Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment (965 Views)

Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment / Can You Own A Farm From Home? Agribusiness Investment / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by monabass: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Green eagles - www.greenwealth.ng advertised their investment opportunity on TVC last year. I felt they were serious with their business for them to have advertised on such media platform

I was promised 15% ROI in 6 months, the date is due in excess of one week and no payment has been made to me.

The customer representative sounds so bad and it makes me wonder if the capital was given to me by them.

Anyone having/had similar experience with them?
Please help with necessary bodies/regulatory organization that I can involve in this because I don't want to lose what I invested
Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Reticular: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Green Eagles folks have turned serial defaulter. After my first ROI Payment in September which was just 25% of total amount invested plus ROI, they are yet to make the other payments. The outstanding payments fell due in October, November and December 2020. It is almost 10 months after and nothing is being done except for the montly apology we receive. To think I invested about N1.9m in this Green Eagles makes me even more disappointed

monabass:
Green eagles - www.greenwealth.ng advertised their investment opportunity on TVC last year. I felt they were serious with their business for them to have advertised on such media platform

I was promised 15% ROI in 6 months, the date is due in excess of one week and no payment has been made to me.

The customer representative sounds so bad and it makes me wonder if the capital was given to me by them.

Anyone having/had similar experience with them?
Please help with necessary bodies/regulatory organization that I can involve in this because I don't want to lose what I invested
Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by shakirahpweety: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
So what can we do to gain back our money?
Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by tutoh: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2021
We have to come together.

Let's create a WhatsApp/telegram group for that.

One of the directors now have a farm in Epe

Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Reticular: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
It is no longer funny that these Green Eagles Agric folks are yet to pay my ROI and capital. It is already one year since I was supposed to earn my returns. But all I keep seeing are promissory emails of their plans to pay. I checked their profile and it seems they have removed the names of their board members. Seeing the names of these high-profile persons on their board was one of the reasons I invested in the first place. Alas, they were up to something. How can I get back my investments?
Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Jollyhabeeb: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2021
It's terrible, even no update again.
Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Reticular: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
They sent a mail earlier this week that they will start paying in a month's time. The payment will last for three months. I know they are lying, but what can we do?

Jollyhabeeb:
It's terrible, even no update again.
Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Dele7033: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Pls does anyone any update on green eagle agribiz payout? kindly indicate pls. Almost 2 years now and no where to be found
thanks
Re: Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
The company is a scam. My hard earned money is with them for 2 years now. It hurts so much whenever I remember how I gave money to those thieves. The day I will have the power, the owners of that venture must face justice

(1) (Reply)

Specialized Banks Offer Acceptable And Verifiable Proof Of Funds Loan In Nigeria / Is Satisfied Bankers App Legit / First Inland Bank IPO; Certificates Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.