Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Paypal Account From Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal Account From Nigeria (1492 Views)

Create And Verify Your Own Paypal Account From Nigeria *free Info* / Free Ebook On How To Open Paypal Account From Nigeria / How To Register And Verify A Paypal Account From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account From Nigeria by netpro(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2007
Many of us in Nigeria have not been able to benefit from the opportunities available in eBusiness because of payment system. After a very challenging search, you now can do the following:

-How/where to open a US bank account for Non-Residents and also generate your own platinum Visa card;
-The secret method of opening and operating a paypal account right from Nigeria ;
-How to get your paypal account verified;
-How to withdraw from your paypal account;
-How to convert your paypal money to e-gold;
-How to register with ClickBank from Nigeria
-How to get your own US virtual office address;
-How to get your own US phone number;
-How to buy things from ebay or any other online shop and ship to Nigeria
-How to withdraw your affiliate checks;
-How to use your e-gold to generate your own virtual Visa debit card for online payments;
-3 Genuine places where you can buy cheap e-gold and resell at your own price,etc.

If you are interested , contact me for to get these information. Cheers!
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by liljaydee(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2007
hi my name is jamiu from lagos, i will like you to tell me haw to all this stuff you listed, i will glad if u can share it with me tanks. 08025129863 or liljaydee2001@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by iyc(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
hey netpro, howdy? i'm sure u are all good and more. anyways, i saw ur post and i am pretty interested in getting a couple of the things u mentioned. the thing is that i am a marketing person, and i see opprtunity in every endeavour, so i think we should talk some more and maybe get together asap.

take care, as i await contact from u. my no is 01-7492858 and email is talk2iyc@yahoo.co.uk

kind regards,
emeka iyc
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by samexangel(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2007
pls i am interested

samexangel01@yahoo.com

Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by Fdgicon: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2007
I',m interested. pls email me at ikersp@yahoo.com for details,
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by niyyie(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2007
If you [b]already ow[/b]n a Paypal account and want to fund it, contact http://www.web4africa.com.ng/contact.php
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by nairamann(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
Iam interested in all of these please send me info at devine1010@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by youfulfill(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2007
Am interested in all you mentioned

send details to me sundayn@crinigeria.com
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by generic(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2007
i am also intrested to please my email is nnanna_190@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by kkokoma: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi, I'm also very interested. My email is kkokoma22@yahoo.com. Please get back to me
Re: Paypal Account From Nigeria by Glorianee: 5:04pm On May 15, 2011
Well, i live in Nigeria and i somehow got a verified Paypal account. There is some lady who provides verified paypal account to non-listed countries like South Korea, Pakistan, Nigeria, etc. My friends too requested an account, we have been sending and receving money worldwide without any problems. You can mail her and see if she still provides this service, her id is suzye69@gmail.com.
Best of luck and keep up the good work!!

(1) (Reply)

D Showman Centre Beside Mapoly Sug Sevretariat. Tel 08037635140 / Hp Pavillion Dm4-3055dx / Delicious Home-made Food Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.