Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) (559 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by WiszyFraud: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Something dey miss for Nigeria..

When last did you see Jehovah Witness??
undecided

1 Like

Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2021
Na zoom pattern them dey now

1 Like

Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by TheEnygma(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2021
E don stay oh.... What is happening? gringringrin
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by Pierohandsome: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2021
It is due to covid -19. They are law abiding
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by Alejoas(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2021
Good observation!
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by joyandfaith: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Something dey miss for Nigeria..
When last did you see Jehovah Witness?? undecided
virtual preaching is being used now.
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by obiekunie2: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2021
they no longer do that bc of Covid.

those people are so law abiding!

paul biya said he wish all his citizens are jehovists that way, him and his family will rule cameroun forever! cheesy
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by CandyOps(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2021
Whenever I hear the words 'Jehovas Witness' I go just remember one of my babes then in school. She was dropdead gorgeous, with a very bright future behind her.

Her name was Sarah.. fine shorty like that. We had our first kiss during a carnival at school with bright colored fireworks exploding overheads. It was so lovely

Second best kiss we shared was on a Saturday morning while I saw her off to her hostel (Eyo Ita) after reading all night (night class)

It was around 6.00am... and the morning dew made the atmosphere so cool & hazy. we stood underneath the dimly-lit orange colored street lights hand-in-hand standing in front of her hostel.

You know how serene and quiet school environment can be with evergreen trees Melina tress enveloping the roadsides..

I walked her down to her hostel and We bade ourselves goodbye.. but just before she turned to leave, I pulled her into my arms while staring into her eyes.. I think I let a second or two pass before I slowly bent my head and put my lips on hers.

It was in the full glare of the public. You know how hostels are in the morning... a few female students scantily dressed fetching water from the tanks downstairs... And a few church goers were headed for the morning service at St. Peter's Catholic Church just opposite her hostel.

It was soooo romantic with birds chirping & whistling on the trees above us.. I swear, shit felt exactly like a scene out of a foreign romance movie.

Funny thing was how cool and indifferent the passerbys were. They didn't seem to mind us just a few stares.

A few seconds more passed, before I pulled back and disengaged her from the bond of my enchanting liplock.

I swear I could feel all the blood in my viens rushing to my ground and my heart was racing with desire.. I could also guarantee her legs were almost melting cos she was practically leaning on me with almost her full weight.

Then I let my hands glide down her waist and gave her ample booty a light gentle squeeze before letting her go. I stood there for a few more seconds because I wanted to watch her leave.

I mean, I could stare at her booty all day and never get tired. how it wiggles effortlessly under her silk gown.

Hmmm... she's married now though. And We stopped talking after we had one of those fights she caused by being Moody during that time of the month.. but it was still one of my most romantic days in school.

I remember when she had to jump over her hostel fence after I dropped her off late when she came visiting. I had to carry her on my shoulders for her to reach the fence. Phew! Crazy experience that was...

This life sha cry

1 Like

Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by WiszyFraud: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2021
CandyOps:
Whenever I hear the words 'Jehovas Witness' I go just remember one of my babes then in school. She was dropdead gorgeous, with a very bright future behind her.

Her name was Sarah.. fine shorty like that. We had our first kiss during a carnival at school with bright colored fireworks exploding overheads. It was so lovely

Second best kiss we shared was on a Saturday morning while I saw her off to her hostel (Eyo Ita) after reading all night (night class)

It was around 6.00am... and the morning dew made the atmosphere so cool & hazy. we stood underneath the dimly-lit orange colored street lights hand-in-hand standing in front of her hostel.

You know how serene and quiet school environment can be with evergreen trees Melina tress enveloping the roadsides..

I walked her down to her hostel and We bade ourselves goodbye.. but just before she turned to leave, I pulled her into my arms while staring into her eyes.. I think I let a second or two pass before I slowly bent my head and put my lips on hers.

It was in the full glare of the public. You know how hostels are in the morning... a few female students scantily dressed fetching water from the tanks downstairs... And a few church goers were headed for the morning service at St. Peter's Catholic Church just opposite her hostel.

It was soooo romantic with birds chirping & whistling on the trees above us.. I swear, shit felt exactly like a scene out of a foreign romance movie.

Funny thing was how cool and indifferent the passerbys were. They didn't seem to mind us just a few stares.

A few seconds more passed, before I pulled back and disengaged her from the bond of my enchanting liplock.

I swear I could feel all the blood in my viens rushing to my ground and my heart was racing with desire.. I could also guarantee her legs were almost melting cos she was practically leaning on me with almost her full weight.

Then I let my hands glide down her waist and gave her ample booty a light gentle squeeze before letting her go. I stood there for a few more seconds because I wanted to watch her leave.

I mean, I could stare at her booty all day and never get tired. how it wiggles effortlessly under her silk gown.

Hmmm... she's married now though. And We stopped talking after we had one of those fights she caused by being Moody during that time of the month.. but it was still one of my most romantic days in school.

I remember when she had to jump over her hostel fence after I dropped her off late when she came visiting. I had to carry her on my shoulders for her to reach the fence. Phew! Crazy experience that was...

This life sha cry

Hmmmm
Badt boy grin
See how you spoilt that church girl cheesy
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by WiszyFraud: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Lalasiclala Mnd44

Why re u calling them?? Abi na them be Buhari wey spoil this country?
Re: Something Is Missing In Nigeria (photos) by WiszyFraud: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2021
OOzz:

Why re u calling them?? Abi na them be Buhari wey spoil this country?

Over here na dem be Buhari and Osibanjo tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tourism Development: LASG Identifies New Sites Along Epe/badagry Waterways (PIX) / Buhari Meets Zulum Over Insecurity (photos) / The North Cannot Speak For South-south, He Who Comes To Equity Must Come With Cl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.