Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Don Jazzy Celebrates Actress Sharon On Her Birthday - But I Don't Know Her Perso - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Celebrates Actress Sharon On Her Birthday - But I Don't Know Her Perso (570 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates Burna Boy, Fireboy & Joeboy For Having A Great 2019 / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates Actress Sharon On Her Birthday - But I Don't Know Her Perso by EntertainmentN: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Don Jazzy Celebrates Actress Sharon on her Birthday - But I don't Know her Personally

Don Jazzy took to his Instageam page to celebrate actress and model Sharon as she becomes one year older. Don Jazzy attention has been drawn to this actress and model for the way she supports and encourage others other actress.

Don Jazzy explained in the post telling his fans to help him celebrate Sharon for how she uses her tik tok videos to encourage individuals and supports artists as well using her Instagram page while entertaining her fans and having fun.

CONT. HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/don-jazzy-celebrates-actress-sharon-on-her-birthday-but-i-dont-know-her-personally/

(1) (Reply)

Nwanyi Imo Exposed Hidden Secret || Rita Edochie And Ada Jesus! / “learn To Reject Kissing Roles In Movies” – Fan Advises Erica / Mr P In Social Media War With Followers Over Pressure To Reconcile With His Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.