Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Presidency: A Competition Between North And South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: A Competition Between North And South (229 Views)

Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen / APC Or Labour Party Presidency, A Threat To Nigeria's Unity - Harry Ariko / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: A Competition Between North And South by tnerro1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
I am happy that the presidency of Nigeria is now a competition between the north and south on who can best make Nigeria a better place to live in.

I can say boldly that the presidents produced by the south have been far better than those from the north in making Nigeria a better place to live in.

I hope the south will continue to produce presidents with the mental capacity and foresight to led Nigeria to a better future, while the north keep using religious hypocrisy instead of capacity to chose who to become president .(Am sure they will nominate Sani yerima, the sharia originator as their next president)

This is why we need to decentralize power from the center and give it to the regions, so each region can grow according to it’s own pace.

We need to RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA
Re: Presidency: A Competition Between North And South by Sirkingsnado: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
tnerro1:
I am happy that the presidency of Nigeria is now a competition between the north and south on who can best make Nigeria a better place to live in.

I can say boldly that the presidents produced by the south have been far better than those from the north in making Nigeria a better place to live in.

I hope the south will continue to produce presidents with the mental capacity and foresight to led Nigeria to a better future, while the north keep using religious hypocrisy instead of capacity to chose who to become president .(Am sure they will nominate Sani yerima, the sharia originator as their next president)

This is why we need to decentralize power from the center and give it to the regions, so each region can grow according to it’s own pace.

We need to RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA
op thank u 4 saying the truth lala fp abeg

(1) (Reply)

A Rare Encounter With Onoh, The Demolition Man Of Coal City / A'ibom Govt Sets Up Interface Committee As Hope Brightens For Seaport Project / APC Admonish Social Media Platforms, Influencers On Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.