Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Corper Wee! Don’t Start A Business Until You Read This!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wee! Don’t Start A Business Until You Read This!!! (236 Views)

Corper Wee! Don’t Start A Business Until You Read This!!! / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Wee! Don’t Start A Business Until You Read This!!! by OlorunlobaYusuf: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Welcome to my thread

Before you continue reading this thread, please I want you to format your brain and open your mind. Because what you are about to read will change your mindset.

I’m not here to sell you something or ask you to start Real estate, Mini importation, Network marketing, Affiliate marketing or Bitcoin. No. Instead, in this thread, I’m going to be telling you the REAL TRUTH of starting your own business, and what mistakes you should avoid.

So without wasting much of your time, let’s get into it �…

There’s so many business ideas and ways to make money out there. The only way to create a profitable business, though, is to sell a product or service that people want to buy. It could be clothing lines, real estate, coaching programs, or groceries. Whatever it is, it must be something that consumers would jump on when you pitch it to them.

Why is it important for you to know this?

You’re just entering the labor market, and the truth is that you’re most likely going to make mistakes. Most people come into their business with a make-money-mindset and forgo what the consumer wants.

They start with their own selfish interests in mind by looking at what they would like to buy and not their market. They ask, ‘What would I like to buy? What is convenient for me to sell? What do I think is the latest gizmo or service?’

They don’t ask, ‘What is the market asking for?’

The truth is, when a business focuses on making money, instead of serving people, that business is designed to fail.

Is there a NEED for what you’re selling? Is there a DEMAND for your products and services? If you gathered one hundred people in a room and did a sales pitch, how many people would raise their hands?

These questions should tell you if you are pointing in the right direction or not.

If your product or service does not serve people or solves their problem, then you’re going to have a really HARD time growing your business.

Don’t trust motivational speakers who persuade you to invest in a scheme, or start a business you don’t understand. They don’t care about solving problems.

………………….

Now, you know how to start your business, how should you market yourself, and make people desire what you sell?

People spend most of their time online these days, and there is no better way to reach your customers than going to meet them where they are.

But there is a strategy...

If you want to make money online, you must learn how to position yourself. People won’t trust you after seeing your adverts online for the first time. No. If you want to persuade your market, the first thing you should do is to establish trust and relationship. So that when you try to sell them something, they can easily trust and buy from you. This is called digital marketing.

If you promote a product or service online, it means you already have an idea of digital marketing. But digital marketing is much more than just selling… undecided. It is about building a brand and a fan base of people who trust you, through the use of social media, paid advertising, blog posts, emails… bla bla bla.

THIS REQUIRES SKILL!

Now, you must have questions like, “how do I learn digital marketing?”. If you’re interested in learning digital marketing, I’m hosting a FREE WhatsApp class for a limited time only. Registration is closing soon!

Kindly reach me on WhatsApp to get added to the group. See number below.

>>>O 9 O I 9 3 8 I 4 5 6 <<<

Thank you for reading. See you in the training.

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For A Job Interview? Don't Do These / Nysc Relocation / Help Please!!!...i Need Directions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.