Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

A Young Soul In Need Of Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Young Soul In Need Of Help (166 Views)

A Great Way To Be Of Help To Someone Who Wants To Be Successful / Becoming A Young Millionaires With Freedom Synergy Pro / I'm In Need Of Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Soul In Need Of Help by Idunuoluwa1234(f): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2021
Good morning people, hope you all had a peaceful night rest?.

Please, I need someone, who can teach me forex, I need it please..

PS: I am not financially boyant, please if you know you know it for certain, and you are ready to share knowledge.... Pls kindly help me, God bless you.

Cc. Mynd44 help me push to front page pls embarassed kiss
Re: A Young Soul In Need Of Help by DigitalSty(f): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2021
If you are willing to take a detour to achieve your dreams. You can try content writing. Make 1 Million Naira and push your income into forex.

Check my threads if it interests you, message me
Re: A Young Soul In Need Of Help by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2021
Idunuoluwa1234:
Good morning people, hope you all had a peaceful night rest?.

Please, I need someone, who can teach me forex, I need it please..

PS: I am not financially boyant, please if you know you know it for certain, and you are ready to share knowledge.... Pls kindly help me, God bless you.

Cc. Mynd44 help me push to front page pls embarassed kiss

The best open university is available at your disposal......... Buy enough data and log unto YouTube......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Stocks To Invest In Right Now? / Go Where The Money Is! Do It Yourself!!! / Land For Sale At Lugbe, Opposite Donamis,legit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.