Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help (392 Views)

I Need Advice And Assistance Here! / Advice Needed; I'm An Upcoming Artist But People Keep Calling Me Korede Bello / Naija Upcoming Artist 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2021
Sorry everyone for taking your time �, my name is xbolar pns an upcoming artist (singer and rapper ) or let me just say I want to start making music though I have been writing songs for a very long time and recording them with my phone, send them to my friends to listen and all because I don't have the cash to record them in the studio but right now I'm planning to go the studio to record after several savings by removing from my food stuffs, hand out and transport money cause I'm tired of recording with phone and all that and also I'm tired of my friends both old and new asking me when I'm I going to drop a song .So right now I'm going to have a studio section for two songs ,The first one "KING" and the second one "LETTER TO MY DARLING "

SO THE MAIN REASONS FOR POSTING THIS ARE:
1: I'm kind of scared cause this is gonna be the first time standing at the mic singing

2 : I don't even know the exact platforms I'm going to upload them since I don't have enough money

3 : I don't know how people will react to it when I finally release them

4 :since I don't have much followers on on social media how people gonna know about it
5 :is it possible for me to blow? Since I don't really song Afro beat and I don't normally use pidgin in my songs?

Please if you have any advice or any help for me this are where you can reach me

WhatsApp 09067995923
Facebook : xbolar pns
Twitter @xbolar pns
Instagram @xbolar

Thank you all for reading God bless you ♥
Re: I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Young King I've read your post and I relate with everything, I'm in a similar mix, haven't been to a studio but I'm got music in my mind.
My own advise is that you should go to the studio, have fun and not take the singing thing as a do or die affair, no one is perfect.

Read more on the components of music and always have a message in ur songs
Music is a spiritual thing, it's an art, do it as it comes to you, but understand that not everyone can like ur songs, even as Wizkid sing reach, people dey wey no like am
You can post your songs on audiomac and share the links with ur friends so they can download

And lastly don't make music for people to like, make it for yourself bro, like make songs that you'll be proud to play for ur children to listen to...

1 Like

Re: I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
Thank very much, this means alot to me..... May God bless you ����
Re: I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Xbolar777:
Thank very much, this means alot to me..... May God bless you ����
Same to you bro
Re: I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help by bmdmix3: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2021
holla @ me i will take time with u.

its normal to be scared

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Trending Naija Songs Mp3 Download And Video This Week 19th November 2021 / Timi Dakolo (an Ijaw Man) Promotes Igbo Culture In His New Music Video / Brymo:- Strippers + White Lines *' Lyrics '*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.