Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko (43265 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Ken Erics And Eve Esin Throwback Photo / Ken Erics And Ali Nuhu Meet In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Mightyhaiz: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men
where is funmi Adam's? Omolasho .......
laye omolasho ..omo

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by JBsconcept(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
He's a good actor Although I'm confused about his coat?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jide Babs,,,, keep ageing well

Immaturee:
Never knew they were age mates

Jide Kosoko's first born is older than Ken

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by JBsconcept(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
See watin one yeye tailor go sew say na suit.. Mtcheeeew
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by iddonla: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men

last heard of her, she was in UK..

an extreme introvert

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Judolisco(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men

she Don cashout comut 4 9ja... I still dey jam most of her old songs 4 YouTube Sha she be legend

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Men dem angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
iddonla:

an extreme introvert that is depressed after been raped by armed robbers in nigeria before she travelled out
so sad to hear this, thanks

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Nicklaus619(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men

This picture bring back memory embarassed
The year my dad bought coloured tv that day we celebrate am kill chicken like it was Christmas, grin

Nah only us get coloured TV that year for our street.
If Arsenal and Chelsea they play, u cant tell the coloure of kit their are wearing, because all black and white cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Judolisco:
she Don cashout comut 4 9ja... I still dey jam most of her old songs 4 YouTube Sha she be legend
i miss those days, old wine tastes better

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nicklaus619:

This picture bring back memory embarassed
The year my dad bought coloured tv that day we celebrate am kill chicken like it was Christmas, grin

Nah only us get coloured TV that year for our street.
If Arsenal and Chelsea they play, u cant tell the coloure of kit their are wearing, because all black and white cheesy
i feel you. i miss those days, old wine tastes better

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by jawalis(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
The new trending in terms term of cabals, and many factors in Nollywood is making actors like Odunlade Adekola, Yinka Quadri and even the Adebayors to lose relevancy while Jide Kosoko, Richard Mofe Damijo, Akin Lewis are well varied along.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by deavicky(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
Just take a look at the two pictures. The first one looks like when Buhari have not visited London in 2015 and the second picture looks like when he has visited and come back with swollen face.
The injection they gave him is very powerful that makes them bloat like bread.

Thunder fire Buhari and that Vulture meat griller.
oooooh o!!!. Watin concern Buhari here nah?.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Yankee101: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Money is good

See as e change!

Do men look better with age? I think we do
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Duplexxx: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hahahaha wahala dey for who no get suit
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by HCF(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
iddonla:

an extreme introvert that is depressed after been raped by armed robbers in nigeria before she travelled out

Yes, Funmi Adams is no more in the country. But, she is NOT the one that got raped and left the country thereafter. You’re probably talking of Tokunbo Ajayi of NTA. Tokunbo Ajayi allegedly committed suicide as a result of the sad incident.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by adolfHitler1934: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
deavicky:
oooooh o!!!. Watin concern Buhari here nah?.
He is the problems of everyone in Nigeria.
Even you.....check your life na.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Beverlyjean(f): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
HeadNigga:
You only got fat bro...I am not motivated.

Post cars, mansions...it will ginger me

Everything is not money...only those that grew in suffering think like u
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Frales6(f): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
he been resemble one deeper life bro
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Skillsnigeria: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by FBIBOT(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
Coat like blade/matrix own grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by sageb: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men
for years now, nothing have been heard about her. Her music is so inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by sageb: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
iddonla:

what! when did such incident happen to her
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by labelle123(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Someone will still come and blame Buhari
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
sageb:

for years now, nothing have been heard about her. Her music is so inspiring.
i play her songs every time
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Kay25(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men

sincerely we need find her ..Her songs were meaningful and useful not the noise making songs which only talks of seX ,smoke and useless stuff.her songs are golden much more worth than Grammy especially the one on Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by OCTAVO: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men

Hello, do you still have this video cassette?
We've been wanting to get one, infact there's a thread on that on nairaland.

Cc: Warrenweste

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Gunayo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
I can also show you guys throw back picture of me and Buhari too ooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by saajus: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
I've been searching for her for many years. Some people said she relocated to the US in the late 90s. A few years ago, many online influencers/celebrities did a thorough campaign to search for her. People reached out to her then producer, Laolu Akins, he got no clue.

I heard she passed through some very tough times before she decided to leave Nigeria in the 90s. People said her love for children was indescribable but she never got one or even married. Laolu Akins said she's too private, more of a recluse. I hope she's still alive. If you check online, there is a record of one 64 years old "Omolara Adams Olufunmilayo" that has lived in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I hope she's the one cos she dished out those beautiful songs in her mid-20s to early 30s in the 1980s. So, she should be around that 64 now. I don't have money to buy the full report of that "Omolara Adams olufunmilayo". Goodwill Nairalanders in the US interested in this case can buy for us.

A few years ago, One "James Dickson" commented in one of her videos on YouTube that she's homeless and on the streets in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if that is true. But, if it's true, let's connect the dot. Maybe her depressed life moments made her got into drugs in the US, she got homeless, nobody could reach her to help cos she's a recluse, and maybe the unthinkable has happened. I hope and pray my dots connection is wrong.

cassidy1996:
handsome men

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by ghettochild(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
handsome men

That her song titled Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by warrenweste(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
iddonla:

Nothing like tht you mixed her story up with the late Tokunbo Ajayi and and she's in the US

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) / Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Baba Ijebu 40th Birthday Turns Into Dollars Spraying Competition In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.