Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Production Of Bond/ Adhesive (top Bond) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Production Of Bond/ Adhesive (top Bond) (1251 Views)

Who Can Train Me Online On How To Produce Top Bond Gum / Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Production Of Bond/ Adhesive (top Bond) by scintillation: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Bond is an adhesive that can be used for many purpose which includes: wall screedinng, binding of books, furniture industry etc. It is commonly referred to as top bond which is a brand name. Just the way many call all detergent omo.
You can find different bond in the market because it is lucrative and the production process is easy. It doesn't matter whether you are male or female, anyone can run this production and make their money.
I want to do a giveaway by conducting a free training on this as part of my quota in impacting to human life.
I will be teaching on production and branding.
The training comes up on Saturday 10th April by 8pm.

Join the training via this:

https:///BPyfCL4ABAu55POrqiQc6J
Re: Production Of Bond/ Adhesive (top Bond) by Mazipaschal27(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Production Of Bond/ Adhesive (top Bond) by Mazipaschal27(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Going Into Provisions Wholesale Business ,anyone With Nestle Link ? / Can Anybody Find Out 4 Me? / I'm Expecting 5 Mill Next Week: Appeal For Investment Ideas / Suggestions:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.