Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth (367 Views)

Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast / SEA SALT for GORGEOUS SKIN, HAIR, TEETH and NAIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2021
I notice more and more girls are having gap tooth/ open teeth , is this a fashion trend and they intentionally widen it or there’s a genetic mutation going on with our women?
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2021
More than half of your threads are centred around women. Get a life
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
More than half of your threads are centred around women. Get a life

Na men I go follow before? My dude I’m straight and I post stories based on my experiences.
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by gregyboy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
justscorchone:

Na men I go follow before? My dude I’m straight and I post stories based on my experiences.

Guy get a life, nawa oo wetin women do nairaland guys na, 24hrs nairaland guys are always talking about women

This is becoming stale
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
gregyboy:

Guy get a life, nawa oo wetin women do nairaland guys na una so 24hrs nairaland guys are always talking about women

Buzz off dickwad , perhaps if the Nigerian broads are acting right I wouldn’t have reason to talk about them. Advice your sisters to be better.
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by gregyboy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
justscorchone:

Buzz off dickwad , perhaps if the Nigerian broads are acting right I wouldn’t have reason to talk about them. Advice your sisters to be better.

Acting right weak men, our fathers never whined about their wives, even when they kept them in two's, but these just one lady is making niggas whine every hour,

Jeez weak men of our generation, weak men everywhere on nairaland always talking about pussy, how pussy messed them up, how to get a pussy laid, when to Bleep a pussy, how to care for a pussy, boom the next thing they start a gender war with pussies

This is how nairaland men has reduced themselves to

Women you still be the one in time past nagging and always talking about how their men dont treat them right, today is a different ball game, men are the wipers....
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
gregyboy:

Acting right weak men, our fathers never whined about their wives, even when they kept them in two's, but these just one lady is making niggas whine every hour,

Jeez weak men of our generation, weak men everywhere on nairaland always talking about pussy, how pussy messed them up, how to get a pussy laid, when to Bleep a pussy, how to care for a pussy, boom the next thing they start a gender war with pussies

This is how nairaland men has reduced themselves to

Women you still be the one in time past nagging and always talking about how their men dont treat them right, today is a different ball game, men are the wipers....

All I asked was why more and more girls have gap tooth, I see no way how this could be interpreted as a hate post towards women, all this pain and explanation is unnecessary based on the subject matter.
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by gregyboy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
justscorchone:

All I asked was why more and more girls have gap tooth, I see no way how this could be interpreted as a hate post towards women, all this pain and explanation is unnecessary based on the subject matter.

Stop talking about female and talk something else, if we leave you now to talk on female gap tooth another guy will see excuse to create a topic asking why ladies ass are getting bigger

Then, we got a problem
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
gregyboy:

Stop talking about female and talk something else, if we leave you now to talk on female gap tooth another guy will see excuse to create a topic asking why ladies ass are getting bigger

Then, we got a problem

You can’t tell me what to talk about my guy, next time you see my post and you don’t like the topic just scroll pass, I will talk about women till the day I die so perhaps you are the one that need to get a life.
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
justscorchone:
I notice more and more girls are having gap tooth/ open teeth , is this a fashion trend and they intentionally widen it or there’s a genetic mutation going on with our women?

It's called diasterma

The original one from birth has a flesh lump that indicates where nature separated the teeths thus creating that gap in between

The man made one was fileby the sides of both teeths to create that gap and doesn't have that lump flesh in between the two teeths
Re: Everywhere Gaptooth/open Teeth by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
frozen70:

It's called diasterma

The original one from birth has a flesh lump that indicates where nature separated the teeths thus creating that gap in between

The man made one was fileby the sides of both teeths to create that gap and doesn't have that lump flesh in between the two teeths

Thank you very much for the information, you are a real one

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Speak And Write Urhobo Language / Unijos Alumni Celebrate Val With Their Mentally Unstable Former Classmate / Essential Tricks To Manufacture Personalized Bakery Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.