Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon (3393 Views)

Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' / Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon / Fan Calls RMD A 'Demon Gang Leader'. Actor Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by elizabeth24: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2021
41-year-old man who is Identified as Rico "Orc" Ledesma is set to star in Hollywood film after he transformed himself into a monster and his eyeballs tatts, tusks, a stretched septum and split tongue.

Ledesma who lives in Brazil, is an avid tattoo addict.

He is married to Krishna Insomnia, 25, they have a daughter and are expecting another child.
Rico and his wife Krishna, who is a body piercing pro and goes by the name “Bat”, met online before getting married.

In the last couple of years, Rico has been turning himself into a monster-like creature with fanged teeth, a split tongue and tattooed eyeballs.

He spent £400 having two giant fake teeth fitted to his mouth and has eight subdermal piercings placed under his skin.

Rico explained: "I started to change seven years ago in order to look different but the project to look like an Orc is less than a year old.

"I got six false teeth placed in August 2020 and I'm going to put two bigger ones in, even though I'm having trouble eating and drinking.

“The new Orc modification project consisted of the implantation of two more tusks (two large teeth), body art which is almost all in black with some grey spots and some burns and modifications.

"I got six false teeth placed in August 2020 and I'm going to put two bigger ones in, even though I'm having trouble eating and drinking.

Read more here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/see-picture-of-man-who-turned-himself-to-a-demon-photos.html

Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2021
Good for him or her
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by LMS1(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2021
Its better to use my data and watch xvideo than to watch your ugly face.

Say 'Know' To Weed grin
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Freestainworld(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Atleast people will use him to describe the devil in churches, good job, he should remember to also remove his manhood too.
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Mokason288(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Later someone will say black lives matter

A lot of Black people are sick upstairs
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by offset67(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2021
the future is female
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Margy: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2021
This one want to die for nothing!
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Frales6(f): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2021
enjoy your life
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Khd95(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mokason288:

so because one black man decided to turn himself into something else, the lives of others dont matter abi

what about the countless number of whites that had done something similar or worse, or the ones that changed their natural gender?

it is either you are suffering from inferiority complex or you a a white supremacist

4 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Khd95:
so because one black man decided to turn himself into something else, the lives of others dont matter abi

what about the countless number of whites that had done something similar or worse, or the ones that changed their natural gender?

it is either you are suffering from inferiority complex or you a a white supremacist
Nobody is suffering from inferiority complex, black people cast
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Mokason288(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Khd95:

My friend check the statistics

Black kill them selves more than the whites kill either themselves or kill blacks

Blacks are filled with inferiority complex
Always trying to be what they are not and always trying to be something else
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Shuzzi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mokason288:

And who told you the dude is black?
You claim blacks are inferior but your not proud of your own skin so what does that make you?

If you don't like your skin you can go and pour yourself acid undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Oppy2k2: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
To burn in hell fire they hungry this one
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Draslo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mokason288:

Bi e se ma n se b oloriburuku ni yen.

Is this a black person? You're a slave in your mind but oblivious of it.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Samfloxin(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ekwensu ihere Mee gi na uwa
Ihere Mee gi
Ma gi, ma ndi otu gi
Ihere Mee gi
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by profilemessages: 3:34am On Apr 09, 2021
la ilaha illa ALLAHU muhamadu rasullulahi

subuhanallahi
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by Jentle244: 5:15am On Apr 09, 2021
His life his business

This is probably not the best. WhatsApp TV you will come across. But it will be worth your while. For your daily dose of funny memes, funny vids and weekly gist. join with this link https:///3uzv3FB
Re: See The Picture Of The Man Who Turned Himself To A Demon by johnfaleks(m): 6:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Woman come still marry this one..well they are birds of same weathers, they fight and still settle

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Never Took Zazoo Portable Out From The Trenches – Dancer Pocolee Regret / How Suleman Almost Removed Georgina Onuoha's Womb With His Manh00d - Gistlover / Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.