Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,236 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State (31128 Views)

Charles Iroegbu: Kidnapped Imo Monarch And Cabinets Regain Freedom / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) / Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Sunday2021: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Omodua:
Are you a clown? The Governor said enemies will hire thugs from outside the state to commit crimes to make it look as if IPOB or Nnamdi KANU committed the crime. Read well before commenting.
and kanu will organise a press conference to hail them abi? Am not surprised. Terrorists always think they are smart.

1 Like

Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Sunday2021: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Newton85:
But you people have been celebrating the "unknown gunmen" na? Why are you blaming the "Fulani led Federal government" again? Don't you people love what the "unknown gunmen" are doing again?
my brother,I have never seen a confused terrorist organization like ipob.
Today they are blaming Fulani led government
Tomorrow they are hailing Fulani unknown gun men.
Ipob are bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Funkeshuga(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
fight for freedom in southeast had been hijacked, other state in Igbo land should keep a serious surveillance

IMO state had been caged already
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Factshunter: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
Sunday2021:
my brother,I have never seen a confused terrorist organization like ipob.
Today they are blaming Fulani led government
Tomorrow they are hailing Fulani unknown gun men.
Ipob are bastards!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Ayomi90: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
heendrix:
If there's any breach of security in the SW (skull mining et al) of any kind, hold Hausa/fulani responsible

And if there's any security issues in the East, hold any Yoruba you see responsible

Same goes to the North any kidnapping, banditry problems hold every Ipob in that state responsible

With this security idea if Buhari will adopt it esp the new IG, we'd not only be making the country safe but will also lay a foundation to the country of our Dream smiley
Jargons
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Ayomi90: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

There were more than 10 million refugee situation when Biafra was invaded in the 60s, non of them ventured west ,south or north ward. The east managed and accommodated her war refugees for three good years even with a severe war situation. It is the reason red cross had people to take care of at all when they came very late towards the end. If the igbo spirit of oneness had nit been there, it would have been disastrous.When situation arise in the east every single Igbo man rise to the occasion. Your house become the house for everyone. We don't do hypocritical unity, we do practical unity and it scares dunces like you.

But in Yoruba land, just few Fulanis with guns and refugees are crossing borders to Benin republic. Yoruba leadership couldn't take in their people and properly accommodate them in their time of difficulties. Shame.
The same East that ran to Cameroon? If not for Yoruba's you will still be in Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Ayomi90: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
Millimann:
No matter what they bring on, Southeast can never go as bad as running to IDP camps in Benin Republic.
Says someone whom his whole tribe ran to Cameroon.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by dollytino4real(f): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
oyibo dem too greedy n selfish, because una eyes dey 4 oil comes the warning, why didnt dey warn 4 the east side
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
this is what we gonna be seeing fg allowed some criminals( bh,banditry )got away with atrocities in name of they are people, given carrots extend of sticks tell me why others would not followed they want money also.we all put fire on our roofs and went to bed
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by gwafaeziokwu: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ayomi90:

The same East that ran to Cameroon? If not for Yoruba's you will still be in Cameroon.

As usual empty skulls. The most clueless set of people as far as Nigerian history is concerned has to be Yoruba youths. That is why they trivialise grave issues in a bid to sound smart.
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by AnanseK(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Kanu’s death wish and Igbo self destruction coming to pass.

1 Like

Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by masseratti: 12:40am On Apr 09, 2021
heendrix:
If there's any breach of security in the SW (skull mining et al) of any kind, hold Hausa/fulani responsible

And if there's any security issues in the East, hold any Yoruba you see responsible

Same goes to the North any kidnapping, banditry problems hold every Ipob in that state responsible

With this security idea if Buhari will adopt it esp the new IG, we'd not only be making the country safe but will also lay a foundation to the country of our Dream smiley
pls can you kindly explain what you wrote?I have to take panadol after reading it,its incomprehensible.
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Ayomi90: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

As usual empty skulls. The most clueless set of people as far as Nigerian history is concerned has to be Yoruba youths. That is why they trivialise grave issues in a bid to sound smart.
Now you knw it's grave issue, who is with an empty skull nw? I see that flat head you have had no space for brain.

And who doesn't know Yoruba's are the smartest in Nigeria? We r the most educated and the most exposed, what your tribe will never meet up to.

Last time I checked both Fulani nd d Nigerian force are dealing with your people, you must be in Yoruba land for u to be comfortable, go back to ur state and see how u will be dealt with. Ewure.
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by Omodua(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
and kanu will organise a press conference to hail them abi? Am not surprised. Terrorists always think they are smart.
What was his press conference all about? And why are you so obsessed with South East affairs. Why not deal with your region that is despoiled as Afghanistan?
Re: Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 6:02pm On May 02, 2021
anyamashima:
Now daily news always say .. Tomorrow is UNKNOWNGUNMEN cheesy
I never even register and una don dey mention me �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.