Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Premium Website For Sale -www.localnaija.com - Place Your Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Premium Website For Sale -www.localnaija.com - Place Your Offer (155 Views)

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. / FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order / Make A 3- Page Premium Website For Your Brand/business For Just 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Website For Sale -www.localnaija.com - Place Your Offer by Localz: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2021
With the digital industry booming, here is an opportunity to step Into the Lucrative Digital Freelance Niche. Full turnkey website built by professionals. Simply add your paypal ID, do some marketing and collect profits.

This is a rare opportunity to own a website with a proven successful business model!

LocalNaija.com is a get up and go Digital freelance platform.

BUSINESS DETAILS:

1. Business model
The business model is similar to Fiverr. Users can order services from registered sellers and similar to Uber, the owner sets and collects a commission for each transaction.

2. Your typical customer?

Local entrepreneurs can order Freelance services from locals at affordable rates giving young locals to earn money for their skills.
Nigerians in the diaspora can pay for Basic or luxury services for their loved ones at home: Cleaning services, Medical services, entertainment, recreational etc.
Nigerians in the diaspora can promote employment in Nigeria by ordering services in Nigeria and promoting locals.

3. Why is the business being sold?

I created the website last year and I simply don't have the time to take it to the next level. I have decided to focus on my next "big thing" and I decided to let this one go and focus on growing one thing.

With a good marketing plan and budget, (which I will provide the buyer) Local Naija has huge potential to grow into a multi million dollar online business in no time

What you get for the deal:
-Premium easy to remember brand name.
-Complete Logo.
-A fully functional website.
-Gorgeous turnkey website.
-Monetization by commission or by Adsense or both.
-Lucrative Freelance niche.
-Cashflow with very minimal effort.
-The survival niche will be around FOREVER
-Complete marketing guide
-Free support through mail, whatsapp for 6 months

Bonus: You can pay me to get you 100 000 or more registrations on the site within the first 3 months. This will come at an extra cost.

I will accept all genuine proposals and are open for negotiation.

Send your offers to smutyora@yahoo.com with subject: Local Naija

Re: Premium Website For Sale -www.localnaija.com - Place Your Offer by BabaTundei: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Great site, what's the minimum offer ?
Re: Premium Website For Sale -www.localnaija.com - Place Your Offer by BabaTundei: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
I've made my proposal, check your inbox
Re: Premium Website For Sale -www.localnaija.com - Place Your Offer by Localz: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Place your offers

(1) (Reply)

Employee Inventions / How Many People Fit On A Banana Boat? / Nigerian Breweries Plc Reports 39.1% Rise In Profit After Tax To ₦7.7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.