Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool (1461 Views)

Shocking.. See The Dog That Mimics Sirens Sound / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) / Video: Shocking! See Mermaid Caught And She Plays With Human In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by propynich123: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2021
SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pgyF1Op020
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Olaolex: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2021
This is nothing to be shocked about. Most dogs swim
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by wahles(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2021
It is logical! There’s a net over the water

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by orikoku: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Mokason288(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2021
E
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Mokason288(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2021
Olaolex:
This is nothing to be shocked about. Most dogs swim
You didn’t watch the video you just rushed to Type jargon’s

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Olaolex: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2021
Mokason288:

You didn’t watch the video you just rushed to Type jargon’s
How did you know i didn't watch the video.
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Alejoas(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2021
Impressive!
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Mysticwebb: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2021
The pool shows a net like object slightly covered by the water.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Notatribalist(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2021
Olaolex:
Your comment shows you didn't watched it.
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by yanabasee1(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Ok...... this news like this have turned me to a billionaire..Thank you OP...
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Olaolex:

Shut up! You dey manage sub grin or na freebasics you dey use.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Olaolex: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Atiku:

Shut up! You dey manage sub grin or na freebasics you dey use.
Your name alone makes me forget what to type.
Re: SHOCKING: See The Very Moment A Dog Walked Majestically On A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Olaolex:
Your name alone makes me forget what to type.

So that your sub no go finish. grin Abi freebasics no dey show name too?

(1) (Reply)

Is Fowl Feed Good For Dogs / Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Slantback Male German Shepherd Puppies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.