Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects (35395 Views)

Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers / Police Confirm Attack On Mbieri Police Division / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects by evansjeff(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
Penguin2:
I insist that Uzodimma brought this upon himself.

ESN were a sleeping lion in the bush but you invited soldiers on them.

Reap the fruit of your stupidity Uzodimma.

Meanwhile, why haven't we heard of any herdsmen attack anywhere in Imo state state?

Even herdsmen cannot can grin

They too are scared of Unknown Gunmen.

For those foaming in the mouth that the SE is about to become another NE and that Imo is about to become Borno, I say thunder fire you.

Since all these things started, how many civilian casualties have been recorded? None.

Ndigbo place value on life and can never ever started killing innocent citizens.

The message is simple...

Nigerian Armed forces should dismantle thousands of checkpoints in the Southeast. This place is not a war zone.

You mount roadblocks extorting Igbo peasants and being trigger happy by killing anyone who resists giving you #50.

Enough!

Forever!

If there has to be another war, let there be another war.

If we perish, we perish!

Yinmu...one tear gas now, you run enter under your mama bed grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects by DedeNkem: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Tomisin666:
swear much better i think

What cave have you been living?
Re: Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects by omoharry(f): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
What is actually happening?

Is the country heading to a break up?

Why are we having too much blood flow this recent days?

What's really the problem?

It's either Gunmen or bandits or kidnappers or Herdsmen or Boko Haram....
My brother, the thing self tire me .What is their mission really ? This is becoming like the joke of the century . How can our govt be do inept as not to prepare and avoid another attack by these unknown gun men ?Na wa oo!
Re: Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects by redsun(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
grin grin kidnapped police! Very funny.

It's an all-out war.
Re: Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Penguin2:
I insist that Uzodimma brought this upon himself.

ESN were a sleeping lion in the bush but you invited soldiers on them.

Reap the fruit of your stupidity Uzodimma.

Meanwhile, why haven't we heard of any herdsmen attack anywhere in Imo state state?

Even herdsmen cannot can grin

They too are scared of Unknown Gunmen.

For those foaming in the mouth that the SE is about to become another NE and that Imo is about to become Borno, I say thunder fire you.

Since all these things started, how many civilian casualties have been recorded? None.

Ndigbo place value on life and can never ever started killing innocent citizens.

The message is simple...

Nigerian Armed forces should dismantle thousands of checkpoints in the Southeast. This place is not a war zone.

You mount roadblocks extorting Igbo peasants and being trigger happy by killing anyone who resists giving you #50.

Enough!

Forever!

If there has to be another war, let there be another war.

If we perish, we perish!
Your mother is Igbo, your father Igbo, your grandfather Igbo, your grandmother Igbo, your great great Grandparents Igbo... There is no trace of Fulani blood in you.

Re: Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects by valinno(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hope Uzodima have not seen anything yet
Re: Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects by Malawian(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
AHCB:
This is exactly how Boko Haram started and before we knew what was happening, it grew into something even the founders of Boko Haram can't control.

This is to inform all people of South East Nigeria, that if you don't resist and call this idiots to order, you people will be the ones at the receiving end of all the mayhem that will ensue.
Thanks for your concern.

I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo)