Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Don't Have A Problem Sending Money To Ghana Anymore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Have A Problem Sending Money To Ghana Anymore (150 Views)

'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have A Problem Sending Money To Ghana Anymore by Wonderbusiness: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2021
I am a Ghanaian living in Nigeria for the past 20 years (we are not shoemakers anymore). The thing is, sending money back home using the traditional transfer has been problematic, eg: WU, MG, Transferwise etc. They make you sign all sort of document and it is tiring.
Lately, I discovered certain Lemonade finance, where you can transfer money from Nigeria to Ghana, Kenya and the United Kingdom UK. The best of it all is that it is Free. Sending money to Ghana, Kenya and UK is Free guys

Abeg guys, help me patronise them using my link, they will pay me. Help a brother

https://lemonadefi.app/MvcNJJ0Ohfb

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Supply Jobs / Palm Oil Processing Business In Nigeria, This Is What You Should Know / Earn By Doing Simple Affiliate Tasks On Brandlistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.