Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians (1634 Views)

Nans Accuses Dangote Of Mismanaging 20bil Naira Ctin Funds / Customers Accuse Azman Fuel Station Abuja Of Dispensing Water (Video) / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Linadinna: 4:25am On Apr 08, 2021
A Lady whose name is Nefertiti is accusing Nigerian business man and billionaire Aliko Dangote of Defrauding Nigerians.

She wrote; Nigerian Business Overlord; the Crony Capitalist-In-Chief Dangote, selling his precious Cement for ₦1,800 in Zambia, but ₦3,500 in Nigeria, is no News. Gullible Nigerians are waiting for Dangote refinery PMS to sell at cheaper rate. MMM Ponzi will still rip many Nigerians off.

See screenshot below.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Linadinna: 4:26am On Apr 08, 2021

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by budaatum: 4:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Nefertiti should not mind us waiting for her to come sell us her own for ₦1000 or less or she should learn from Adam Smith.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11628843_20200503141157291_jpeg_jpegdc9d3882addf0454b40b7a902afc68fd

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by tillaman(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2021
Nefertiti should send me a dm
I will take my time to explain better to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by mekonglobal(m): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Let Nigerians keep quite nah and continue suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 5:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Beauty without brains.

And what is Lafarge & Ibeto doing? Sowing Nigerians?

I dont know why Dangote`s competitors cant be functional and take the war to him.

Ibeto should try crash cement price to Two Hundred Naira per bag and lets see what happens.

All this media criticism is outright jargons

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by zoeA: 5:48am On Apr 08, 2021
Well once in a while,I like these tin-gods we have all over Nigeria to be harassed so they we will sit-up.
Dangote oil and gas section will benefit Nigeria
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by rexchazy(m): 5:59am On Apr 08, 2021
You name depicts your foolishness
Staphylococcus:
Beauty without brains.

I dont know why Dangote`s competitors cant be functional and take the war to him.

Ibeto should try crash cement price to Two Hundred Naira per bag and lets see what happens.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 6:00am On Apr 08, 2021
[s]
rexchazy:
You name depicts your foolishness
[/s]
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by degamonn: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Beauty without brains.

When issues like this are raised, insulting each other is not the solution. People accused Dangote not because he has 100% control over cement production in Nigeria but he has slightly over 50% and then the remaining is shared by other players in the industry.
The question we should be asking is that;
Is Dangote selling cement in other African countries less than he is selling in Nigeria? If yes, what are his reasons? Better operating business environment? Is he enjoying subsidies over there and it's absent in Nigeria? He should be able to explain to Nigerians.
The last time he attempted to provide such explanation, he maintained that he did not increase the price of his cement and since then the price has been trending upward. So who is behind this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2021
degamonn:

When issues like this are raised, insulting each other is not the solution. People accused Dangote not because he has 100% control over cement production in Nigeria but he has slightly over 50% and then the remaining is shared by other players in the industry.
The question we should be asking is that;
Is Dangote selling cement in other African countries less than he is selling in Nigeria? If yes, what are his reasons? Better operating business environment? Is he enjoying subsidies over there and it's absent in Nigeria? He should be able to explain to Nigerians.
The last time he attempted to provide such explanation, he maintained that he did not increase the price of his cement and since then the price has been trending upward. So who is behind this?

How can you be comparing prices of a commodity in different countries?

Where is it done? Oh! So MTN need to increase their tariff's cos Americans pay higher monthly? Is that logIcal?

I will still maintain my stance, If the competitors spend more time to be functional and competitive, they can take the war to Dangote. Which I am definitely sure they cant

Are other competitors not on same price range like Dangote? Whats the difference in their prices?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by donbachi(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Beauty without brains.

"take the war to him"..when he is the sole buyer of the weapons and opinion leaders are stakeholders.
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by obiekunie2: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:
[s]Beauty without brains.

All this media criticism is outright jargons [/s]

your monika has eaten up your oblangata.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by obiekunie2: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2021
budaatum:
[s]Nefertiti should not mind us waiting for her to come sell us her own for ₦1000 or less or she should learn from Adam Smith.[/s]

hoping for the day you will make very tiny sense - thou i know such day will never come.
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2021
donbachi:
"take the war to him"..when he is the sole buyer of the weapons and opinion leaders are stakeholders.

What weapon are we talking about here?

Is Dangote stopping Ibeto or Lafarge from selling at Two Hundred Naira per bag? So whats the fuss here?

Are consumers compelled to buy Dangote cement?

You mentioned Stakeholders, Is Lafarge and Ibeto no longer stakeholders in this industry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2021
obiekunie2:

your monika has eaten up your oblangata.

Its oblongata, not oblangata
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Osoboshi: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2021
I keep on asking is dangote the sole producer of cement in this country.All this hate because he is successful, tueh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2021
Osoboshi:
I keep on asking is dangote the sole producer of cement in this country. All this hate because he is successful, tueh.

That is the question yet to be answered! Trying to accuse Dangote and exonerate his competitors who happen to be on same price range with Dangote.

This is just pure hate and envy!

And look at the lame excuse, comparing the price of commodities in two different countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by obiekunie2: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Its oblongata, not oblangata

thank you.

seems your monika have not touched your broca yet! cheesy

it will soon get there.
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by jared007: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Where is it done? Oh! So MTN need to increase their tariff's cos Americans pay higher monthly? Is that logIcal?

I will still maintain my stance, If the competitors spend more time to be functional and competitive, they can take the war to Dangote. Which I am definitely sure they cant

Are other competitors not on same price range like Dangote? Whats the difference in their prices?
I can't believe you didn't grab what degamonn explained to you? That guy just wasted his time explaining to you. Bro it's not fair o.
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by femi4: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2021
She's right....Be prepare to buy Dangote petrol @400 per litre
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2021
Is this supposed to be in this section?
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Duplexxx: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Na mumu people many pass normal people for naija is why dangota can used that business strategy to benefit
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2021
jared007:
I can't believe you didn't grab what degamonn explained to you? That guy just wasted his time explaining to you. Bro it's not fair o.

Your personal pain
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na mumu people many pass normal people for naija is why dangota can used that business strategy to benefit

And Ibeto and Lafarge are not benefiting right? Both are selling for NGN100 per bag right?

If you lots are not enlightened enough to know that you can never compare market prices in different countries, then I leave you to wallow in the dungeon of ignorance.

Moreover, Is Dangote mandating you to buy his cement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Dangote Cement 4,270 Naira

Elephant Cement 4,250 Naira

BUA Cement 4,250 Naira

UNICEM 4,250 Naira

Ashaka Cement 4,250 Naira

Ibeto Cement 4,250 Naira

Eagle Cement 4,250 Naira

So whats the fuss about Dangote reaping Nigerians off? Cant his competitors crash prices like what we seeing in the Automobile and telecommunication industry?

Its all hate and envy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by padi94(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2021
This is why America, will use all its political might to fight Monopoly... It's in their constitution to crush anyone or anywhere it finds monopoly.

This Northerners are not Nigerians they just want to milk the south until the south summons courage to break away
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2021
padi94:
This is why America, will use all its political might to fight Monopoly... It's in their constitution to crush anyone or anywhere it finds monopoly.

This Northerners are not Nigerians they just want to milk the south until the south summons courage to break away

Can you please tell us where monopoly plays in the cement industry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by GeneralPula: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2021
They should stop hating on Dangote abeg..
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by degamonn: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:

I thought asked the basic questions that are likely to lead to some wide price differentials such as the operating environment. If prices of goods and services cannot be compared across countries, what's is the usefulness of PPP?
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by padi94(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Can you please tell us where monopoly plays in the cement industry?

Okay I will, there is a type of monopoly known as joint or collusive monopoly, this exist where major players of an industry come together to dominate a market, they set prices.
Of course we know the two ways to control the market is either by controlling price or supply. Which ever one they choose to control is depending on the elasticity, (which is very inelastic) of the market.

So dangote is a Monopoly in the cement industry, he with other firms in the industry come together to set price of their goods... So as to maximise their profit. Why do you think they are al selling at almost the same price. None of them can crash the market, if they try it they will be dealt with through market policies or government policies, since the price is making them more profit, no one is willing to break the pact.

The only way to break the monopoly is government policy.

Ask yourself, who sets the price of cement, why does it go up without provocation grin
Re: Lady Accuse Dangote Of Defrauding Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
padi94:

Okay I will, there is a type of monopoly known as joint or collusive monopoly, this exist where major players of an industry come together to dominate a market, they set prices.
Of course we know the two ways to control the market is either by controlling price or supply. Which ever one they choose to control is depending on the elasticity, (which is very inelastic) of the market.

So dangote is a Monopoly in the cement industry, he with other firms in the industry come together to set price of their goods... So as to maximise their profit. Why do you think they are al selling at almost the same price. None of them can crash the market, if they try it they will be dealt with through market policies or government policies, since the price is making them more profit, no one is willing to break the pact.

The only way to break the monopoly is government policy.

Ask yourself, who sets the price of cement, why does it go up without provocation grin

"He with other firms"

Meaning this is a hike by the player's. I will agree with you on this point. The sole accusation of Dangote happens to be where I disagree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Fines Uba $15 Million Dollars Over Money Laundering! Elumelu Faces Arrest! / Why Do Nigerian Small And Medium Business Owners (entrepreneurs) Fail / Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.