..
Bushmeat according to ESN
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Jostoman: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Who is this one deceiving, Uzodinma is now feeling the heat he is now trying to get into the good book of IPOB after telling police to defend themselves against IPOB.
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Obdk: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
DanHaske:

[/s]

Nobody is scared of ill equiped AK wielding underpaid boys

2 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Obdk: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jostoman:
Who is this one deceiving, Uzodinma is now feeling the heat he is now trying to get into the good book of IPOB after telling police to defend themselves against IPOB.

Someone must have explained to him that the IPOB now have the capacity to remove him any which way...

He wan dey shalaye for IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by jlinkd78(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Without proper studying d situation at hand u initially rushed to tag it an IPOB attack. You have unknown to you made IPOB to gain more respect and honor as a force that have d capability to invade even d Govt House

2 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Obdk:

Someone must have explained to him that the IPOB now have the capacity to remove him any which way...

He wan dey shalaye for IPOB
exactly
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Gjrich:

Please read carefully

Their (attackers’) tactics is that they try to identify grievances of people in a particular area. If it is in Imo State and probably there are some IPOB people who are not happy, they hire hoodlums from outside Imo State, they bring them in pretending to be IPOB and they commit these crimes and they go away.

“So, it is not about IPOB. Yes, we agree, we have aggrieved IPOB members but I can tell you those who are doing this destruction, most of them were brought in from outside Imo State.

Probably there are some IPOB members who are not happy then they hire hoodlums who pretend to be IPOB members from outside Imo to come and attack.
He is speaking from both sides of the mouth. Next time this repeats, FG should just declare a state of emergency.
What is probably there are some IPOB members not happy? Is there , for God sake, a happy terrorist?
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Cajal(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2021
Rodwave:
As an hediotic yoruba mozlem miscreant from the office of the bullion van criminal at bourdillion, I hereby disagree with Hope Uzodinjo on this. They must be ESN. They have been tormenting us in our skull mining ritual killers enclave at ogbomosho. Uzodinjo is an IPOB member.
..Ndigbo Christians are real problems of IPOB.,
They should be punished for their bigotry
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by maestroferddi: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Their (attackers’) tactics is that they try to identify grievances of people in a particular area. If it is in Imo State and probably there are some IPOB people who are not happy, they hire hoodlums from outside Imo State, they bring them in pretending to be IPOB and they commit these crimes and they go away.

“So, it is not about IPOB. Yes, we agree, we have aggrieved IPOB members but I can tell you those who are doing this destruction, most of them were brought in from outside Imo State.

Probably there are some IPOB members who are not happy then they hire hoodlums who pretend to be IPOB members from outside Imo to come and attack.
He is speaking from both sides of the mouth. Next time this repeats, FG should just declare a state of emergency.
What is probably there are some IPOB members not happy? Is there , for God sake, a happy terrorist?
You are sounding like a nitwit..

You are probably a puny coward plodding inexorably to couch a lily-livered persona with some infantile bravado.

Now you take a hike...

2 Likes

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Tvibes001(m): 1:27am On Apr 08, 2021
CONFUSION.
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He didn't exonerate IPOB terrorists. There is no happy terrorist anywhere in the world. Governor saying on live TV that there are probably terrorist that are not happy is preposterous.

Terrorists come to steal, burn, kill and destroy. IPOB can conveniently take up this dastardly act since the enemy of my friend is my enemy.

If HE Hope Uzodinma can't give them the names of the terrorists, he is complicit and ineffective.

Can terrorists try this with a Fashola or El Rufai or Peter Obi or Wike? Lailai! HE Hope Uzodinma is enabling the terrorists so the security professionals should be careful exchanging briefs with him. He is already thinking about the next election.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

HE Nyesom Wike

The way you carry this thing for head eh, one go think say herdsmen no dey destroy your farmlands and kill your people again.

The governor has said it is not IPOB but smart Yoruba man in Oshogbo is insisting it is IPOB, wow. I laugh at you people sha, it is well.

1 Like

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by majole: 1:40am On Apr 08, 2021
The truth of the matter is that we joke too much in Nigeria. Lies. If that act was carried out by political opponents, they would have assassinated the Governor.
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by thatsleepboy1: 1:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Akụkọ ifo
Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by jodeci(m): 2:25am On Apr 08, 2021
majole:
The truth of the matter is that we joke too much in Nigeria. Lies. If that act was carried out by political opponents, they would have assassinated the Governor.

Not every attack is to eliminate,what if the intention is to make the state ungovernable for him or to keep him busy and distract him from current revocation of a certain past governor's illegally acquired properties all over the state.

1 Like

Re: IMO STATE ATTACK: Not IPOB, Aggrieved Politicians Sponsored Attack–Hope Uzodinma by ScamHunter: 2:31am On Apr 08, 2021
Truth is coming out small small. He should name his masters that sponsored it. We are waiting....It beats me how unintelligent most people accusing IPOB are. As if IPOB wouldn't own up if they did it. Who would they be afraid of? As in, who? Even Fulani are aware that the real resistance they face in their conquest agenda are Igbo and more or less the Jukuns warriors who gave them a run for their bullets. All other ethnic groups have more or less been pocketed due to love eating and drinking.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. / Breaking News!!! See Names Of Ijaw Leaders That Have Rejected Peter Obi!!! / BREAKING: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Others Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.