Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Felt Like Committing Suicide After Losing N450m To Gunman -actress Ummi Zee Ze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Like Committing Suicide After Losing N450m To Gunman -actress Ummi Zee Ze (597 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Like Committing Suicide After Losing N450m To Gunman -actress Ummi Zee Ze by Newsreal: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2021
Ex-Kannywood actress Ummi Ibrahim, popularly known as Ummi Zee Zee, has finally broken the silence on her recent decision to commit suicide due to depression.

Recall that Ummi Zee Zee took to her Instagram account to reveal that she felt like committing suicide due to a reason she didn’t reveal then.

However, the actress, while talking to Voice of America (Hausa Service), on Sunday, stated she took the decision because she was defrauded of N450 million by her business partner.

To read more please visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/04/08/i-feel-like-committing-suicide-after-losing-n450m-to-gunman-actress-ummi-zee-zee/

1 Share

Re: I Felt Like Committing Suicide After Losing N450m To Gunman -actress Ummi Zee Ze by samnet123: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2021
Nah for wey this actress dey see 450milli.
Re: I Felt Like Committing Suicide After Losing N450m To Gunman -actress Ummi Zee Ze by heniford2: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2021
samnet123:
Nah for wey this actress dey see 450milli.
she was trying to say 450k 4get d million dey na packaging join
Re: I Felt Like Committing Suicide After Losing N450m To Gunman -actress Ummi Zee Ze by samnet123: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2021
heniford2:
she was trying to say 450k 4get d million dey na packaging join

I fear ooo

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Should Be Accountable To Members Who Pays Their Tithes And Offering / BBNaija's Gedoni And Khafi Welcome Their First Child As A Couple (Photo) / Bbnaija: Liquorose, Others In Tears As Maria Gets Evicted From The Show (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.